Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon-waiting fr that day-SwaRon breakfast date

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
n yet again SwaRon were sooo cute today...
scene started swayam fr the first time entered through door LOL n he himself acknowledged that...his acknowledgement cracked me up LOL

i m sooo loving this carefree SwaRon who can do anything to make each other happy..swayam ready to leave her house because he dont want to make her feel uncomfortable n sharon stops him...n that smile on swayam's face i think even sharon wanted to see on his face ;)

sharon-mujhe nai pata tha tum itne ache cook ho
swayam-hmm yaa wo mai...
sharon-NEXT TIME TUM HUM DONO K LIYE BREAKFAST BANAOGE

n now i m waiting fr the day when SwaRon having breakfast together...laughing n sharing candid moment at the breakfast table Embarrassed
hoping dat day will come soon atleast before the end f D3 LOL

P.S. i just love my joker SwaRon <333 dat one second scene brought such a huge smile on my face..they are just adorable *TOUCHWOOD*

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

30121986shrey22ChillzTcoolzswayumsVruShan_5jolly.d3frinkubathija12kash_meet10Saee.TUr-NightmareMolly.Swaronmohitmohanty19tca21mrashparo1311poojavrushanRoHaNmAlHoTrAshan16shaanswayamPoonamSwaRon23maneeshaswaronAmi_Vrushan_Deepika_megsyAnomic_lonerPhosphenesShantanuSoulNabzKaJenDMGvrushanharshisanchiswaronzk456789VruShan_MaNanblithe_bellaSwan_yasri--Anushka--gupta.aditi20flirteyed-Jasmita-AnanyaVruShantannuluvLegilimens.-.nandini.-..euphoria..swaronswaronrinku90Rhapsody.AJ.morganLaalIshqswathi_swaronHSFAmaraudercscsshaani2209---Priya---Hello_Vrushaannature2

flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
They are, they are sooo adorable purvi ^_^
Me too waiting for dat day yar, aftr todayz SwaRon scene i definitely want d breakfast date to happen bt CVs uff >.<
Newayz loved SwaRon toni8 :D
Nyc topic nd i know VruShan wer looking d cutest in joker costumes no??? Specialy vrushi ^_^

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dark.horse-

aish_swaron IF-Dazzler
aish_swaron
aish_swaron

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
they were just too cutee. i was grinning like an idiot almost for the half of the episode. his acknowledgement cracked me up too. and actually before this epi, it had never come to my mind that Swayam had never come in Sharons house through the main door. afterall *what is the need of a door, when there is a winodw*

sharon-mujhe nai pata tha tum itne ache cook ho
 swayam-hmm yaa wo mai...
sharon-NEXT TIME TUM HUM DONO K LIYE BREAKFAST BANAOGE 

this was the cutest part in the whole episode.  just badly waiitng for this scene though i dnt think we will get it soon
and taanu and vrush, werent they just too cute and and adorable in the joker outfits? i am sure they were!and the LLHH, it just made me grin like an idiot again :P
yes, they are superrr adorable :D

Edited by aish_swaron - 28 March 2013 at 8:51am

-dark.horse-

aish_swaron IF-Dazzler
aish_swaron
aish_swaron

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
sorry, double posting Embarrassed

Edited by aish_swaron - 28 March 2013 at 8:51am

-dark.horse-

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
SwaRon conversation was really an amazing scene. I just loved it. What was a pleasant surprise for me this time was even though Swayam moved away from the conversation thinking it may make Sharon uncomfortable but still Sharon talked about it. It was really a sweet scene. I have always wished they talk about that breakfast. And finally they did and in just unbelievably sweet way. And more over the way the scene was shot was just adorable. The sweet smile playing on their lips and amazing background score made this scene worth cherishing. And yeah I too will be waiting for that day when they finally have that date.

P.S - First time Swayam aaj darwaje se aaya. Is ka matlab you all do realize.Swayam us din breakfast banane ke baad wapas khidki se kud ke bahar gaya tha . LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillzTcoolzmegsyVruShan_MaNanblithe..euphoria..Legilimens.cscs---Priya----dark.horse-

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
did anyone notice that painting on sharon's wall which had cycle? Wink

I'm loving this SwaRon who are talking comfortably with each other.. Sharon asked swayam to make breakfast for both of them.. I'm waiting for that day!! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anomic_loner_bellaSwan_-dark.horse-

megsy Goldie
megsy
megsy

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

P.S - First time Swayam aaj darwaje se aaya. Is ka matlab you all do realize.Swayam us din breakfast banane ke baad wapas khidki se kud ke bahar gaya tha . LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

loverboy never realized sharons house has a door too! thankgod aaj khidki se nahi aaya !! LOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jolly.d3fVruShan_MaNan..euphoria..Legilimens.cscs-dark.horse-

megsy Goldie
megsy
megsy

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

did anyone notice that painting on sharon's wall which had cycle? Wink

I'm loving this SwaRon who are talking comfortably with each other.. Sharon asked swayam to make breakfast for both of them.. I'm waiting for that day!! Embarrassed

SwaRon and cycle have pichle janam ka connection!!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-dark.horse-cscsswathi_swaron

Go to top