Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
in the precap it showed khushi talking to naina telling her that if they can forgive roli then they can forgive u too and that she needs to act a little to get wht she wants prem comes and hear this lines on the stairs prem tell everybody in the dining table that he wants to take naina to their family doctor naina says that she can go to her doctor but prem says no naina our family doctor is good as well both naina and khushi face becomes pale!
yeaa i am loving this track and again the synopsis was wrong!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunithi....Melissa....saijahnavi-MitwaIshqPe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "precap prem doubt will start tomorrow" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
it was another episode all about naina and veerus plan. this veeru is getting on my nerves. and the nurse is annoying me too. i think khushi and veeru r working together w/o nainas knowledge. otherwise who the hell was he talking to. and where the hell he got all the money from in 4 days. sold rolis jewelry or something. 

but i am happy that prem started suspecting naina i hope he finds the truth soon.

and in last as always our rosid was prefect.

Edited by Sandralong - 28 March 2013 at 8:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunithi

-anu-

-anu-

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
prem is suspecting naina in precap...tmrw is goin to be insteresting...tmrw or day after naina will be trapped...i loved rosid today...sid is just killing me ...his expressions wow...iam wondering that how can a person be so lovely even in crying...when sid remembers roli she also remembers him...this shows their chemistry...as always rosid rocks...

Edited by anu65040 - 28 March 2013 at 9:37am

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
it is good to hear that prem will try at last something to find the truth(even it is unknown for him too)

this trio (naina, veeru, khusi) can t built a family with each other, they should leave the bw family, if it is possible the world..

napu

napu

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
finally prem started doubting on naina and hope he will throw this naico out of the house very soon and  want sid also to be part of it and loved the ROSID and hope that they will reunite very soonEmbarrassed
and one more thing from where did veeru got so many money that he buys house to leave and with whom he was talking on mobileConfused

upra

Goldie

upra

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Why do the CV's want us to still sympathize with Naina. They are trying to potray that Naico is being manipulated by the CV's.  How can some one who rejoice at a person's death be positive, how can someone who plots and fakes a pregnancy be positive. Naina is super duper selfish person who wants Sid at any cost without any concern that he does not love or want her.

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I agree with u upra why are they showing her as the one who gets manipulated I mean a person only gets.manipulated when they want to think it wil be profitable for them in order to get sid she is doing all this selfish stuffs she is making the person she so called love life hell I hate her

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
May be now prem ,mausi ji will reveal truth

Post Reply New Post

Go to top