Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

Haan...mehnat toh hai...bohot saara. But I think Indira can handle it. Only thing, she should not be hitler with this budtameez beti. She should try something else.

You and I really love Indu in the same way πŸ˜Š I am not really in favour of spanking etc, but I really think Indu needs it. Just once.

Honestly Kanan, I don't think Indira can discipline Indu (obviously in the serial world she can because she is the protagonist) because to a large extent, if Indu has a lot of Indira's good qualities, then she also has most of Indira's bad qualities as well. Take the stealing the inhaler incidence from today. If I imagine Indira in this scene, in place of Indu, I imagine her doing the same thing that Indu did (presuming that she was in a circumstance where she didn't have the money to purchase the inhaler)- well actually instead of stealing, she would have probably slapped or chappaled the store owner and scared him into giving her the inhaler. The point is that neither of these women know the meaning of gentle persuasion or meaningful communication- in short interpersonal skills are lacking- language of force and blackmail never gets you far in life and never brings about lasting change in others.  So if Indira wants to change Indu, she needs to change herself (which you referenced in your previous commentπŸ˜›)  
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
QUOTE KANAN,

Actually, honestly, did not know what to make of the epi. I don't know which part was worse. We have Rishi who is drunk and unconscious at the critical moment of Kutumb's attack. The distinct impression it gave me was that this was for the sole purpose of exaggerating Indira's struggle.sorry Kanan Rishi did not get warning that Kutumb was going to have emergency ! Writers forgot to tell him to stay sober. So you know the reason .

How many times have we seen the same type of scene playing out? And why does it play out when Indira is present?  Kutumb never has Asthsma attack when Idira was missing. Even when her daughter was being cremated she stood and watch the whole thing !  In her absence, these guys survived, right? But today, every adult standing there, Radhey, Sunaina, heck, even Ishaan, did nothingfor Kutumb. Indira did not leave her there with the others and run for the pump herself. Maybe she could not have and we'll accept that. But everyone who has survived without her for these eight years, is suddenly paralyzed.  YOU GOT IT !! Hitler Didi. Returns to Sharma  drama 

Indu extorts the inhaler from the chemist and brings it to her mother and has the gumption to say that she has been running the show for the past eight years. That takes some  nerves . She did this during her infancy and toddler years too. I think Sweta was chasing Rishi . Poor INDU . No childhood . That gives Indira a chance to launch into a tirade about how her daughter will not suffer the same fate!  Hitler Zindabad' 

Then comes Hitler v/s Hitler. I liked and yet disliked the interaction of the two. Neither of them backed down.   Takes one to know one theory .Indira wants a well behaved daughter and will have one at any cost. I understand and totally appreciate this .me too.. But I could not understand why the rest of the family has to become a murga if she refused become one.  I want explanation for this too. If the idea was to guilt Indu into it, then she should understand that Indu will then start finding ways of evading telling the truth and find other ways to have her own way. She already did! By asking Munna to give her mother the thandai laced with bhang.  I loved that . 

While no one really took the trouble of disciplining Indu before this, I am not sure what happened today was a sureshot way of getting around a difficult kid. This thing of "You don't know me...main kya cheez hun" was on both sides badly done. For Indu to say this was pure bad manners..something that Indira has identified and will act on. On Indira's part, instead of saying this to Indu and giving her a sort of warning, she should just act! Kanan you forget some else was punished too.

The fun part of the epi was the drunk couple. They really looked nice πŸ˜Š big yes 

Precap: Who STILL thinks that this is shaping positively?? Please write in and share your thoughts. I want to know what keeps you hinged to that thought.  I did. Please read my followings post

