Hitler Didi

Now what?? March 29 epi: Page 4 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

AllThingsNice

IF-Dazzler

AllThingsNice

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

March 29

And so it goes on...

Actually, honestly, did not know what to make of the epi. I don't know which part was worse. We have Rishi who is drunk and unconscious at the critical moment of Kutumb's attack. The distinct impression it gave me was that this was for the sole purpose of exaggerating Indira's struggle.

How many times have we seen the same type of scene playing out? And why does it play out when Indira is present? In her absence, these guys survived, right? But today, every adult standing there, Radhey, Sunaina, heck, even Ishaan, did nothing for Kutumb. Indira did not leave her there with the others and run for the pump herself. Maybe she could not have and we'll accept that. But everyone who has survived without her for these eight years, is suddenly paralyzed.

Indu extorts the inhaler from the chemist and brings it to her mother and has the gumption to say that she has been running the show for the past eight years. That gives Indira a chance to launch into a tirade about how her daughter will not suffer the same fate!

Then comes Hitler v/s Hitler. I liked and yet disliked the interaction of the two. Neither of them backed down. Indira wants a well behaved daughter and will have one at any cost. I understand and totally appreciate this. But I could not understand why the rest of the family has to become a murga if she refused become one. If the idea was to guilt Indu into it, then she should understand that Indu will then start finding ways of evading telling the truth and find other ways to have her own way. She already did! By asking Munna to give her mother the thandai laced with bhang. 

While no one really took the trouble of disciplining Indu before this, I am not sure what happened today was a sureshot way of getting around a difficult kid. This thing of "You don't know me...main kya cheez hun" was on both sides badly done. For Indu to say this was pure bad manners..something that Indira has identified and will act on. On Indira's part, instead of saying this to Indu and giving her a sort of warning, she should just act!

The fun part of the epi was the drunk couple. They really looked nice Smile

Precap: Who STILL thinks that this is shaping positively?? Please write in and share your thoughts. I want to know what keeps you hinged to that thought.

Edited by AllThingsNice - 29 March 2013 at 12:52pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetinshilight_28Waldensamrudhi.radinats07RanjinikishanHeema22loveinshi-Shwetha-designersaini-dear10-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Now what?? March 29 epi: Page 4 (Page 4)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Precap: Who STILL thinks that this is shaping positively?? Please write in and share your thoughts. I want to know what keeps you hinged to that thought. 

hell just hell..muje toh abh indira ki muh se zimmedari baat suntehi neend aajatihai..cant hear this word any moreAngryPinch

muje bachao ila mam..plz mein tayyar nahi hoo fir se yeh dialogue sunnekeliye...i am not ready to watch even indu's nonsense behavious now..bahut hogayi abh uska bi

give me some fresh track which includes only inshi Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28AllThingsNiceWaldensamrudhi.rHeema22designersaini-dear10-

AllThingsNice

IF-Dazzler

AllThingsNice

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Precap: Who STILL thinks that this is shaping positively?? Please write in and share your thoughts. I want to know what keeps you hinged to that thought. 

hell just hell..muje toh abh indira ki muh se zimmedari baat suntehi neend aajatihai..cant hear this word any moreAngryPinch

muje bachao ila mam..plz mein tayyar nahi hoo fir se yeh dialogue sunnekeliye...i am not ready to watch even indu's nonsense behavious now..bahut hogayi abh uska bi

Ranjiniji, I think Indu-Indira track is needed. That would be good to watch, but they should know how to handle it. If Indira is going fling water on Rishi in front of Indu, then there's not a chance on earth that she'll get her to show respect to her own father. Already, Indu has asked her mother why she can call her father by his name when she scolds her for calling her father Rishi Kumar. This kid is a difficult kid and will not cower to scolding and punishment. It can be a really interesting track if they handle it properly.

Edited by AllThingsNice - 29 March 2013 at 12:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28Waldendesignersaini

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Ranjiniji, I think Indu-Indira track is needed. That would be good to watch, but they should know how to handle it. If Indira is going fling water on Rishi in front of Indu, then there's not a chance on earth that she'll get her to show respect to her own father. Already, Indu has asked her mother why she can call her father by his name when she scolds her for calling her father Rishi Kumar. This kid is a difficult kid and will not cower to scolding and punishment. It can be a really interesting track if they handle it properly.

do u think indira alone can handle induShocked  Kanan i think inshi ko bahut mehnat karna padega abh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

designersaini

AllThingsNice

IF-Dazzler

AllThingsNice

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

do u think indira alone can handle induShocked  Kanan i think inshi ko bahut mehnat karna padega abh

Haan...mehnat toh hai...bohot saara. But I think Indira can handle it. Only thing, she should not be hitler with this budtameez beti. She should try something else.

You and I really love Indu in the same way Smile I am not really in favour of spanking etc, but I really think Indu needs it. Just once.

