Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: smruti1981

i have put my POV just above you.. hope i can clarify all gunjiv fans doubts..

Don't worry my dear, you are very clear. We are just happy to see you rooting for G-R 😊

Aur taang kichne ka chaance chodna nahi chahiye na? 😉 We love you no matter you are fan of G or not.🤗
starasdf thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnfan

Don't worry my dear, you are very clear. We are just happy to see you rooting for G-R 😊

Aur taang kichne ka chaance chodna nahi chahiye na? 😉 We love you no matter you are fan of G or not.🤗

I was joking too😆.

No worries its clarified.😳
Edited by starasdf - 11 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Did not watch the episode but did read the wu😆
  Rachna & Gunjan finally 👏 Like vibz said the best pair in sslk😆 none to beat them
The only love couple totally in love in sslk is DAYAL and shayl😃
Look how understanding they are when DAYAL talks shayl listens and when shayl gives an earful To Charu , poor DAYAL is dumbstruck🤣cat got his tongue🤣 or he swallowed a frog🤣
Think Charu & Mayank should take private lessons from them
 What is this I heard  Charu is ready for a divorce😲  Wow! Def a ticking timebomb🤢
 Rachna told off vihaan😆  Gunjan cried on Rajeev,shoulders😭
  Mayank hoping to get back with Gunjan after the divorce happily ever after😳🤢
 Too many possibilities on the horizon. 😕
 So now tug of war btw Rajeev & Mayank and Gunjan the trophy🤣
 Omg! Can't imagine the scene where the whole family arrives garg & Agarwal for the finale of FOTY
  DAYAL will have a stroke😆 & SD will need smelling salts to revive🤣
Mayank will be frying an egg on his head when he sees Gunjan  & Rajeev together🤣

Edited by brat2008 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: brat2008

Mayank will be frying an egg on his head when he sees Gunjan  & Rajeev together🤣

lol di u r d best 🤣, i can totally imagine this scene and i can see fire trucks are coming to the college😆

rnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did not watch the episode but did read the wu😆

Rachna & Gunjan finally 👏 Like vibz said the best pair in sslk😆 none to beat them
The only love couple totally in love in sslk is DAYAL and shayl😃
Look how understanding they are when DAYAL talks shayl listens and when shayl gives an earful To Charu , poor DAYAL is dumbstruck🤣cat got his tongue🤣 or he swallowed a frog🤣
Think Charu & Mayank should take private lessons from them
 What is this I heard  Charu is ready for a divorce😲  Wow! Def a ticking timebomb🤢
 Rachna told off vihaan😆  Gunjan cried on Rajeev,shoulders😭
  Mayank hoping to get back with Gunjan after the divorce happily ever after😳🤢
 Too many possibilities on the horizon. 😕
 So now tug of war btw Rajeev & Mayank and Gunjan the trophy🤣
 Omg! Can't imagine the scene where the whole family arrives garg & Agarwal for the finale of FOTY

ROFL👍🏼 love it as usual

vanny creates thread and vanishes ... have you adopted vanishing trick from rajiv? 😆

hmm i got..
that is why rajiv started chasing around gunjan and falling for him... vanny..please submit your vanishing trick to again rajeev...😆
tvFan2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnfan

instead of Vihaan-Rachna, seeing them ,Dayal sharm se aag babula ho jayega and Shail will tell yes she knew about it..jaise rachna ke hockey ke time hua..then Dayal pighal jayega...

GR ko dekhke 3 wtiches will be happy, gunjan ka patta kat gaya..Seems khu ke gehne bechke jaldi shaadi karvayegi..lekin rajeev dowry lega nahi..principle wala jo hai..so free mein ladki ki shaadi hogi..chalo jaldi kar do..rajeev soupl khake dubla ho gaya hai...Gunjan rani jayegi...renovated Rajeev Agwarwal quarter mein mazaa aayega...

