Punar Vivah

CONFIRMED NEWS NOW NO TRPS FOR 3 MONTHS

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

http://todayviacom18.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/no-trps-for-3-monthsnewsroom-exclusive/

No TRPs for 3 months:Newsroom Exclusive

28MAR

1 Vote

All shows producers,directors,fans this is to make every one aware that today is the last day for TRPs as digitization for 31 more cities will be completed by 31 March which will lead to 3 months of no TRPs.

We were just seeing some shows improving like Na Bole Tum,Madhubala and more shows on other channels.This came as a major shocker as many thought this phase would not cause TRP reports to stop but the IBF(Indian Broadcast) confirmed to Newsroom that "Like last year TRPs would be stopped as we will give time to all GECs to settle down".

This causes some shows to go haywire in their story line as the shows will have no sense what the audience want to see.This week means today there was a major reunion or high point in Na Bole Tum but fans will not get the TRPs of the show.Some fans may get happy that tension is gone for 3 months but this causes some shows to lose viewers or get axed

Like the last year digitization got completed but none of the channels saw a benefit in GRPs or TRPs.Many shows like Khaamoshiyan opened with grand ratings and then the next week the TRPs went haywire.Really if anything happens to fans favourite shows they will be disappointed but we can't do anything as the IBF minister has confirmed the news to Newsroom

So bid goodbye to TRPs for 3 months
ByeTRPs!!!!! See you after 3 months!!!

Newsroom

Edited by UltimateGcian - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abie10 thumbnail
This is so bad. Hope our CVs learn from their previous mistake during prashant and make what ishita wants clear to viewers. With a track on Aarti's pregnancy n ishi playing her tricks.Edited by Abie10 - 11 years ago
-Dhoop- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I'm happy no tension for 3 months..
Thanx
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
good what make diff trp its cheating base
tellyme thumbnail
i hope this time pV ka TRP comes good
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
I am so relieved di.The word TRP has become a night mare for me.
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jolly aka! ðŸ˜† Thanks for sharing!! ðŸ˜‰