Edited by Heema22 - 11 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kanan Nice post. I am happy to see some  one has insight to write these words.
  Alert.  to people who are attach to  the characters and feel offended when any one criticizes them. Please do not read any further I do not want to spoil your weakened.
  My complaint is  about HD    Writer ,big one. I hope they come around and read this other . If they do not  read this then I am glad Kanan gave me this chance to vent  my self on her post.
   I am InShi fan and most of you know my love for them . I waited very anxiously  for In to return back to complete INSHI . But what did we get ?  Is this the HD future ?
    Indira is   now 9 yrs older. She suffered a lot. She went to hell  and came back to hell  called CC,SN . She has a daughter who has behavior problem. This girl was neglected by father and soiled by mother who raised her. She never had role model . Every person needs role model and many times our own parents are  our first role model . Today's episode what did we see? They had money to make Bhang and alcohol but no one came up with money or volunteer to get medicine ? Humanity ? Or just to prove wrong point ? Indu stealing medicine . Rude to every one. Yes ,they had social message about selling physician sample but it was overshadowed for me.
   Mother who is throwing water over her husband who was drunk and asking him to be Murga, infront of daughter and other family member?  How humiliating  !   ( which wife does that to her own husband? )  What lesson  did Indu learn?  treat  Your father like a child and do not respect him ? 
  where is the Role model? Where is the mother of 8 yr old who soon will teenager? 
Now ,we all know that sharma family is dysfunctional . My self have no respect for any  one of them . In past, Indira's this  behavior  did not change them  in  the past . Boy , did  she tried but failed ,over and over.none of them changed in facts hey got used to her and her supporting them with unconditional love. In long run this did not help them . 
   I learned in my professional life( hard way) if plan  A does not work then you must come up with plan B .if plan A  And B does not  you need plan C. And hope that works . Now writers need to have plan B for india , character growth with age and responsibility is must ! I am tired of word Zimmedari . "I have to do this "or hitlergiri from Indu  and Indira just to prove the title of the show . We need depth on the characters with age and suffering . Indira can be  stern in different ways !! I have no problem I think that will be fun !i do not mind Indira puts  her foot down and makes sure every one is functional .that will be great to watch.
  I saw Nutan made great post. I agree with her that last HOLI they separated this couple and this HOLI they united them I am with her . Positive way to look at the episode .I also loved HOLI  celebration and cute dancing  by every one and INshi with Indu and very Suductive  INSHI scene but I am not happy with these  superficial thing . I demand more !! 

Edited by Heema22 - 11 years ago
designersaini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey kanan.
Ystday 1st 10min was avaiyin types jst 2 make it fit fr d title f d show dey showed all dat.
Indira ke aate hi kutumb ko attack aa gaya,jst now she became serious about inder-meher relationship b4 dat use mazak lag raha tha jab indira nahi thi.indira ke aate hi inder ka dementia somewhere gayab ho gaya n he is back in his old avtaar bas muchcho ki kami hai.
I wanna ask ki jab ghar mein koi kaam nahi karta to atleast jo samajhdaar hai (i would take ishaan eg here)wo to kuch kare.like he is studying n needs money fr his studies so he should do some part time job na atleast to support his needs,nowadays most f d students do dat.but 2 show indira's life jung n 2 show ki ya only she has 2 take care f her family bechare ishaan ko bhi as usual other SF member ki tarah bana diya.in old movies mein bhai apni padhai chodkar apni choti behen ki parwarish n studies karwata tha phir chahe use boot polish kyun na karne pade but yaha ishaan is literate n he can get a descent job but y he would do dat afterall he belongs 2 SF na.
Waise ystday indira rishi ko utha rahi jab kutumb ko attack aaya tha fr d money so dat she could hav medicine fr K.dis means rishi is earning but still some love 2 nazarandaaz dat.i understand y dis thing is never visible 2 dem bcoz he has never used a single penny on useless SF n never used zimmedaari n ghar sambhalana jaise words.
indu said ki pichle 8 saalo se she was doing everything,baaki sab to apne mein mast rehte hai.bechari ne paida hote hi ghar ki bhagdaud sambhaal li.i 9 indira ne to 16 saal ki umar se sambhaali thi.indu ne to apni so called 'shweta mummy' ko bhi kuch credit nahi diya jiska naam wo japti rehti thi ki yahi meri mummy hai.
About d physician part dat was good msg fr people,but 2 show it like dat way was 9t good,i mean including hitlergiri n all dat.
Rishi bechare ko talli bana diya n behosh bhi.thandai to sabne pee thi but behosh sirf wohi hua jst 2 show ki haan indu was running SN frm last 8years n indira has 2 again shambhalo her zimmedaari f dis SN.agar rishi hosh mein hota to shayad is bhashan ki jaroorat hi nahi padti.
Indu wat a mannerless kid,abhi tak apni mummy ke liye tadap rahi thi but now when she got her she is 9t gonna listen 2 her.
I agree wid nutan n heema di 2 sudharo indu 1st indira has 2 change herself.
I dint like indira making her husband as murga fr wat reason,though rishi's expression were so cute(mai to 100 baar se bhi jyada baar dekh loo uske aise cute waale expressions wale scene ko)n wo murga kaise bana hua tha.rishi bichara hosh mein aate hi zara ka dhyan aa gaya.
Indu :rishi kumar ko bhi murga bana diya,(ab lo mai kya karti hoon) n wid d help f munna apni mummy ko bhaang waali thandai pila di.im very thankful 2 munna n indu fr dis coz jst bcoz f dem i njoyed lst 10 min f HD.i loved how INSHi were applying gulal on each other haath mein haath lekar n ek dusre ke gale mein haath daalkar were enjoying n dancing fully.
Last mein INSHI romance.i loved how dey entered dere room.i love dem,dey look so good together.Rishi's dialouge 'oye...SMJ aap uthalo na mera fayada' dat was so cute n funny.hope monday ko continue rakhe ye romance coz im sick f dere gajini nature.i want more f INSHI romance.but i seriously doubt ki hume continue scene milega kyonki INSHI door close karna bhool gaye n indu jaroor tapkegi kyonki itni jaldi SR wo bhi widout 7th phera,i doubt dat.
Precap-i didnt like dat.i want indira 2 leave SN n live wid her family(rishi n indu) somewhere else coz jo log ab tak nahi sudhre n in 8saalo mein bhi nahi sudhre wo kabhi nahi sudhar sakte.
crystal462 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I will have to say this is the end of the show for me

