So what is missing?SaMud/Jenam - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by khanrocks

its doing very well in the uk trp will be closed in 3 months so all shows will not get trps so dont lose heart and evreyone loves their chemistry and people in uk love them so dont be negative

i just don't want it to end like IPK did!I want trps to get better and better with the time!And that is possible if people will get to see more saMud scenes!The melodrama is soo no welcomed by my eyes 😕
its amazing their chemistry is what making people watch the show im sure it will be more intense soon to be honest i dont find other jodis having this much chemistry
it wont i think slb knows that
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Yes true there is no spark...instead there's fire :)

Why are people getting so worked up? It's only been a month and the real story is yet to begin. Can we just enjoy the show? I don't think anything is missing. It's a beautiful show!

WHo said that the show is not beautiful?Hope the real story brings that spark in them ;)

its amazing their chemistry is what making people watch the show im sure it will be more intense soon to be honest i dont find other jodis having this much chemistry

their chemistry is unique ;) no doubt that their chemistry is attracting people too

gurman is coming to gujrat thats when the story will start samud race for love

gurman is coming to gujrat thats when the story will start samud race for love

Can't wait for that!
I think that passion is missing! GOSH  I HAVE FINALLY FOUND A WORD TO EXPRESS WHAT I MEANT BEFORE🤣

it said in the article that samud are the most loved jodi and well accepted by viwers to be honest i love arshi but i find tem overhyped Edited by khanrocks - 10 years ago
TRP is not closing for 3 months thats wrong news of SBS 
Check scrutiny page on fb he told it as wrong news
agreed spark is missing
i think evrey jodi has their own spark samud are intense but sweet