Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

megsy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
swayam saying darwaze se pehli baar aaya hoon cracked me up! πŸ˜†

and thank god for such a cute swaron scene... 

it makes me remember the dialogue - relationship status change hone se feeling and emotions to nahi badalti na... 

cuz thats what they are showing these days...in one way i am thankful the stressed 'trial' relationship ended...god it was really creating a headache witnessing sooo many MUs...
if this is the way to get them amicable...then so be it...take time to say i love you...but plsss no more fights and mus...

i wish they show swayam cooking a lil bit too and sharon helping him... it will be cute! 

p.s : sharons living room was gorgeous!!  i like the new interiors...
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blithe

Okay, firstly, did you left anything for us to add? No!. Secondly, thank god its not an open ended scene. The first half of the convo was getting my nerves. I really hate the fact that yeh dono akele mein personal baatein kam aur Samaj ke baaremein zyaada baat karte hai.

But the next half did relax me. This time Sharon was taking the initiative and Swayam was trying to avoid it. Its good to see that, they are talking about past moments and slowly they are flushing out the awkwardness between. Hope, we get more such scenes.

I felt that way about the first half too. Personal time mein bhi both of them, dusro ke baare mein baat karte, toh I would have switched off the tv πŸ˜† Sharon tending towards him in the later part was pure bliss😳
These cute moments in future would lead to the growth of their relationship😳
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
After a very Long time, today I enjoyed a Swaron scene, I know people love the full of attitude Sharon, but I've always liked her more when she is sweet, I've never liked her when she is full off attitude, so I just loved the Swaron scene today
Legilimens. thumbnail

Originally posted by: megsy

it makes me remember the dialogue - relationship status change hone se feeling and emotions to nahi badalti na... 

cuz thats what they are showing these days...in one way i am thankful the stressed 'trial' relationship ended...god it was really creating a headache witnessing sooo many MUs...
if this is the way to get them amicable...then so be it...take time to say i love you...but plsss no more fights and mus...

i wish they show swayam cooking a lil bit too and sharon helping him... it will be cute! 

@Red Aww. How I wish that happens! It would be so cute! It's funny as to how they are being comfortable post the break up. I hope this remains in the future too!!
@Blue all I can do is πŸ€£
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: megsy

Megha di, I SO loved it. The interiors were absolutely AMAZING! Bahut Artistic tha. Set designer and Creative director did a SPLENDID work. πŸ‘πŸΌ Hats Off to them.πŸ‘
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanha29

Ouch. Surprised because of the fact that Cvs did not give an open ended scene today!

Thank you cvs for that. Today, the SS scene was beyond cuteness. Again, it was not a compensation, but a really sweet scene.

Firstly, Sharon keeps the door of her house open?? Chor aa gaya toh? Swayam was bound to enter her house, which he did. Walked in, adored the layout of her house and then her huge pic. 

And then he commented, darwaaze se pehli baar aaya hu. Lol epic! πŸ˜† 

Then miss rai prakash, walked down the stairs, assuming Swayam to be Rey, but usse pehle she showed CONCERN for Swayam πŸ˜² woh bhi itna openly. Am I dreaming??

It was a little while after Sharon realized that she had been talking to Swayam, not Rey all this while and like typical heroines, even she was embarrassed πŸ˜³

Sharon acknowledging the fact that she knows Swayam well in front of Rey came as a pleasant surprise to me today.

And after Swayam explained to her the reason for him being there, she said "koi thoda progressive ho raha hai" πŸ˜† Hehe... She was impressed :')  Then, came the most surprising part. Sharon offering him tea/coffee. Pata nahi kya liya Swayam ne but the good part was that she offered him something :) Again, Swayam today defended Taani in front of Sharon, which was good, as a bro he did that. And Sharon completely understood his POV.

After they were done with their work, came the AWESOMEST part!! Swayam was about to leave and Sharon was like next time breakfast bhi karna padega. It was sweet on her part. One can understand that she's undergoing a character change from a diva to Swayam's Sharon. But sudden character change was something that did not impress me much. It was sweet, and I hope she continues to be the same, but only with Swayam, not with anyone else. The change should have been gradual, anyway.

Both of them were bound to remember the same incident. I remembered it too. Swayam preparing breakfast for her. Swayam was true to his character. He still felt that she would feel uncomfortable. She looked a bit embarrassed though πŸ˜† But to his surprise, his assumption was wrong. He turned to leave, but Sharon wanted to maintain a convo with him and broke the ice. Today, Sharon admired his culinary skills. One could see that Swayam felt a bit embarrassed too, as his lips began carving a sheepish smile. More likely, he blushed. And then Sharon Rai Prakash, gave an official invitation for a DATE. She asked him to cook breakfast for both of them next time. Swayam was again a bit embarrassed but he didn't say anything. Instead, he agreed to what she was saying and asked her to inform the date!

Then he finally left and both of them blushed once more. Aww!!! :)

Next, the b'day party scene. Anyone noticed, SwaRon chotu si takkar in between😳

All in all, an enjoyable episode.. Looking forward to more SS scenes, now that there is an essence of optimism in their relationship. They are sweet alright, but more than that, they look beautiful together. They have the perfect chemistry and their relationship has gone through all kinds of ups and downs. Can't really wait for their confession but I guess we'll have to. Cuz cvs will take time in establishing them from friends to extreme love birds, which they already are. Just a teeny bit of development would be good.

People should keep in mind that Jealousy can do wonders. πŸ˜†

Share your views... πŸ˜³

U WROTE EVRYTHING CANT WRITE ANYTHING MORE...πŸ‘
today's episode was amazing.. really loved swayam's reaction on entering the house for the first time from the door... πŸ˜ƒ
n his cute wali smile whn sharon praised his cooking skills n told him to make breakfast for both of them next time... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
CHANCE HAIN SWAYAM MAAR LE CHAUKA... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
P.S. want to have the breakfast date soon...  real sson..
nature2 thumbnail
MEETHAI BATNI CHAHIYE PHIR TOH
Legilimens. thumbnail

Megha di, I SO loved it. The interiors were absolutely AMAZING! Bahut Artistic tha. Set designer and Creative director did a SPLENDID work. πŸ‘πŸΌ Hats Off to them.πŸ‘

Haha yeah. No wonder Swayam was admiring the interiors. πŸ˜† Her living room was beautiful!! :)
cscs thumbnail
u knw aftr watching todays scene..i was lyk..pls smbody pinch me..is dis happening fr realπŸ˜†..
jst luvd dere scene..n u hv brilliantly described everythingπŸ‘..
m luvng dis lil tiny progress in dere relationship😊
megsy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

yep they reallyyy did a splendid job!
infact yest rey's room grafitti was also looking great...guess they've got a new art director on board!