Good epsiode...ViNa are growing on me...Vihaan gives killing romantic looks to Rachna...He looked damn good in whilte blazer on Holi...Guy full of attitude, aaj chup raha..."Memni ki Sherni, Teekhi ladki,...Sudhar gaya..Shaliesh Agarwal will give Rachna big gift.. Rajeev ki bhi worry kum kar di Rachna ne.. Ab Rajeev Gujna ke saare dukh jhel payega..El soldier ke liye dusra Soldier ready.  BTW Chaya looks much more better than Gunjan nowadays. Slim, fresh...Gunjan does not look like a college going girl to me...Roopal needs rest. Feel for her...She is overstressed...
🤣👍🏼 love it as usual

Edited by avinaFan - 11 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smruti1981

@all
I am confused for Rajiv's statement that he does not know dance...😕
the couple dance we watched today, we saw him with Anushka also...
He danced on the day of engagement...
He danced with Gunjan on v day..

Do any one have solution for that? or CVs  have daily new script writer who has no idea about previous episodes🤣

i think he just wasn't confident with his dancing skills and he knows that Gunjan is an excellent dancer...that why...
Edited by braich_gal - 11 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OMG!!! can't stop laughing!!! 🤣 🤣
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello All! 🤗

Anyone missed me? 😛

I know, I'm returning after weeks! 😳 Forgive me all?! 😊

Well today's episode was quite good, in fact, it was very good on many levels, thus, encouraged me to pen an analysis! 😳

Firstly, I would like to mention that I'm quite happy and impressed with the improvement of the entire cast of SSLK - acting-wise!!! 👏 👏 Even the supporting actors rocked!!! 👏 👏

Secondly, I would give three cheers to the dialogues writer for the brilliant and strong lines today!!! 👏 👏 I felt that every word was needed, yet none was as repetitive as it usually is! 👍🏼

Thirdly and finally, the relationships were brilliantly outlined! Be it a sister-sister, boyfriend-girlfriend, mother-daughter, mother-son, even father-son!!! 👏 Not very often, in the serial world, we see the bonding of the father-son duo! 😉

Now, enough of my praises! 😳

The opening scene of the episode went down really well with me, since I believe that the beginning of anything invites the viewers to watch further! It was very nice to see Gunjan-Rachna bonding, and to say it was beautifully done, is an understatement! It didn't seem like just yesterday(serial world) that Gunjan and Rachna had major issues to resolved! That's exactly how a sister-sister and best friend relationship should be! It's every realistic to see that when one party is hurt, all hard feelings vanish in a snap and the other is doing the consoling and supporting! 👏 And the way Gunjan opened up to Rachna was fantastic!!!! After a long, very long time, I'm pleased with Gunjan's actions and dialogues! 👍🏼 Gunjan stressed that relationships should have a strong foundation, and today, the sisters proved that theirs has a strong foundation! A foundation so strong that withstood all the hard feelings, abuses, insults and emotional drama that they both put up over the past few weeks. This was further concrete just Rachna's firm stand to declare herself as her own competition and that she won't campaign against her sister! Very strong and meaningful lines by Rachna to Vihaan! 👏

One supporting character that never ceased to impress me is Prabhu!! What a straightforward, righteous man! 😲 Loved the way he supported what he felt was right and had no qualms declaring it to the entire family! 👏He claimed he did it for Mayank's happiness, agreed that he did, but I think, more than that, he did it for the sake of righteousness! 😊

The dance sequences were cute, but alas, I'm in no mood to start commenting on the pairs and couples! 😳 I hate the way both girls are used as yo-yos to accommodate the TRPs! 😡

But I would like to touch on a "touche" topic - the GunJeev's pairing. 

Special attention was paid because I happened to watch an English serial today that resembled GunJeev on the surface.

GunJeev's "relationship" had started with mutual understanding and support and inevitably, it has led to the comfort level where they both shared their troubles and fears - well, mostly Gunjan. But the point is that, if Gunjan is paired with Mayank again, what becomes of Rajeev? I had noticed that some members had stated their fears regarding this. Well, in the English serial, the guy asked the girl(his best friend) to "release" him before he marries because he knows that every time she calls out to him, he would go to her. Coincidentally, Mayank is in the same boat as that guy and I have a strong feeling that Rajeev will soon have that same problem if he "loses" Gunjan. I can be evil and say that he deserves that for leaving my sweet Rachna because I'm a Rachna fan, but 😆 I guess I'm not. The guy has had his share of trouble with women and I hope everything works out for him.

Yes girls and (guys? 😆) that's all from me today! 😃 Hope I have reached expectations and I'm so happy to be back! 🤗 Loads of love!!! 😳