Ekta Kapoor- The reasons we want ArVi. - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by oviarjun

nobody likes arvi.. we want punir.

deffo we get back our punir 😳 jst wi8 n watch 😉😃

BUT SWATI I READ SOMEWHERE THAT before leap they are going to unite purvi with arjun.😭

i dont think...dey deffo not break punir 😳...if dey wana shw arvi unite so y dey show wen arjun confess his filling to purvi dat time purvi gone sleep n she didn't listen his word...

so m sure our punir get back together 😃
awsum post 👏

each point is defined 👍🏼

thnx fr this !

now all we want is arvi !

arvi ka rishta najaayaz hai..
exactly...
This is such a lovely post but Arvi haters ruined it...if they don't like arvi then why they interfere in every beautiful post made by arvi fan...for me Arvi is the best.
They have rocking chemistry. Both look like made for each other. Atleast in this show no1 can replace of Asha and rithvik when it is matter of chemistry. They look hot and charming. I find my SRK-Kajol in them. Just too good.

I am dying to see both of them together without tension of third person. Cvs never handled their story properly but now i wan them to give it perfect ending. 

Lovely AshVik and their lovely nokjok which is making their fans more crazy and they want ArVi at any cost. If we have pair like AshVik we dont care about morals and sanskaar.

Cvs its long time and many episode u wasted on unwanted drama and making and breaking pairs but now please give us ArVi atlast. Happy ending of Arjun and Purvi..
Originally posted by ..aastha..

They have rocking chemistry. Both look like made for each other. Atleast in this show no1 can replace of Asha and rithvik when it is matter of chemistry. They look hot and charming. I find my SRK-Kajol in them. Just too good.

I am dying to see both of them together without tension of third person. Cvs never handled their story properly but now i wan them to give it perfect ending. 

Lovely AshVik and their lovely nokjok which is making their fans more crazy and they want ArVi at any cost. If we have pair like AshVik we dont care about morals and sanskaar.

Cvs its long time and many episode u wasted on unwanted drama and making and breaking pairs but now please give us ArVi atlast. Happy ending of Arjun and Purvi..

Lovely Post. Thank U for this amazing Post. Hope for the best.

when did they planned their wedding and colour and all ???????
We want ArVi because they BELONG with each other and DESERVE to be a happy family with Pari and later Dhruv! Enough said! 😳

Wonderful post TM!

People can say what they wanna say about call them whatever you want but all I know is that I watch this show purely for entertainment and my love for AshVik!
ArVi love each other and that is the main thing their love is mutual not one sided.
If Purvi never loved Arjun she would never have given him a second chance after the  engagement fiasco and Arjun would have never took bullets for her.
Asha and Rithvik make ArVi come to life. when they leave PR that will be the last episode for me.