Hitler Didi

Now what?? March 29 epi: Page 4 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

-dear10-

IF-Stunnerz

-dear10-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Tht is wht exactly am saying...in ur Irritation to Zimmedari word, u arent seeing how Affectionately she is calling Indu as Nanni Pari and Meri Beti nor u are seeing Indira's love towards Indu.
did i say that ki she dont love indu ye bas esa hai ki zimmedari se jyada nanhi pari meri beti jyada achcha lagta hai sunne main isi liye that word irritate me the most. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28TBDRESSAllThingsNiceHeema22...fari...designersaini-Shwetha--Clara-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Now what?? March 29 epi: Page 4 (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -dear10-

Tht is wht exactly am saying...in ur Irritation to Zimmedari word, u arent seeing how Affectionately she is calling Indu as Nanni Pari and Meri Beti nor u are seeing Indira's love towards Indu.
did i say that ki she dont love indu ye bas esa hai ki zimmedari se jyada nanhi pari meri beti jyada achcha lagta hai sunne main isi liye that word irritate me the most. 

If are able to see Indira's love towards Indu, thn ur irritation with Zimmedari word wouldnt hold u awy frm connecting towards Mother-daughter relation of Indira-Indu. And tht very well makes it clear that for Indira Indu is not Just "Zimmedari" but she loves her. Unlike how u are taking tht term. Indira has got back to her Life aft a long gap, she is getting into terms with her responsibilites which she has right now..and saying tht isnt wrong. And if she has used tht word Zimmedari, she also used Pari few times as well as Meri Beti many times too.

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 29 March 2013 at 2:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaAllThingsNiceRamziMeriJaan-PD--Sandy-.ByGod.Nancy

-dear10-

IF-Stunnerz

-dear10-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
ok you can connect with ma beti bond but for me zimmedari word mujhe connect nahi karne deta its better ki cv beti ,indu or nanhi par rakhe care kariye but khud ko dilasa matt do ki i have zimmedari bla bla ma ke farz bol kr nahi karke nibhaye jate hai jo hd cv apne zimmedari moh ke chakkar main bhool jate hai.
yes she use nanhi pari but she also use zimmedari word for indu.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28TBDRESSAllThingsNiceHeema22...fari...designersaini-Clara-

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged

ok you can connect with ma beti bond but for me zimmedari word mujhe connect nahi karne deta its better ki cv beti ,indu or nanhi par rakhe care kariye but khud ko dilasa matt do ki i have zimmedari bla bla ma ke farz bol kr nahi karke nibhaye jate hai jo hd cv apne zimmedari moh ke chakkar main bhool jate hai.

Bla bla bla...a mother talking abt her responsibilites towards her daughter is bla bla!
Its ur View point to see things...its plain simple! Dint u see anyone Mother in real life saying tht she cant afford more time to something else as she has responsibilites towards her family n kids to do too. Dint u hear anyone reffering to their responsibilites tht way! Its seen in day to day life.

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 29 March 2013 at 3:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaAllThingsNice-PD--Sandy-

-dear10-

IF-Stunnerz

-dear10-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Bla bla bla...a mother talking abt her responsibilites towards her daughter is bla bla!
Its ur View point to see things...its plain simple! Dint u see anyone Mother in real life saying tht she cant afford more time to something else as she has responsibilites towards her family n kids to do too. Dint u hear anyone reffering to their responsibilites tht way! Its seen in day to day life.

and wht huge fuzz is made on Zimmedari word
at a particular point of time Rishi too called Indira as "Just Zimmedari" coz of which he was taking care of her during her Mentally ill phase!
yes rishi call her zimmedari to wo bhi bohat logo ko pasand nahi aaya tha wese hi mujhe bhi ye zimmedari abhi pasand nahi aa raha hai agar zimmedari par aapne tabhi itna likh diya hota to shayad mujhe abhi samajh aa jata ki zimmedari bhi pyaar ka dusra naam hai.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESSAllThingsNiceRanjinikishanHeema22...fari...designersaini-Shwetha--Clara-

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged

kanan nice post episode rok no story just becouse of actors episode dekh ne layak hai story main kuch naya nahi most irritating thing is indira ka zimmedari raag again and again wo indu ko zimmedari zimmedari bole ja rahi hai zimmedari se achcha beti bolegi to jyada  emotional attach ho pate.

Mona . I agree with you. I have problem with  parent using word Zimmedari  specially towards daughters.  This day and age in progressive  society word Zimmedari is not tolerable word  for daughters . Even when some one has nice phrase before  word Zimmedari . 
  Indira is married now. Indu is raised without her (mostly by Sweta )  Married couple   have  to share responsibility to guide their children  together . If she had said we have to raise her " right" I would have been happy . 

This word Zimmedari  need to vanish form HD. It's very irritating to me.takes away fun watching the show.

Edited by Heema22 - 29 March 2013 at 4:01am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28AllThingsNicenutan7TBDRESSRanjinikishan...fari...designersaini-Shwetha--dear10-

TBDRESS

IF-Dazzler

TBDRESS

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

kanan nice post episode rok no story just becouse of actors episode dekh ne layak hai story main kuch naya nahi most irritating thing is indira ka zimmedari raag again and again wo indu ko zimmedari zimmedari bole ja rahi hai zimmedari se achcha beti bolegi to jyada  emotional attach ho pate.

Mona . I agree with you. I have problem with  parent using word Zimmedari  specially towards daughters.  This day and age in progressive  society word Zimmedari is not tolerable word  for daughters . Even when some one has nice phrase before  word Zimmedari . 
  Indira is married now. Indu is raised without her (mostly by Sweta )  Married couple   have  to share responsibility to guide their children  together . If she had said we have to raise her " right" I would have been happy . 

This word Zimmedari  need to vanish form HD. It's very irritating to me.takes away fun watching the show.

I'm so tired of the way Indira uses this word Zimmedari all the time.   She talks like she is the first and only woman in this world to have a child, to have a family to care for, or to have to go to work to earn a living.  Baaki sab ke bacche duniya me to khud hi pal jaate hain aur paise bhi khud hi bank account me aa jaate hain ROFL Saachi bhagwan, itni "zimmedariyan" kiski ko is duniya mein na de! 

light_28AllThingsNicenutan7Heema22...fari...-Shwetha--dear10-

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Originally posted by Heema22

I'm so tired of the way Indira uses this word Zimmedari all the time.   She talks like she is the first and only woman in this world to have a child, to have a family to care for, or to have to go to work to earn a living.  Baaki sab ke bacche duniya me to khud hi pal jaate hain aur paise bhi khud hi bank account me aa jaate hain ROFL Saachi bhagwan, itni "zimmedariyan" kiski ko is duniya mein na de! 

@red LOL

btw her almost so called problems / zimmedari were solved by Rishi Kumar aur aage bi ready hai toh kaunsi zimmedari ki baat karrahihe indira mayyaSmile 

light_28AllThingsNiceTBDRESSHeema22-Shwetha-...fari...-dear10-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top