Today's episode analysis!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tanha29

Even though I don't like her moves rest of the times, today I said what I felt, genuinely.

N That is why I respect YOU from the deepest core of my heart! Thankyou! Really! Means a lot!!
Originally posted by Shivangi_Taarey

N That is why I respect YOU from the deepest core of my heart! Thankyou! Really! Means a lot!!
Well thanks for the respect. I think Cvs deserve it more. At least for the first time, we'll be able to carry on a healthy discussion on the forum๐Ÿ˜†
A very unbiased analysis...๐Ÿ‘

yes today i really felt bad for taani

The comfort level of SS  is a treat to watch 

scared about the precap ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by tanha29

Well thanks for the respect. I think Cvs deserve it more. At least for the first time, we'll be able to carry on a healthy discussion on the forum๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly! I so agree!!๐Ÿ˜† Warna hamesha aisa kuch dikhate hai jisse forum pe World war 3, 4.. aur na jaane kitne wars ho chuke hai!๐Ÿ˜†
Ok so now this was something really very unexpected and thanks a ton for the unbiased and such a good analysis it really means a lot to us
the epi was a well balanced one and quite heart warming and ya thankfully a healthy discussion is going on here warna cvs hamesha kuch na kuch world war 3 waala karte hai hopefully kal bhi sab theek rahe fingers crossed
and about the track yes it's quite well written i must say but at the same time it's depressing as well lets see hopefully cvs will justify the track properly and will give it a proper conclusion which doesn't look open ended and we get to know the real motive behind the same
Originally posted by Shivangi_Taarey

@bold.. Thankyou for understanding! Really, i mean.. thankyou from the bottom of my heart..!!

yeh on the bold part ...finally some understanding from someone not from our lot
Originally posted by pixi26angel

Ok so now this was something really very unexpected and thanks a ton for the unbiased and such a good analysis it really means a lot to us.
the epi was a well balanced one and quite heart warming and ya thankfully a healthy discussion is going on here warna cvs hamesha kuch na kuch world war 3 waala karte hai hopefully kal bhi sab theek rahe fingers crossed
and about the track yes it's quite well written i must say but at the same time it's depressing as well lets see hopefully cvs will justify the track properly and will give it a proper conclusion which doesn't look open ended and we get to know the real motive behind the same
Unexpected??Was it??I'm a SwaRon fan so I'll hope only for them. But yes, I do hope that future mein bhi cvs continue to give equal screen space to both the couples. It is needed.๐Ÿ˜ณ
yup it was wel balanced epi ...realy luvd ur post..after a long time m seeing healthy discussion post here..:-)
u put my thoughts in words dear...me too luvd d whole episode aftr a long tym..n as u rightly said all d three elements dil, dosti n dance were present๐Ÿ˜Š..
in i knw d song was nt of party typpes..bt i kinda a liked it๐Ÿ˜Š..d way dey were dancing..pta ni kyo i was feeling so proud of dem..
n shan n vrushi were lukng cute in tht clown outfit..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Agree with u, n after a long time I loved the balance between both couples, I enjoyed the Swaron scene soo much, I think when there is a balance both fandoms are happy n are able to enjoy the scenes of the other fandom as well. I loved TR n SS today!!