Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

virman FF~DIL MIL GAYE~#2~ new Part 22 pg 126 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 152

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged

PART 12

manvi was driving her car while her eyes all red and sweat rolling down  continuously from her forehead. she was hell scared thinking what if anything happens to maya or to the baby. her heart was beating so fast that it would pounce out any moment. she was not in her senses and she was so nervous that it was also unable for her to concentrate on the road as her eyes were fixed on maya n praying to god to let nothing happen to her or the baby. her heart was continuously praying to god to save maya and the baby else everything would just get spoiled and that would add to the problems of her life and most of all virat would hate her and she just couldnt stand the fact that virat would hate her.
manvi : no... no this is cannot happen... god... please save maya n the baby... if anything happens to anyone of them, virat would hate me... he would never ever see my face... he would just hate me... no i cannot take it... virat cannot hate me... he is my best friend, he will understand... i will tell him evrything... he would surely understand... he will not blame me for everything...its just an accident... i didnt do it intentionally... but that doesnt mean i am not sorry... i am sorry... i am really sorry...
manvi reached hospital and took maya inside. manvi told the doctors that she accidently fell from the stairs n got injured, so the doctors started operating on maya. manvi in the meanwhile called virat n told him that maya had an accident n she has brought her to hospital. virat reached the hospital in around 15 minutes and manvi could really tell that he was hell worried and literally broken.
manvi : v..vi..virat
virat (held manvi's hands) : manvi.. maya.. how is she...?? where is she...?? i need to see her manvi... i need to see her... manvi... speak up na... where is she...??? the baby...?? manvi how did this happen...?? tell me manvi... i need to know...
manvi : virat... woh.. actually... umm... maya...
nurse : excuse me ms manvi...
manvi : yes... sister...
virat : how is maya...?? she is my wife sister and she is pregnant too... how is she...??
nurse : we need this medicines and injections as soon as possible...
manvi : i will get them...
nurse : she is serious... infact very critical...
virat : please save her nurse... and the baby...
nurse : rest the doctor will be able to tell you more clearly...
nurse went inside the OT and virat sat on the chair hopelessly... he was feeling like a lifeless leaf that would soon separate from the tea due to the ongoing storm. after few minutes manvi came back with the medicines and hand it over to the nurse. manvi sat beside virat who was holding his head in his hands. instantly virat hugged her and this made manvi more guilty and she was about to pull herself back when she felt something wet trailing down her back. it was his tear, she could feel him sobbing and hiding himself in her hair, manvi hugged him back and tried soothing him by rubbing his back.
manvi : virat... evrything would be fine... maya would be fine and so is the baby... trust me...!!
virat : manvi i will die if anything happens to maya...
manvi : no... dont say like this partner... maya will be fine... she will be fine...
virat : you think so...
manvi : i believe so...

virat : thank you manvi... thank u soo much... agar tum nahi hoti toh maya...
manvi gulped as soon she heard this.
virat : manvi... maya kahan mili tumhe...??
manvi : woh.. mandir... mandir ke bahar
virat broke the hug and said " i told her that i will take her in the evening... why did she manvi...?? why didnt she hear to me...?? "
manvi : virat...
virat : but what did exactly happen...
manvi : umm... virat actually i was driving back home when (virat held her hand and pressed it at a little)
virat : when...
manvi : when i saw that a group of people were standing in the middle of the road and looking at something... i went n found maya all injured and unconscious on the road... and i
virat again hugged her unable of even thinking what maya must have gone through and what must she be going through right now...
virat : manvi u saved my life...
before manvi could say anything, the doctor came out and virat broke the hug n rushed to the doctor.
virat : doctor how is my wife...??
doctor : we tried our level best but we couldnt save your wife but the baby is absolutely fine...
virat : doctor please... please say its not the truth... doctor this cannot happen. manvi... see what is the doctor saying...?? this is not possible...
doctor : i am sorry... we just couldnt save her as she was really critical... but u can see the baby after few minutes.
virat : i just want to see my wife.
before manvi and the doctor could say anything, virat went straight into the OT
vanshika : manvi...
manvi turned around and saw vanshika and ran to her and hugged her.
manvi : aunty... aunty m... ma.. maya...
vanshika : manvi... virat... where is he...?? n what happened to maya...??
manvi : aunty the doctors couldnt save maya but the baby is fine...

