Hitler Didi

Now what?? March 29 epi: Page 4 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radiohead1

disappointed very very disappointed im sure many are sticking to the show only forromance and for the actors
but i believe in characters more indira for me very much unlikeable shes her usual flawed self
rishi what have they done to him sorry but nobody can like a character like this people should question the motives of the cvs what are they trying to show by this but nobody seems to be bothered but why would it
rishi is a charater that has never been himself after the whole marriage to indira and rape track
ive lost faith in his character because the cvs dont look interested to write him anymore its all a race to justify indiras jung
nobody lifts a finger on her for her romance with kabir

im sirry but that whole scene was very wrong where she asked about his flings she had one too although in a state of memory loss rishi thought she was dead too
again a game of one upmanship

i just dont like this character rishi indira indu
wish it went back to  those old days but it never will show has jumped the shark
red-what romance...?.romance was all in dreams of Kabir . Husna never let kabir even come close to her as she was never comfortable .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNicearti_17nutan7RamziMeriJaanAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-SwirledDreams.ByGod.Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Now what?? March 29 epi: Page 4 (Page 6)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
And one scene kanan you forgot to mention and even i did...the entry scene when everyone sees both hitlers in the same dress and everyone was so happy...many showed their happiness with kisses...and awwwsss...and munna said 1 1/2 hitler...lol...That was a really beautiful scene and the way indira took her hand to put fire .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17nutan7AllThingsNiceRamziMeriJaanAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-SwirledDreams.ByGod.Nancy

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

And one scene kanan you forgot to mention and even i did...the entry scene when everyone sees both hitlers in the same dress and everyone was so happy...many showed their happiness with kisses...and awwwsss...and munna said 1 1/2 hitler...lol...That was a really beautiful scene and the way indira took her hand to put fire .

I don't know about other but am sure enjoying HD now just like before , only SN Folks melodrama I don't like . Indira- Indu Rock today , Indu you just met your match and that too your mom LOL, plz more Indira - Indu scenes .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17nutan7AllThingsNiceAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-SwirledDreams

sweetinshi

Groupbie

sweetinshi

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
enjoyed ystday last 10min part. Rishi's were worthwatching n INSHI romance. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28AllThingsNicenutan7Heema22

nutan7

IF-Dazzler

nutan7

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

March 29

And so it goes on...

Actually, honestly, did not know what to make of the epi. I don't know which part was worse. means all r best Big smileWe have Rishi who is drunk and unconscious at the critical moment of Kutumb's attack. The distinct impression it gave me was that this was for the sole purpose of exaggerating Indira's struggle.of course 

How many times have we seen the same type of scene playing out? And why does it play out when Indira is present? In her absence, these guys survived, right? But today, every adult standing there, Radhey, Sunaina, heck, even Ishaan, did nothing for Kutumb. Indira did not leave her there with the others and run for the pump herself. Maybe she could not have and we'll accept that. But everyone who has survived without her for these eight years, is suddenly paralyzed.This is the specialty of Besharma's.But this time Indira herself did not go this is new and valid pt for me. did not strike while watching . any way this time cvs wants Indu to do the job so Indira didn't  go  is the simple ans.

Indu extorts the inhaler from the chemist and brings it to her mother and has the gumption to say that she has been running the show for the past eight years. That gives Indira a chance to launch into a tirade about how her daughter will not suffer the same fate!

Then comes Hitler v/s Hitler. I liked and yet disliked the interaction of the two.Wink Neither of them backed down. Indira wants a well behaved daughter and will have one at any cost. I understand and totally appreciate this. But I could not understand why the rest of the family has to become a murga if she refused become one. If the idea was to guilt Indu into it,yes. that was the old idea used to used by teachers in schools then she should understand that Indu will then start finding ways of evading telling the truth and find other ways to have her own way.Though Indira is brilliant she has very less interaction with her daughter.so do not expect too much from her dear Kanan.  It is just beginning. so she is using ghisi piti old method to make  Indu to accept the punishment . already did! By asking Munna to give her mother the thandai laced with bhang. with this experience Indira will choose different method .Smile and for some time it worked also Indu murga bani to.

While no one really took the trouble of disciplining Indu before this, I am not sure what happened today was a sureshot way of getting around a difficult kid. This thing of "You don't know me...main kya cheez hun" was on both sides badly done. For Indu to say this was pure bad manners..something that Indira has identified and will act on. On Indira's part, instead of saying this to Indu and giving her a sort of warning, she should just act!

The fun part of the epi was the drunk couple. They really looked nice Smile true 

Precap: Who STILL thinks that this is shaping positively?? Yes I think Please write in and share your thoughts. I want to know what keeps you hinged to that thought.