i tried and tried because i like these actors but i will not go through this anymore watching this show is mental torture!
and im going to explain exactly why and im sure a few of you all will agree with me

how many times is it that we have seen rishis character being degraded so that indiras character can shine more im sorry but i think yesterday was the perfect example!
just compare the rishi who we all loved from the first episode and this one no connection! wil these guy go drunk like that such a shameful thing to show not a thing which a guy will do after he finds his wife but afterall they have to show indiras jung no matter whose characters they blindely destroy for that
Little indu already spoilt but being more insufferable now than ever
and the all perfect one in this a messaih who will take care of all this indira

OH BULL!!!
they lived happier in those 9 years a lot more positively and now sudddenly they are all nikkama again

what i cant bear is this rishi thing he is shown as not working only when they wannna lift the female characters up sooo pathetic i tell you!!

This show gives no respect to people only well hitler zindabad ( i cant tell you how wrong and offensive people will find this out of india no matter what the context!)

In the end i dont understand why people are liking this "new change" rishi has to do is be all nikkama and have some loving moments with his wife and all indu has to do is be an insuferable brat that her mother needs to correct (that loving daughter just flipped oh right)

its a terrible change in fact that husna crap was better i skipped it convieniently these 4 episodes horrified me and shocked me this is hitler didi?
If the writers go on this way i hope the zee executives dont change their decision and end this show in a huff

all this actors are sooo much better and will get better than the sick characters they are potraying now
allthingsnice i agree with you completely this show is going nowhere and im not even an avid watched if i couldnt tolerate this crap i wonder how others are
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Again back to basics.

1.       How come sudden asthama attack to Kutumb? This kutumb was enjoying her life on SN without Indira. Her sudden health problem alerts Indira of zimmedari.

2.       Iam not at all liking the way they are portraying Rishi's character. The guy who suffered a lot for his wife to make well, how can they spoil his role by making him drink in such a way. I did not like this. Rishi, if you are negative also fine, Please run away from this SN & go to ur parents place.

3.       SN was running well without Indira for past 8 years right, so why shd Indira again take the responsibility. She could stay they stayed for past 8 years right. Iam really fed up of her zimmedaari.

Request to CV's:

1.       Please reduce the SN drama as we can't tolerate more "Zimmedaari track" and again her self imposed jung of earning money to run SN.

2.       Show us some Rich Inshi. We are bored of watching the poor Inshi.

3.       Bring Diwans to track.

4.       Concentrate more on Inshi personal life. This Indu's story also is very boring to me.

Yes, only thing I liked yesterday is drunk couple- INSHI.

Edited by shwetha297 - 11 years ago
designersaini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha297

Again back to basics.

How come sudden asthama attack to
Kutumb? This kutumb was enjoying her life on SN without Indira. Her sudden
health problem alerts Indira of zimmedari.

Iam not at all liking the way they are
portraying Rishi's character. The guy who suffered a lot for his wife to make
well, how can they spoil his role by making him drink in such a way. I did not
like this. Rishi, if you are negative also fine, Please run away from this SN
& go to ur parents place.

SN was running well without Indira for
past 8 years right, so why shd Indira again take the responsibility. She could
stay they stayed for past 8 years right. Iam really fed up of her zimmedaari.

</p>
<p>Request to CV's:

Please reduce the SN drama as we can't
tolerate more "Zimmedaari track" and again her self imposed jung of earning
money to run SN.

Show us some Rich Inshi. We are bored
of watching the poor Inshi.

Bring Diwans to track.

Concentrate more on Inshi personal
life. This Indu's story also is very boring to me.

