Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

AllThingsNice

IF-Dazzler

AllThingsNice

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Some noteworthy moments from the epi:

Radhey and a motley crowd from CC (a granny included) enter Sharma Nivas shouting 'Hitler Didi Zindabad' slogans. Hitler Didi is gracious enough to acknowledge that she would never had made it past insurmountable troubles had it not been for Rishi's undying love. Granny from crowd takes a break from slogan shouting to make it a point to mention that Rishi and Indira make a Ram-Sita jodi. Handkerchief moment.

Meher declares that Indira's hitlergiri will not work with her. Vamp moment, deja vu moment, Jhumpa moment--all combined.

Vanraj gives Indira seduction tips. Indira is overjoyed at seeing her clothes drycleaned, pressed, and preserved. Munna tells Indira about Zara. Rishi violated the code of honour among thieves and so has to be exposed in front of his "wife" in this manner. Two things stood out: for one, Rishi should have been the one to tell her, not Munna. (I mean, Rishi told Indira everything about what might have happened in Lahore, but missed telling her about Zara?) Second, Shrimatiji ne Rishi ki class li, but bahut pyaar se. She did not seem to mind that he had married Zara. Or maybe what made that okay was that he was looking for her in Zara. Whatever! moment. I hope that at some point in time, they're going to sit themselves down and talk about marrying again because the seven legal years of separation are through.

Indira dressing up as Hitler Didi. Cringe moment because I really want them to snap out of this zindagi jung hai mode. Move on to other things, PLEASE.

Indira looks for Indu and finds Indu's room instead. Starts cleaning the room and is watched by her doting daughter who is as dirty as Holi can make someone. There is a fake aww moment as daughter chooses to dress in identical green attire. Then follows a "Pushpa, I hate tears" moment.

Precap has Kutumb suffering an asthma attack because Inder is dancing with Meher. Zindagi jung hai. So what do we have now?? The same cliched barrage of insults between the father and daughter? That too, in front of a new set of kids. Role models galore in the Sharma family. 

The only sensible line in today's epi was from Indira. She asked (in the context of Vanraj) "Jo bhi aata hai yahan tik kyun jaata hai?" Maybe TRPs can tell.

Many of you seem positive about the way this is shaping, but so far, I have not had a single positive feeling. Maybe I am too cynical, but nothing new seems to be coming up in terms of plotline or story. And a show cannot survive merely on the basis of moments.

Edited by AllThingsNice - 29 March 2013 at 12:21pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarfrosediya28ak01maryammkhanlight_28nutan7sumitbigfansamrudhi.rWaldenHeema22adinats07ashne...Mels...-Sandy-The.Lannister--Divya---Shwetha-designersaini

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Now what?? March 29 epi: Page 4" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maryammkhan

maryammkhan

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
ayegi aygi postivity dear dheeraj dharo arrey indra sharma family milap me kuch to episode jhelne padenge naWinkakhir devi  indra shrma 8 saal ke vanvaas se lauti haiLOL

Edited by maryammkhan - 28 March 2013 at 10:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice

IF-Dazzler

AllThingsNice

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maryammkhan

ayegi aygi postivity dear dheeraj dharo arrey indra sharma family milap me kuch to episode jhelne padenge naWinkakhir devi  indra shrma 8 saal ke vanvaas se lauti haiLOL

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7

light_28

Goldie

light_28

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Radhey and a motley crowd from CC (a granny included) enter Sharma Nivas shouting 'Hitler Didi Zindabad' slogans. Hitler Didi is gracious enough to acknowledge that she would never had made it past insurmountable troubles had it not been for Rishi's undying love. Granny from crowd takes a break from slogan shouting to make it a point to mention that Rishi and Indira make a Ram-Sita jodi. Handkerchief momentLOL. OMg..did you seriously require a handkerchief today ? Ram -sita.. i remebered Rishi -zara during the ramleela epi.. whatever !

MeherSleepySleepy declares that Indira's hitlergiri will not work with her. Vamp moment, deja vu moment, Jhumpa moment--all combined.