Edited by AllThingsNice - 29 March 2013 at 12:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7designersaini

Walden

IF-Dazzler

Walden

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Big smile

Rajini, jab Illa ji ko app ye request bhejoge to meri taraf se bhi ek message bhej dena. Unhe kehna ke mein iss jung mein haar gayi. Mein haar ke ye maan ne ke liye tayyar hoon ke Indira is duniya ke sabse unfortunate, dukhiyari etc etc. aurat hain. Behte behte mere aansoon khatam ho gaye lekin Indira ka dukh nahi khatam hua. Ab Monday se artificial tears la kar rona padega. Mein ye bhi maan ne ke liye tayyar hoon ke Indira is duniya ki sabse strong, righteous, hard-working (she can add any other adjectives she likes here) aurat hain. Ab please yeh unnecessary jung ka drama khatam karo. Once and for all Indira ke liye koi mandir ya museum bana do- main promise karti hoon main uss mandir ya museum mein roj jaaongi aur at least 10 min ka bhashan roj sun kar aaongi- agar waha mujhe hitlergiri dekhni padegi to wo bhi hum negotiate kar sakte hain.  Par please, ye show wapis humans and human zindagi (including Indira) ke upar bana do.  Thanks.  Big smileLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7light_28AllThingsNiceHeema22adinats07Ranjinikishan_saumya_designersaini-Shwetha--dear10-

Walden

IF-Dazzler

Walden

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Haan...mehnat toh hai...bohot saara. But I think Indira can handle it. Only thing, she should not be hitler with this budtameez beti. She should try something else.

You and I really love Indu in the same way Smile I am not really in favour of spanking etc, but I really think Indu needs it. Just once.

Honestly Kanan, I don't think Indira can discipline Indu (obviously in the serial world she can because she is the protagonist) because to a large extent, if Indu has a lot of Indira's good qualities, then she also has most of Indira's bad qualities as well. Take the stealing the inhaler incidence from today. If I imagine Indira in this scene, in place of Indu, I imagine her doing the same thing that Indu did (presuming that she was in a circumstance where she didn't have the money to purchase the inhaler)- well actually instead of stealing, she would have probably slapped or chappaled the store owner and scared him into giving her the inhaler. The point is that neither of these women know the meaning of gentle persuasion or meaningful communication- in short interpersonal skills are lacking- language of force and blackmail never gets you far in life and never brings about lasting change in others.  So if Indira wants to change Indu, she needs to change herself (which you referenced in your previous commentTongue)  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28AllThingsNiceadinats07Heema22designersaini-Shwetha--dear10-

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
QUOTE KANAN,

Actually, honestly, did not know what to make of the epi. I don't know which part was worse. We have Rishi who is drunk and unconscious at the critical moment of Kutumb's attack. The distinct impression it gave me was that this was for the sole purpose of exaggerating Indira's struggle.sorry Kanan Rishi did not get warning that Kutumb was going to have emergency ! Writers forgot to tell him to stay sober. So you know the reason .

How many times have we seen the same type of scene playing out? And why does it play out when Indira is present?  Kutumb never has Asthsma attack when Idira was missing. Even when her daughter was being cremated she stood and watch the whole thing !  In her absence, these guys survived, right? But today, every adult standing there, Radhey, Sunaina, heck, even Ishaan, did nothingfor Kutumb. Indira did not leave her there with the others and run for the pump herself. Maybe she could not have and we'll accept that. But everyone who has survived without her for these eight years, is suddenly paralyzed.  YOU GOT IT !! Hitler Didi. Returns to Sharma  drama 

Indu extorts the inhaler from the chemist and brings it to her mother and has the gumption to say that she has been running the show for the past eight years. That takes some  nerves . She did this during her infancy and toddler years too. I think Sweta was chasing Rishi . Poor INDU . No childhood . That gives Indira a chance to launch into a tirade about how her daughter will not suffer the same fate!  Hitler Zindabad' 

Then comes Hitler v/s Hitler. I liked and yet disliked the interaction of the two. Neither of them backed down.   Takes one to know one theory .Indira wants a well behaved daughter and will have one at any cost. I understand and totally appreciate this .me too.. But I could not understand why the rest of the family has to become a murga if she refused become one.  I want explanation for this too. If the idea was to guilt Indu into it, then she should understand that Indu will then start finding ways of evading telling the truth and find other ways to have her own way. She already did! By asking Munna to give her mother the thandai laced with bhang.  I loved that . 

While no one really took the trouble of disciplining Indu before this, I am not sure what happened today was a sureshot way of getting around a difficult kid. This thing of "You don't know me...main kya cheez hun" was on both sides badly done. For Indu to say this was pure bad manners..something that Indira has identified and will act on. On Indira's part, instead of saying this to Indu and giving her a sort of warning, she should just act! Kanan you forget some else was punished too.

The fun part of the epi was the drunk couple. They really looked nice Smile big yes 

Precap: Who STILL thinks that this is shaping positively?? Please write in and share your thoughts. I want to know what keeps you hinged to that thought.  I did. Please read my followings post

Edited by Heema22 - 29 March 2013 at 5:35pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7light_28AllThingsNiceWaldenadinats07Ranjinikishandesignersaini-Shwetha--dear10-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top