Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

Rules- Check before you create new post

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Khoobsurat friends,

To make our forum more appealing and encourage good topics, I am proposing these rules. Let us try these and see how we can make this forum much better place where constructive discussions on the story line can take place instead of making every post into a RaDhya/MaYa promotional post.

1. Want to say "Rohit has done well", "Rohit is great", "Rohit is bringing life to Madhav", please use

2. Want to say, "Soumya is Sweet", "Soumya is doing a great job" etc please use 

3. Like all the girls in the show, you want to praise Rahul, please use this thread.

4. Want to discuss about MaYa, how they are right/perfect couple, please use

5. Want to say, "RaDhya should get married", RaDhya are good", "I love more scenes of RaDhya" etc Please use

RaDhya AT

6. You have only one or two lines to say about the show but its very generic, please use

7. You have frustration/irritation - you can talk about the actors and their acting skills, storyline, plot etc

Also you can use

By doing all this we will give breather to people who want to talk about the show objectively and attract more people to participate in the discussions so that our forum rank will increase.

If still random topics are created,  about a jodi or just saying XXX is good, I like him etc, they will be merged into relevant threads or they get closed/deleted as appropriate by Mods after evaluation. 

You can PM me or Hina or ritchelle if you have any Q.

Thank You 
-DevTeam
Edited by ApoorvaFan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you Bhanu for this post!

Members, please adhere to the aforementioned rules to ensure that the forum is kept clean and peaceful. 

Like Bhanu mentioned, Hina, her and I are always ready to listen to you if you need us to sort any issue. Please feel free to drop any of us a PM if need be.

-Ritchelle
anyadiv96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i guess rahul should also be given a different AT coz there many of his fans too here ðŸ˜Š

nd for d rest its a gud job dat u tld abt them...now it ll be easy to go thru d forum...thank u :))
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
thanks alot for pointing. I did not realize while gathering all the links. will surely add this point.
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
I have created Rahul AT and updated the URL. Friends, please use relevant threads to post the comments. 
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
well needed post bhanu...😃
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
yeah Sio. now I expect people to create meaningful posts.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the thread. Was really necessary ! =) 
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
read this post now..indeed needed..its better if all members stick to these rules..
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Thank you Neetha. Hope sanity prevails in the forum.