Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Folks ...JayMi (Jay and Bhumi) hv made a special place in our hearts ...so this question is from their fans ...why u like JayMi ...Tongue

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

gomtikaurmax_joshN.bhavnamytriannpurna1111alankitarajjsrkfan-Swetha-SuShaanRockshangokpesi11-AkkiLuvsNBT-SRKLuvr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why u like Jay-Bhumi(JayMi) as leads :)" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Mine answer is
i love Jay and Bhumi pair becaz they look so refreshing ,adorable and in their scenes they look  emotionally well connected Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowyRvicsjsrkfanmytri-Swetha--AkkiLuvsNBT-SRKLuvr

jsrkfan

jsrkfan

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
They look adorable together. Yup they are refreshing jodi Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mytri-AkkiLuvsNBT-sita11

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
They are so refreshingly different to the other jodis on television.Big smile They are from different backgrounds but they look adorable together.Embarrassed Even before marriage when they were just friends they were together in everythingClap. They both fell in love with each other. This time it was the lady who confessed her love loud and clear and the male didn't return it for quite some time but when he did return it he did it fully with a full heart. They got married for another reason but they both acknowledged their love for one another and did the wedding properly both speaking the vows loud and holding hands during the pheras. It wasn't any normal boring marriage and they both took part equally happily. Even better, no one was able to spoil their marriage. How many times does the lead couple get married at the start of their love only in serials? Not many at all! They married on their own terms and this made me extremely happy!Embarrassed Even when I thought owing to the situation they would not show any SR they still acted like husband and wife in love rather than acting like it was just a compromise weddingClap. I was so grateful to the cvs for this!Clap

Normally I absolutely resent it when the pavitra bandhan of marriage is insulted and broken and ridiculed on television dramas by couples not fulfilling their vows, sacrificing their love etc etc.Dead I was so happy to see that none of that happened on this show and I'm hoping it never doesSmile. I want this show to portray marriage as it should be.Smile Definitely it is a struggle to maintain a marriage for a whole lifetime but when two people are in love and trust each other then they can sail through life's troubles together and their marriage will be a beautiful and strong one when they fight adversity togetherSmile I want them to show this only for JaiMi.Smile They are married now to nibhaofy those kasme vaades they will both need to have the utmost love and trust upon each other, stick together and help each other which they are both doing so nicely at the moment.EmbarrassedClap Bhoomi has handed her life to Kishen and so far he is taking very good care of it. This MUST continue for the show to be truly SANSKAAR!EmbarrassedBig smileClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowyjshree_ramN.bhavnamytri-Swetha--AkkiLuvsNBT-sita11

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
they r made for each other... their understanding n helping with each other nature...n their pure innocent cute love ...i luv jayMi

mytri-AkkiLuvsNBT-sita11

shruti999

shruti999

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Nice post sita.. tnx. i love JaiMi because They look so cute and natural together..  they both look so fresh and innocent. their acting is so natural and even their expressions are so cute and innocent that i say "awww so cute"  many times while watching the show. bhoomi is so cute and her face has amazing innocence. Jay has something attractive about him which catches your eyes. together they are treat to watch. Am loving them both and watch the show for JaiMi only.

mytri-AkkiLuvsNBT-sita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
wow ,i truly loved reading ur feedbacks for JayMi :)
both Jay and Shamin are doing great job ...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

LovelySoni.

LovelySoni.

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I loved them together becoz they are in Sanskaaarrr show.LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top