"MAYA... MAYA..."
manvi and vanshika heard virat screaming maya's name n they too went inside.
vanshika : virat...
virat : mom... tell her to get up... this is not done... tell her to get up right now mom...
vanshika broke down in tears and sat on the stool opposite the bed.
vanshika : virat beta... try to understand...
virat : maa... u try to understand... she is playing a prank on us... manvi u tell her to get up... i need her...

manvi was dumbstruck and couldnt move an inch because she was the only reason because of which a family got broken, a newborn lost its mother, a husband lost his wife. she was feeling like jumping off a cliff or killing herself, thinking that she spoiled everything and pain in virat's eyes was making it difficult for manvi to even breathe. it was hurting her soo mcuh that million words would also fail to express her unspoken feelings and guilt.
nurse : excuse me... here is the baby...
virat didnt respond to it and vanshika was way too broken seeing her son's condition, so manvi took the baby from the nurse.
nurse : its a baby girl...
manvi : thank you...
manvi looked at the angel in her arms who was sleeping peacefully without any knowledge of what all exactly happened, unaware of all he miseries n pain. the peaceful look on her face brought a smile on manvi's face and she kissed her forehead. manvi stepped forward and showed he baby to virat who was just looking blankly at maya.
manvi : virat... baby...
virat : manvi please...
manvi : its your baby... please do look at her once...
virat : i dont want to... go out...

manvi turned to vanshika and said " aunty... please... please look at your grand daughter once... she needs you all... she just lost her everything... please... "
vanshika composed herself and took the baby from manvi and went outside.
manvi : virat... your baby needs you... look at me virat...
virat : but i need maya... bring her back manvi... (saying this he wrapped his hands around manvi's waist and pulled her closer and cried his heart out...) i lost everything manvi... i lost the girl i loved... manvi i dont want to live... i love maya... (manvi was soothing virat but when she heard this her body stiffened and donno why she felt bad) that new born needs her... we need her... how will we live manvi...??? what will happen to my kid now...??? who will take care of my baby now...?? who will be mother now...?? manvi... i am shattered... i need maya back...
manvi : shhh... please virat... please khud ko sambhalo... apne liye nahi, toh vanshika aunty ke liye, apni beti ke liye, apni family ke liye... please virat... sab theek ho jaega... i trust you... aur main hoon na... i will take care of the baby... i will love her... i will come everyday to meet her... but please virat...  tum nahi toot sakte...virat tum sunn rahe ho...
manvi tried to free herself from his embrace when virat pulled her even more closer and wept.
virat : please dont leave me... i need someone manvi... please thodi der... i need you partner...
manvi stayed there and gave him the much needed comfort but from within her soul was cursing her and her concience making her feel even more guilty and disgusted because of herself.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

TIME FOR PRECAP

manvi will faint...
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Edited by naina927 - 29 March 2013 at 1:55am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6jeemanrocksabc456PranityakingkaneDOLLY_SHARMAanubablyaieshapatel77aditidixit20kinzaaliya172vgaasham24little_anglejinakumamaian-AfshanTuba_KSGchandana123kateyesanu1989Bhabani90ambarsariyayushnasanjana24X_Lifearviarshimaxyvirmanvamps1996deepika03Madii786sha19hninhaymanAmnaZaYakushal90cutiepie2244nida.swaronkusharberryKrazzy4u786kriyasreechandiniebindamika17afreenkansalnrithyaoshabsemshaimahkinny_ranvirsweets1126shabana20sapphhire..ManoBilli..Aennajia123sagarshilpa09princesshelenluv_virmandevilaonmoonmadhuhariniJESNIA-ScaredAngel-preethi18virmanfan013LV88hangokpreetipc-GayathriK-Syed695kulsum_virman_Shru_.Yamin._Littles12_meera.chaudhuri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "virman FF~DIL MIL GAYE~#2~ new Part 22 pg 126 (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kulsum_virman

IF-Rockerz

kulsum_virman

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
wooowww am first to comments sounds like an achievement LOLDancing
finalllyyy update to kiya par thoda chota tha par chalta hai  Tongue

phirse shock laga...bada wala shock laga Shocked
maya margayii aye haye chalo raaste ka ek kata to hat gaya ...
its party time PartyLOL
manvi ne jhoot bola ...yeh to baad mein bomb ban kar phoote ga ...

virat toh already manvi ko apna support manne laga hai Wink
and pagal uss chudail maya ke liye kyun ro raha hai saamne manvi khadi hai tujhe dikh nai raha kya LOL

awesome update nainaaa...Clap

Edited by kulsum_virman - 28 March 2013 at 11:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naina927

kalu-devi

IF-Dazzler

kalu-devi

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Res
UNRES

it was awesome nainu

faboulous update cont soon Clap Wink

Edited by sweetyvirman123 - 29 March 2013 at 1:38am

sapphhire

IF-Dazzler

sapphhire

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
kya hoga virman ka jaab virat ko saach pata chala ga.

naina927

-BhabhiKiBehna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BhabhiKiBehna-

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Omg y she hided the truth maya death
Dn't tell me maanvi pregnant rishab wn't mry hr nd finally virman ROFL
I m xcitd to read further

naina927

MyTring-ashishi

IF-Stunnerz

MyTring-ashishi

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
ResROFL

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by copypaste

Omg y she hided the truth maya death
Dn't tell me maanvi pregnant rishab wn't mry hr nd finally virman ROFL
I m xcitd to read further

i am not syaing anything... tu hi guess maari jaa rahi hai... Tongue
i know how to keep u guys glued... Big smile

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sapphhire

kya hoga virman ka jaab virat ko saach pata chala ga.

woh maine abhi socha nahi... LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top