Yes, only thing I liked yesterday is drunk couple- INSHI.

i agree wid u shweta,frm d lst 8 years or i should say 9 years nobody had any kind f financial problem or any other type f problem fr eg. Kutumb was all fine all those years n inder was acting as a good human being n a father too in absence f indira, but as she has came back all r back 2 square one so indira should undersatand ki her family can live very well widout her n she should now concentrate on her own family i.e., rishi n indu,arey yaar itne dino baad unse mil rahi ho to atleast unke baare mein bhi to socho but she is more worried about how 2 complete her zimmedari 2wards SF.Edited by designersaini - 11 years ago
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: designersaini

i agree wid u shweta,frm d lst 8 years or i should say 9 years nobody had any kind f financial problem or any other type f problem fr eg. Kutumb was all fine all those years n inder was acting as a good human being n a father too, but as she has came back all r back 2 square one so indira should undersatand ki her family can live very well widout her n she should now concentrate on her own family i.e., rishi n indu,arey yaar itne dino baad unse mil rahi ho to atleast unke baare mein bhi to socho but she is more worried about how 2 complete her zimmedari 2wards SF.

@Bold πŸ‘. 

People watch the show for entertainment yaar and not to see the others struggle. Wanted to see some fun in the show & not always crying and boring drama.😊

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
For me the only good thing in the episode was indira asking indu to say sorry...and after saving her from the police...she herself punished her .Strictness is needed to make a child realize her mistake .  Kutumb got an attack and everyone was standing like that...munna was asking for money from indira ...sorry...everyone was not standing...rishi was drunk and was out of senses . What a responsible personality...my wife returned ...so i should get drunk ...who does that ????...Indira is shocked to learn that in all 8 years...no one worked in the house...and everything is same as it used to be...poor girl isn't aware that first the house ran because of shweta...after her leaving zara was there and after her the 15 lakhs  .Had the two girls not be there...the family would have been on road . It wasn't a less shock when she come to know the burden of responsibilities was shifted to indu's head in her absence .  Now i will not completely agree as shweta zara shared the responsibilities well...especially shweta . Indu cannot fill money responsibilities...she is too small . But yup ...indu was the one who brought her mom back...when the family threw her out...indu was the one who took care of her .   So yup indu surely has done things above her age...had been mature but of course her behavior  is trashed .  In such a sequence it was too bad to see rishi was coming  in unconscious state with the help of  people .When indira was moving towards asking rishi that why is her behavior like that...i felt like telling her...he never cared for the 8 years about her. behave...whom are you asking ?...the only person who can tell you the reason of this why is shweta ...who took the responsibility but as she had no one other than the house...she spoiled indu with too much love from her side...ignoring her mistakes...not teaching her right things at right time . And indira out of anger puts water on rishi face...mujhe munna ka scene yaad aa gaya ...when goons were in the house...everyone tried to wake munna but he was drunk...and unconscious and sunaina puts it hard on him . I love the scene...well deserved it was . And he woke up...and took her as zara and ask her to leave...i don't know from which angle indira was appearing as zara ...and i am waiting for the day indira actually gets to know all about zara . Does she know the girl is in mental asylum ?...and coming to punishment...much needed for indu ofcourse...bahut ho gayi manmani...she was trying to teach her to behave properly...she kept a condition that if she will  not accept the punishment everyone else in the family will do . Indira knew her daughter is good at heart and will never let the whole family do the punishment which was assigned to her . The same punishment was assigned to rishi as well...that was kind of weird...rishi sitting like murga...i din't like it...din't gave a good feel...the murga waali punishment is not meant for elders ...instead a good dose of him should have been there . Indira is fooled my munna on indu's advice to get rid of punishment and everyone zabardasti make her drunk...including rishi and indu . A good way to get out of punishments...indira have to be more strict because if this continues ...things will never change . And chahe no one in the family change...changing indu is solely her responsibility . Then there was a cute sequence of holi and after that a bedroom scene . and the episode ends .

coming to the precap-indira atlast got to know that no one works here and neither is ready to take any responsibility ...thus she can't even think of  spending her days at home...relaxing...bonding with the family...without work...as the family is out of money ...and is getting ready...most probably she will go on search for work . I felt bad...she was expecting some changes in the family ...but she got nothing . 9 years gone...but everyone is the same...
Edited by Surbhi123 - 11 years ago
radiohead1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
disappointed very very disappointed im sure many are sticking to the show only forromance and for the actors
but i believe in characters more indira for me very much unlikeable shes her usual flawed self
rishi what have they done to him sorry but nobody can like a character like this people should question the motives of the cvs what are they trying to show by this but nobody seems to be bothered but why would it
rishi is a charater that has never been himself after the whole marriage to indira and rape track
ive lost faith in his character because the cvs dont look interested to write him anymore its all a race to justify indiras jung
nobody lifts a finger on her for her romance with kabir

im sirry but that whole scene was very wrong where she asked about his flings she had one too although in a state of memory loss rishi thought she was dead too
again a game of one upmanship

i just dont like this character rishi indira indu
wish it went back to  those old days but it never will show has jumped the shark