Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon-waiting fr that day-SwaRon breakfast date (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.nandini.-

Originally posted by purvi_91

n yet again SwaRon were sooo cute today...
scene started swayam fr the first time entered through door LOL n he himself acknowledged that...his acknowledgement cracked me up LOL

i m sooo loving this carefree SwaRon who can do anything to make each other happy..swayam ready to leave her house because he dont want to make her feel uncomfortable n sharon stops him...n that smile on swayam's face i think even sharon wanted to see on his face ;)

sharon-mujhe nai pata tha tum itne ache cook ho
swayam-hmm yaa wo mai...
sharon-NEXT TIME TUM HUM DONO K LIYE BREAKFAST BANAOGE

n now i m waiting fr the day when SwaRon having breakfast together...laughing n sharing candid moment at the breakfast table Embarrassed
hoping dat day will come soon atleast before the end f D3 LOL

P.S. i just love my joker SwaRon <333 dat one second scene brought such a huge smile on my face..they are just adorable *TOUCHWOOD*
@Bold...ek hi breath mein sapna dikhake dharti pe laake patak dena ise kehte hain, na Poo? LOL LOL

But yes, if that day ever comes, I will be one of the happiest SwaRon fans alive. Sigh! Day Dreaming
haan nandu di wen mai sapne nai dekh skti dusro ko kaise dekhne du LOLLOL

v all were nandu di we all were..i m toh dying imagine kr kr k Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon-waiting fr that day-SwaRon breakfast date (Page 6)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyasi28

They are, they are sooo adorable purvi ^_^
Me too waiting for dat day yar, aftr todayz SwaRon scene i definitely want d breakfast date to happen bt CVs uff >.<
Newayz loved SwaRon toni8 :D
Nyc topic nd i know VruShan wer looking d cutest in joker costumes no??? Specialy vrushi ^_^
haha vrushi is a super pretty gal shreyo...noo doubt in dat Embarrassed

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_swaron

they were just too cutee. i was grinning like an idiot almost for the half of the episode. his acknowledgement cracked me up too. and actually before this epi, it had never come to my mind that Swayam had never come in Sharons house through the main door. afterall *what is the need of a door, when there is a winodw*

sharon-mujhe nai pata tha tum itne ache cook ho
 swayam-hmm yaa wo mai...
sharon-NEXT TIME TUM HUM DONO K LIYE BREAKFAST BANAOGE 

this was the cutest part in the whole episode.  just badly waiitng for this scene though i dnt think we will get it soon
and taanu and vrush, werent they just too cute and and adorable in the joker outfits? i am sure they were!and the LLHH, it just made me grin like an idiot again :P
yes, they are superrr adorable :D

@bold which help swayam to land up directly in sharon's room Wink y to waste tym to entering frm door n den walking up to her room *smart swayam* LOL

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

SwaRon conversation was really an amazing scene. I just loved it. What was a pleasant surprise for me this time was even though Swayam moved away from the conversation thinking it may make Sharon uncomfortable but still Sharon talked about it. It was really a sweet scene. I have always wished they talk about that breakfast. And finally they did and in just unbelievably sweet way. And more over the way the scene was shot was just adorable. The sweet smile playing on their lips and amazing background score made this scene worth cherishing. And yeah I too will be waiting for that day when they finally have that date.

P.S - First time Swayam aaj darwaje se aaya. Is ka matlab you all do realize.Swayam us din breakfast banane ke baad wapas khidki se kud ke bahar gaya tha . LOL
@red dats wat make scene even more beautiful Day Dreaming

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

did anyone notice that painting on sharon's wall which had cycle? Wink

I'm loving this SwaRon who are talking comfortably with each other.. Sharon asked swayam to make breakfast for both of them.. I'm waiting for that day!! Embarrassed
@black wat an observation..i m sure itna interior designer ne b nai socha hoga LOL

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakti_rock

I really liked the Convo part ...when Sharon says ."next time Breakfast karne aane"...and Swayam readily says YES...and then drop Silence...both thinking over the Early Morining Breakfast...hahhaha

Priceless Expressions...from both of them..
@bold i knw rite LOL dat silence it made me grin ear to ear n i was like awww soo sweet they are Embarrassed

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by megsy

P.S - First time Swayam aaj darwaje se aaya. Is ka matlab you all do realize.Swayam us din breakfast banane ke baad wapas khidki se kud ke bahar gaya tha . LOL

ROFL

loverboy never realized sharons house has a door too! thankgod aaj khidki se nahi aaya !! LOLLOLLOL

Wahi to us din wo aaram se darwaje se jaa sakta tha but nahi khidki se hi kud ke gaya LOL It reminds me of two and half men. Usmein bhi Rose hamesa Charlie ke ghar balcony se hi aati thi. Bechari ek baar darwaje se aayi ti rashta bhula gayi. LOL
@red bhai seriously uss din wapas jaate waqt b khidki se khud kr...bande ka kuch nai ho skta LOL bt jaisa b hai super cute hai n the best hai Cool

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cscs

todays swaron scene was awesome...n sharon rai prakash..did she actually said 'tum ache cook ho'..OMG...i need sm1 to pinch meLOL..finally sharonBig smile...
m really feeling gud..n i hv a feeling tht dis a tiny lil step towards dere relationship..Smile
the efforts she is taking to make swayam comfortable making me fall in love wid her more n more each day Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top