Clap Clap Clapkanan you always find all pt came to my mind and add them some new pts that did not strike to me and made us to think  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

nutan7

IF-Dazzler

nutan7

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Big smile thank you for reminding

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

nutan7

IF-Dazzler

nutan7

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Heema22

Kanan Nice post. I am happy to see some  one has insight to write these words.
  Alert.  to people who are attach to  the characters and feel offended when any one criticizes them. Please do not read any further I do not want to spoil your weakened.
  My complaint is  about HD    Writer ,big one. I hope they come around and read this other . If they do not  read this then I am glad Kanan gave me this chance to vent  my self on her post.
   I am InShi fan and most of you know my love for them . I waited very anxiously  for In to return back to complete INSHISmile . But what did we get ?  Is this the HD future ?what makes you so upset? only one episode is over after Inshi's return .why do you lose hopes so early? 
    Indira is   now 9 yrs older. She suffered a lot. . She has a daughter who has behavior problem. This girl was neglected by father and soiled by mother who raised her. She never had role model . Every person needs role model and many times our own parents are  our first role model .Clapperfect Today's episode what did we see? They had money to make Bhang and alcohol but no one came up with money or volunteer to get medicine ? forgot 'call rishi 'wala costly  mobileof  Munna?sn has all rich amenities like Internet, laptops  as per requirement  but Rashan nahi hota I am habbitual for this and can neglect  it without any pains.Humanity ? Or just to prove wrong point ? Indu stealing medicine . Rude to every one. Yes ,they had social message about selling physician sample but it was overshadowed for me.And I took it as main pt.Others r overshadowed for me 
   Mother who is throwing water over her husband who was drunk why   she did not do this when she saw him first at  outside of SN? Perhaps  this did not strike to her due to residual impact of hunnaSmileand asking him to be Murga, infront of daughter and other family member?  How humiliating  !   ( which wife does that to her own husband? )  What lesson  did Indu learn?  treat  Your father like a child and do not respect him ? Clap Clap valid pt . but I take it in different way . Indu may learn a lesson that every wrong did gets punished by her mother even her father can not escape from it .
  where is the Role model? Where is the mother of 8 yr old who soon will teenager? 
Now ,we all know that sharma family is dysfunctional . My self have no respect for any  one of them .same here  In past, Indira's this  behavior  did not change them  in  the past . Boy , did  she tried but failed ,over and over.none of them changed in facts hey got used to her and her supporting them with unconditional love. In long run this did not help them . 
   I leant in my professional life( hard way) if plan  A does not work then you must come up with plan B .if plan A  And B does not  you need plan C. And hope that works . Now writers need to have plan B for india , character growth with age and responsibility is must ! I am tired of word Zimmedari . "I have to do this "or hitlergiri from Indu  and Indira just to prove the title of the show . We need depth on the characters with age and suffering . Indira can be  stern in different ways !! I have no problem I think that will be fun !i do not mind Indira puts  her foot down and makes sure every one is functional .that will be great to watch.agree give cvs some time 
  I saw Nutan made great post. I agree with her that last HOLI they separated this couple and this HOLI they united them I am with her . Positive way to look at the episode .I also loved HOLI  celebration and cute dancing  by every one and INshi with Indu and very Suductive  INSHI sceneT hank you But i praised the other thing also dear Winkbut I am not happy with these  superficial thing . I demand more !! wish cvs fulfel your demand 

Intelligent post Clap Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNiceHeema22

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
hahhhaa now seems like most of the members are agreeing with me that except for last 10 mins nothing was worth watching..bulshit besharmas nautanki, nonsense behaviour of obnoxious girl indu who dont deserved to be inshi daughter & indira's same ranting zimmedari especially she punishing rishi Angrywas worst

The only memorable & best scene was of course holi dance especially from inshi..they way they danced, their muj masti was worth 1000 times worth watching..followed by their bed room scene

ILa mam understand the feelings of viewers..i am surely not ready to watch indira's same dialogue zimmedari again & again..she is not bechari anymore..she has a loving husband, who is ready to give his whole life & a daughter..Besharmas keliye hitlergiri dikaneki zaroorat nahi hai..yeh sab hum pehle hi dekchuke hai..changes are needed now

btw some people here are talking about rishi's responsibility..i will ask them what more responsibility he needs to take..whenever was necessary he took the responsibility & finished also..what more he has to do..he made accident to vidhit unknowingly, took the responsibility to make him alright..helped indira in each & every problems of her..After 8 yrs when she was mentally ill, took responsibility fully, infact her own family threw her out but only he stood for her.

If people are expecting him to take the responsibility of besharmas then sorry he wont..why should he take also?? That is not his problem..Even indira need not take the responsibility of besharmas any more & say for every few mins zimmedari..but she likes to be called bechari / mahaan so let her take..but no need to call rishi irresponsible for this reason.

Did not SF lead life without her assistance for 8 yrs?? 

Free suggestion to Indira: Your life is not a hell like u r thinking, u have a loving husband & daughter to lead your life..plz come out of this mess & lead a happy life..zindagi mein dukh aur sukh dono aati rehtihai par iska matlab yeh nahi ki hamesha hum dukh ki baat kare..

atleast for viewers live happily with rishi & give some lovey dovey scenes with your husbandWink..Hum bi kush, tum bi kush aur rishi bi kush..bechara 8 saal se intezaar karrahahai tereliye sirf tereliye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNiceHeema22

Post Reply New Post

Go to top