nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
what a wonderful episode. wonderfully etched. 👏

The delimna of both the friends so well depicted by the makers. How clearly Rahul said that Ardhya is in love with Ehsaas and his feelings and he is not even one iota close to Ehsaas, he doesnt thinks like Ehsaas nor does he feels the way Ehsaas can feel 😭

whereas Madhav calls Ehsaas a "every's girl's dream" but also says that this dream is just a dream -- a 9 to 10 pm slot. He stops himself before saying "Main (Ehsass) Batsuraat (he stops before he could complete the word) and adds on saying he doesn't deserves Aardhya. How clearly makers depicted Madhav's pain and delimna 😭

both of them are in a delimna... was such a touching episode.  where one his hiding his feelings because of his looks the other one wants to say the truth and leave the decision to Aardhya. 

will aadrdhya will ever love the real ehsaas?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aradhya will figure out soon but rahul will not tell her
Madhav makes me cry every time 
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very well enacted and wonderfully described About Ehssas by Madhav.. so true were his words.. Rahul either was struggling on how to sort out the situation.. LOved Madhav's words corefully...

I feel Aradhya gets to know the truth somehow but not through Rahul
NehaLovesSomya thumbnail
i loved the convo of Madhav nd Rahul today
LUV_SHAMYA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes wonderful episode..convo bw Rahul & Madhav was heart touching.
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Rahul... is ready to sacrifice Aaradhya for Madhav cz he doesn't believe in false relationships, nd Madhav who thinks that no girl will accept him, convinces Madhav...

both of them are equally sacrificing... but my inner mind says Aru won't be accepting Madhav as Ehsaas cz hearing half-truth frm Madhav in  a drunk state, really tensed her, she wasn't ready to accept that truth too...
meenakshi.anya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the convo b/w Rahul & Madhav!Loved 2day's eps..the story is getting interesting!!...i think they sud tell her d truth now warna baad main jab sach pata chalega bahut sare dil tootenge...spcly Aaru ka n ushe sambhalne ka haq b khodenge dono 
blockme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today i really like rahul and madhav very much.their convo scene was great.today's epi was mindblowing.
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
well said. Aaru loves Ehasas, a fictitious person, who is neither madhav nor Rahul. Her ideal Ehasas does not exist. 

Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It was sad to see both friend struggling with the situation! One hides the truth the other one can't say it! the talk of  the difference in dream  and reality!

Ehsaas exist but not HER version of 'Ehsaas' but the one there is! Her dream of 'Ehsaas' is a person with beautiful voice, thoughts as well as face but 'Ehsaas' doesn't have what she may perceive as beauty.