Vanraj gives Indira seduction tips.ROFLI could not control my laughter there. Specially when indira was going to burst on him.. oh i loved her !!  Indira is overjoyed at seeing her clothes drycleaned, pressed, and preserved.I thought those were bags of new clothes from rishi to her.. I was so happy but ..Never mindTongue Munna tells Indira about Zara. Rishi violated the code of honour among thieves and so has to be exposed in front of his "wife" in this manner. Two things stood out: for one, Rishi should have been the one to tell her, not Munna. (I mean, Rishi told Indira everything about what might have happened in Lahore, but missed telling her about Zara?) Second, Shrimatiji ne Rishi ki class li, but bahut pyaar se. She did not seem to mind that he had married Zara. Or maybe what made that okay was that he was looking for her in Zara. Whatever! moment.Very true.. the way this scene was given, it looked as if cvs completely denied that they had introduced some characters like zara ,malik,shweta. Shweta.. Good for the day and i hope none of them is brought back. I enjoyed indira's shayari here..Dont remember but was timed well. I hope that at some point in time, they're going to sit themselves down and talk about marrying again because the seven legal years of separation are through.ROFL

Indira dressing up as Hitler Didi. Cringe moment because I really want them to snap out of this zindagi jung hai mode. Move on to other things, PLEASE.ClapNo kanan, zindagi jung hai mode is now adulterated with some amount of zindagi khubsurat zimmedari hai for her.. Thanks to Indu. There was this kind of dialogue from indira's side too . I felt some kind of peace hearing that. But i agree with you.. THEY NEED TO MOVE ON..atleast in dressing sense by now..I want a saree or a propre punjabi suit with odniEmbarrassed

Indira looks for Indu and finds Indu's room instead.Indu's room kanan.. I was in awe to see this..I m thankful to Ila mam that she spend her pockets for this room. First time we saw something in indu's life according to her age. i think all this time that ila was not giving us lavish sets , she was indeed saving money for some innocence. Glad Approve Starts cleaning the room and is watched by her doting daughter who is as dirty as Holi can make someone. There is a fake aww moment as daughter chooses to dress in identical green attire. Then follows a "Pushpa, I hate tears" moment.

Precap has Kutumb suffering an asthma attack because Inder is dancing with Meher. Zindagi jung hai. So what do we have now?? The same cliched barrage of insults between the father and daughter? That too, in front of a new set of kids. Role models galore in the Sharma family. 

The only sensible line in today's epi was from Indira. She asked (in the context of Vanraj) "Jo bhi aata hai yahan tik kyun jaata hai?" Maybe TRPs can tell.

Many of you seem positive about the way this is shaping, but so far, I have not had a single positive feeling. Maybe I am too cynical, but nothing new seems to be coming up in terms of plotline or story. And a show cannot survive merely on the basis of moments.Clap
ClapClapClap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7sumitbigfanAllThingsNiceHeema22adinats07Angels_Sweetz-Sandy--Shwetha-.ByGod.NancyMystique.

AllThingsNice

IF-Dazzler

AllThingsNice

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

Radhey and a motley crowd from CC (a granny included) enter Sharma Nivas shouting 'Hitler Didi Zindabad' slogans. Hitler Didi is gracious enough to acknowledge that she would never had made it past insurmountable troubles had it not been for Rishi's undying love. Granny from crowd takes a break from slogan shouting to make it a point to mention that Rishi and Indira make a Ram-Sita jodi. Handkerchief momentLOL. OMg..did you seriously require a handkerchief today ? Ram -sita.. i remebered Rishi -zara during the ramleela epi.. whatever !
The handkerchief was sarcastic Tongue

MeherSleepySleepy declares that Indira's hitlergiri will not work with her. Vamp moment, deja vu moment, Jhumpa moment--all combined.

Vanraj gives Indira seduction tips.ROFLI could not control my laughter there. Specially when indira was going to burst on him.. oh i loved her !!  Indira is overjoyed at seeing her clothes drycleaned, pressed, and preserved.I thought those were bags of new clothes from rishi to her.. I was so happy but ..Never mindTongue Munna tells Indira about Zara. Rishi violated the code of honour among thieves and so has to be exposed in front of his "wife" in this manner. Two things stood out: for one, Rishi should have been the one to tell her, not Munna. (I mean, Rishi told Indira everything about what might have happened in Lahore, but missed telling her about Zara?) Second, Shrimatiji ne Rishi ki class li, but bahut pyaar se. She did not seem to mind that he had married Zara. Or maybe what made that okay was that he was looking for her in Zara. Whatever! moment.Very true.. the way this scene was given, it looked as if cvs completely denied that they had introduced some characters like zara ,malik,shweta. Shweta.. Good for the day and i hope none of them is brought back. I enjoyed indira's shayari here..Dont remember but was timed well. I hope that at some point in time, they're going to sit themselves down and talk about marrying again because the seven legal years of separation are through.ROFL

