Hitler Didi

Lukka-chuppi bohot hui..saamne aaja na!!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Rasha4eva

IF-Dazzler

Rasha4eva

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Good topic Shilpa!Thumbs Up

After reading your post..I watched that part only online..N I was touched by seeing that scene..Heart
Hope they show more Indira-Indu scenes..Cvs plzzz!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17.ByGod.Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lukka-chuppi bohot hui..saamne aaja na!!!! (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.ByGod.Nancy

IF-Stunnerz

.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Shilpa darling lovely post Hug sorry for commenting late , im slow in watching episodes LOL 
and the lukka chuppi sequence was Heart really touched my heart

edited their scenes 

made a sig on them Day Dreaming

once again lovely post , keep making Hug

and Nikhi lovely caps! Day Dreaming 

Edited by likaboss - 30 March 2013 at 5:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17Angels_Sweetz

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by new143

this is small gift for  ratii fans http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3506387 plzz watch it

its really pretty...tfs Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Awww...Wht a fantastic 2nd part of today's episode!

Truly loved it...Sply Indira's line
"Pehli baar Zindagi kaat lene ki nahi...balki Jeene ki Aarazoo ho rahi hai mann mein"

Ahh...A new life welcoming Indira to Live it thn just spend a day aft another. Her Old life's clothes, bag, watch which she was attached to, her Husbands Love welcomes her with New Additions of New Happiness. I loved how she was opening her arms to her new life with a Wide Smile, Arzo baad unhe apni zindagi wapas milli hai, which now she wants to live to the Fullest. i loved how she felt her room and her things...I loved how she was looking forward with positive hopes, willingly getting ready to take up all her responsibilities again...with a New most Important responsibility of her life...Her Daughter...for whom she wants to do everything tht she can! She has to makeup for the loss of 8yrs...tht she missed! All those moments tht she Missed.

Ahh..."Luka chupi bahut hui...saamne aaja na,,,,," Uff...Beautiful...Indira and Indira's Pari Indu.
With getting into Indira's role...the 1st one to whom her heart starts searching...Her daughter, to love her, to give Indu her mothers love, to do everything tht a Mother does to her child, all those small-big moments Mother-daughter share, to take care of her & her things, to love her.. Room aft room she searches everywhere for Indu..to finally reach Indu's room..."Tho yeh hai meri nanni Pari ka kamra" aur fir lag gayi kaam pe...setting things well...while Indu takes Happiness in silently watching her Mother setting her room neat. How Beautiful it was. The most touching part of this scene was How Indira got emotionaly teary watching Indu's childhood photos while at the same time Indu gets Emotional and teary seeing her Mother watching her pics affectionately. Both missed that phase, Indira missed that phase of Indu's childhood, while Indu missed her real Mother during those stages. Perfectly picturised...Beautifully shown!!!! Thn comes the gullel part...hahhaha Indira how cutely takes it to aim...and Indu's reaction to it. It was again a Cute moment. Ahh...Anywys...Finally Indira gets to see her Daughter which gets a Priceless Smile on Indira's face, Finally Aakhon ko woh Nazara mil gaya apne bachche ka jisske liye unka Mann dhoond raha tha...and she rushes to her Daughter. I loved her affection n care there asking her abt holi n thn to change her dress. The Smiles tht they exchanged during cupboard opening & dress selection was lovely! Beti takes the same dress as Mamma!!!! Thn Indu gets again Emotional jab Indira usske baal bana rahi thi( little things of Daily life routine really matters a lot in relationships & their bonding)...Indira immediately gets emotional too, Hugs and comforts her saying..her mother will never leave her alone again. wipes her tears, asks her the reason and says to be strong like her. Ahh...i can understand Indu's emotional state,,,,she finally got her real mother, someone whom she alwys wondered on whom did she go in respect to many things abt her, which she had alwys been questioning!!! I loved how both of thm told eachother tht they dont like "Aasu". Today this Indira-Indu scenes were the BEST of the whole episode! I loved their bonding. Its 8 long years & their feelings were Well shown. I loved the Emotional element present in there scenes. Very very Beautifully, Emotionally shown...Well written, well portrayed. Rati di & Shruti were Excellent & Adorable together. Truly touchy scenes!

Looking forward for more bonding scenes of Indira-Indu.

Thnx for making this post Shilpa :)

lovely reply nikhi...agree with evry word of urs...thanx 4 d lovely screencaps...Embarrassed

Edited by arti_17 - 31 March 2013 at 1:51am

.ByGod.Nancy

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Paulomi-

Sachchi yaar kal to aasu aa gaye.

The best part was both were shedding tears but asking each other not to cry.

Pls pls pls Ila I want to see more such bonding between mom and daughter.
yes dat was a very cute scene whr both wer asking each other nt 2 cryEmbarrassed

.ByGod.Nancy

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachidew

oh Shilpa me too loved that scene a lotDay Dreaming hayee they look so cute together n thei emotional talks seriously broght tears in my eyes. oh i just love their bonding wanna see more n more of InRa scenes n Rati n Shruti both did a very very god jobDay DreamingClap n very nice postEmbarrassed
me 2 prachi...i hope d cvs show sumthing fresh n new Big smile

.ByGod.Nancy

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yukti-

Awesome post shilpa...Loved the episode...the entire scene between mother and daughter was so adorable. I loved how Indu chose the exactly same dress as indira when she was asked to make a choice among the dresses...LOL Loved Indira's dialogue that she wants to live her life to the fullest nowEmbarrassed
thanx uk...d dresses part was 2 cute...LOL

.ByGod.Nancy

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Avani.

Lovely topic shilpa!! That scene really touched my heart. Love the mother daughter duo
thanx avu...they r d bestStar

.ByGod.Nancy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top