Posted: 11 years ago
this is not the same MEIEJ i fell in love with. I thought this show will be full of bollywood track not underworld track. Seriously i fell meiej is lost somewhere wich made me fall in love. It is d only 2nd show i felt emotionally and now it is getting ruined. Hope cv's get reality check n brings it back. Want rk to feel madhu's pain and show redeemption n want rishbala back

P.s. ' it is my opinion. If u dont agree no need to cmmnt.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athena90 thumbnail
I've given up hope. I read the WU and then decide whether it is even worth watching, and until this illogical gangster harboring track ends and rk comes back i'm not even going to watch

Originally posted by: Athena90

I've given up hope. I read the WU and then decide whether it is even worth watching, and until this illogical gangster harboring track ends and rk comes back i'm not even going to watch

same here not worth to watch
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post
I'm waiting pls cvs give my old meiej back

Originally posted by: singhshailesh86

nice post
I'm waiting pls cvs give my old meiej back

same here dear and thnx
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Though I myself have mixed feelings about the current track, I feel the creatives have built something and just waiting for it to explode. Because I remember past circumstances where I would wonder about what's going on in the show, and then suddenly there were surprises. So expecting something of the same now. Just need to hang in there  Edited by supercool3 - 11 years ago
aahaaan_rk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cvs paagal hogaye hain yaar...its been 1 FULL Week now and still no sign of RK...sigh* 😭 ab toh sirf posters and montage par hi RK dikh raha hai...atleast give us a promo...

Originally posted by: supercool3

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#990000">Though I myself have mixed feelings about the current track, I feel the creatives have built something and just waiting for it to explode. Because I remember past circumstances where I would wonder about what's going on in the show, and then suddenly there were surprises. So expecting something of the same now. Just need to hang in there </font>

this is d reason i am tolerating this crap

Originally posted by: aahaaan_rk

Cvs paagal hogaye hain yaar...its been 1 FULL Week now and still no sign of RK...sigh* 😭 ab toh sirf posters and montage par hi RK dikh raha hai...atleast give us a promo...

yes missing rk
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
first welcome back depik second now its your turn to take some mental tension like us ha ha ha i know you are feeling like that yeh kahan aa gai hum itnay dino kay bad
like back to the future every thing changed from rishbala to sulbala🤣