Hitler Didi

Lukka-chuppi bohot hui..saamne aaja na!!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasha4eva

Good topic Shilpa!Thumbs Up

After reading your post..I watched that part only online..N I was touched by seeing that scene..Heart
Hope they show more Indira-Indu scenes..Cvs plzzz!!
thanx ishi...me 2 hoping so...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lukka-chuppi bohot hui..saamne aaja na!!!! (Page 4)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

Shilpa darling lovely post Hug sorry for commenting late , im slow in watching episodes LOL 
and the lukka chuppi sequence was Heart really touched my heart

edited their scenes 

made a sig on them Day Dreaming

once again lovely post , keep making Hug

and Nikhi lovely caps! Day Dreaming 
nancy darlingHugno prob...generally im d 1 who is always late...LOL
n thanx a ton 4 d edited scene...Hug
i cant c d siggy...me n my i-f problems...Ouchbt im sure u wud hv made a lovely 1...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy-.ByGod.Nancy

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post Shilpa! :D I guess I am late in commenting, but you know me...LOL

The mother-daughter scene was indeed an amazing and memorable one, in fact the best scene of the week in my opinion. I have watched the scene three times at least. It really touched me. Embarrassed Both Rati and Shruti did a fabulous job with their acting, and their expressions and emotions just drew me in. Day Dreaming For one split second I actually felt that they are real maa-beti comforting and supporting each other. LOL Hope the CVs take extra care of the relationship of this adorable duo and that we get to see more of their scenes. Embarrassed

And yes, keep making more posts! :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17.ByGod.Nancy

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianfighter

Beautiful post Shilpa! :D I guess I am late in commenting, but you know me...LOL

The mother-daughter scene was indeed an amazing and memorable one, in fact the best scene of the week in my opinion. I have watched the scene three times at least. It really touched me. Embarrassed Both Rati and Shruti did a fabulous job with their acting, and their expressions and emotions just drew me in. Day Dreaming For one split second I actually felt that they are real maa-beti comforting and supporting each other. LOL Hope the CVs take extra care of the relationship of this adorable duo and that we get to see more of their scenes. Embarrassed

And yes, keep making more posts! :) 
thanx sandy n happy bdayBig smileso agree with u...it actually looked like d duo is 4 real...Big smile

.ByGod.Nancy

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
I actually cried during that scene. It was SO beautiful. I dunno Rati and Shruti ka offscreen kaisa bond hai but Khuda ki kasam, what they portrayed onscreen that day ... was so REAL and TANGIBLE .

.ByGod.Nancy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top