Indira dressing up as Hitler Didi. Cringe moment because I really want them to snap out of this zindagi jung hai mode. Move on to other things, PLEASE.ClapNo kanan, zindagi jung hai mode is now adulterated with some amount of zindagi khubsurat zimmedari hai for her.. Thanks to Indu. There was this kind of dialogue from indira's side too . I felt some kind of peace hearing that. But i agree with you.. THEY NEED TO MOVE ON..atleast in dressing sense by now..I want a saree or a propre punjabi suit with odniEmbarrassed
Agree...some change at least. I think I lost it when Meher chipkoed with Inder!

Indira looks for Indu and finds Indu's room instead.Indu's room kanan.. I was in awe to see this..I m thankful to Ila mam that she spend her pockets for this room. First time we saw something in indu's life according to her age. i think all this time that ila was not giving us lavish sets , she was indeed saving money for some innocence. Glad Approve Starts cleaning the room and is watched by her doting daughter who is as dirty as Holi can make someone. There is a fake aww moment as daughter chooses to dress in identical green attire. Then follows a "Pushpa, I hate tears" moment.

Many of you seem positive about the way this is shaping, but so far, I have not had a single positive feeling. Maybe I am too cynical, but nothing new seems to be coming up in terms of plotline or story. And a show cannot survive merely on the basis of moments.Clap
ClapClapClap

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Radhey and a motley crowd from CC (a granny included) enter Sharma Nivas shouting 'Hitler Didi Zindabad' slogans. Hitler Didi is gracious enough to acknowledge that she would never had made it past insurmountable troubles had it not been for Rishi's undying love. Granny from crowd takes a break from slogan shouting to make it a point to mention that Rishi and Indira make a Ram-Sita jodi. Handkerchief moment.ROFL
ROFL  This was so stupid 
Meher declares that Indira's hitlergiri will not work with her. Foundation  for next track . Vamp moment, deja vu moment, Jhumpa moment--all combined. DancingDancing

Vanraj gives Indira seduction tips.Censored Indira is overjoyed at seeing her clothes drycleaned, pressed, and preserved.   I am sorry to write this but  that was brand new suit . I think Rishi went shopping . we never saw those suits before. i keep close eye on her  clothing .Munna tells Indira about Zara. What a brother . Bhai no to Munna Jaisa . Rishi violated the code of honour among thieves and so has to be exposed in front of his "wife" in this manner. Two things stood out: for one, Rishi should have been the one to tell her, not MunnaThumbs Up. Thumbs Up(I mean, Rishi told Indira everything about what might have happened in Lahore, but missed telling her about Zara?) which husband will tell his first wife about his second love and marriage in first meeting? PLESE let me know if you know any one !   Second, Shrimatiji ne Rishi ki class li, but bahut pyaar se.Hug HugShe did not seem to mind that he had married Zara. Or maybe what made that okay was that he was looking for her in Zara. Whatever! moment. I hope that at some point in time, they're going to sit themselves down ( husband and wife discussing important thing ? In HD ?)and talk about marrying again because the seven legal years of separation are through.ROFLROFL

Indira dressing up as Hitler Didi. Cringe moment because I really want them to snap out of this zindagi jung hai mode. Move on to other things . PLEASE .I AGREE. I AM GETTING TIRED FOR FINGHTING THIS ZINDAGI KI JUNG. I want a break . 

Indira looks for Indu and finds Indu's room instead. Starts cleaning the room and is watched by her doting daughter who is as dirty as Holi can make someone. There is a fakeROFL aww moment as daughter chooses to dress in identical green attire. Then follows a "Pushpa, I hate tears" moment. I hope they do not go overboard with this issue ! Rishi ne do suit banaye kya??  How thoughtful of him. only one time of this  stupid thing .Once is enough . (even that  sexy movie was boring!)

Precap has Kutumb suffering an asthma attack( I think heart attack )  because Inder is dancing with Meher. Zindagi jung hai. So what do we have now?? The same cliched barrage of insults between the father and daughter? That too, in front of a new set of kids. Role modelsROFL ROFLgalore in the Sharma family.  Perfect my friend! 

The only sensible line in today's epi was from Indira. She asked (in the context of Vanraj) "Jo bhi aata hai yahan tik kyun jaata hai?" ClapClapMaybe TRPs can tell.ROFL TRPS ARE GONE SOUTH FOR NEXT THREE MONTHS!!  We are free to see any Tamasha!

Many of you seem positive about the way this is shaping  but so far, CensoredI have not had a single positive feeling. Maybe I am too cynical,Hug but nothing new seems to be coming up in terms of plotline or story. And a show cannot survive merely on the basis of moments.  I know the plot line  and it's not good. Meher is going to work hard for her paycheck !!

great post Kanan . I am not sure you will get to read it but I had fun !! That's enough for me . 

Edited by Heema22 - 28 March 2013 at 4:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7AllThingsNice-Shwetha-

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Radhey and a motley crowd from CC (a granny included) enter Sharma Nivas shouting 'Hitler Didi Zindabad' slogans. Hitler Didi is gracious enough to acknowledge that she would never had made it past insurmountable troubles had it not been for Rishi's undying love. Granny from crowd takes a break from slogan shouting to make it a point to mention that Rishi and Indira make a Ram-Sita jodi. Handkerchief moment.I did not like calling Ran seeta to Inshi. they separated at the end. seeta ka wanawas abhi abhi khatam hua hai. no judai know.

Meher declares that Indira's hitlergiri will not work with her. Vamp moment, deja vu moment, Jhumpa moment--all combined.correct 

Vanraj gives Indira seduction tips. Indira is overjoyed at seeing her clothes drycleaned, pressed, and preserved. Munna tells Indira about Zara. Rishi violated the code of honour among thieves and so has to be exposed in front of his "wife" in this manner. Two things stood out: for one, Rishi should have been the one to tell her, not Munna. (I mean, Rishi told Indira everything about what might have happened in Lahore, but missed telling her about Zara?) Second, Shrimatiji ne Rishi ki class li, but bahut pyaar se. She did not seem to mind that he had married Zara. Or maybe what made that okay was that he was looking for her in Zara. Whatever! moment. I hope that at some point in time, they're going to sit themselves down and talk about marrying again because the seven legal years of separation are through.acually cvs  keplt mum about marriage with zara. only munna told rishi was behing your look like zara . called her Indira and she become mad. last pt is valid 

Indira dressing up as Hitler Didi. Cringe moment because I really want them to snap out of this zindagi jung hai mode. Move on to other things, PLEASE.moved on what 3rd angle? big no. old mode is ok for me if jungs have verities  

Indira looks for Indu and finds Indu's room instead. Starts cleaning the room and is watched by her doting daughter who is as dirty as Holi can make someone. There is a fake aww moment as daughter chooses to dress in identical green attire. Then follows a "Pushpa, I hate tears" moment.

Precap has Kutumb suffering an asthma attack After  8years immediately afer Indira'a return lolLOLbecause Inder is dancing with Meher. Zindagi jung hai. So what do we have now?? The same cliched barrage of insults between the father and daughter? That too, in front of a new set of kids. Role models galore in the Sharma family. 

The only sensible line in today's epi was from Indira. She asked (in the context of Vanraj) "Jo bhi aata hai yahan tik kyun jaata hai?" Maybe TRPs can tell.sahi kaha 

Many of you seem positive about the way this is shaping, yes I am  but so far, I have not had a single positive feeling.Cry Maybe I am too cynical, but nothing new seems to be coming up in terms of plotline or story. And a show cannot survive merely on the basis of moments.you r very intelligent girl n may be predicting something that is why these negative feeling .  Wait and watch dear something exiting may be waiting for us. remove your doubt and wish good.you may have nice ideas convey them to cvs without publishing else  where .

nice postClap

Edited by nutan7 - 28 March 2013 at 9:30pm

AllThingsNiceHeema22-Shwetha-

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

ClapClapClap

nice comments on nice review

AllThingsNiceHeema22-Shwetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top