Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jassisuri thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
👏 hansa, dear, ur efforts are paying off, enjoy, now lets hope rest of our jjkn family also gets to see the reruns in their places, 😊
momogrl21 thumbnail
YES YES YESSS!!! I came rushing here when I saw it on my TV guide. It is 8:30 morning now and reruns are at 9. But I will start missing them when school starts. Oh well 😭
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well in the U.S the tv guide shows that JJKN is at 12 noon ,hopefully its true
just half an hour to go
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Heheheheehe!!! Suddenly such a lot of excitement!!! First our forum gets locked and re-opened, then Lashy makes a comeback and now the reruns!!! Oh God, I feel faint, I don't think I can take all this!!! 😆

Don't worry Madhu, Sony usually has the same programme line-up for UK and US. Tina, we also got to watch Morari Bapu for I don't know how many days 😕 And Moni, don't trust the tv guides, they are wrong half the time. But JJKN is there at 12.00 noon on the set-asia website. And pls pls pls do get addicted to it once again. We need lots of addicted fans to keep this forum alive and prevent it from getting archived again.

Thanks Anu, Maru and JS!!! 🤗 And welcome back Shakil!!!

Edited by hansa - 17 years ago
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aww ur welcome di. I really wanted that at least u get to see the JJKN reruns, u worked so hard for it. I am really happy for u and everyone living in overseas.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg..that is such a good news ..hansa ur emails have paid.. job well done.
Tina, Madhu ..please post here if you see the first episode here in US.. I will be at work so I will miss it but I am happy that rest of you get to see it. enjoy JJKN .. Hip-Hip hurray for our forum.
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg I just saw the first episode here in the U.S ,it aired at 12 noon and the first episode was a one hour special and it was absolutely great
mind blowing acting by mona and the entire cast.
cant wait to watch it tomorrow as well
thanks hansa,limey,apurva for all ur efforts 👏
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tina59

omg I just saw the first episode here in the U.S ,it aired at 12 noon and the first episode was a one hour special and it was absolutely great
mind blowing acting by mona and the entire cast.
cant wait to watch it tomorrow as well
thanks hansa,limey,apurva for all ur efforts 👏

wow... i am so glad that it has started too in US.. great. thanks Tina for informing us so promptly...

please somebody can start posting these videos ... I have not seen first few episodes and this time also I missed it..

momogrl21 thumbnail
Ya...I just saw it too 😛 I never saw the firt episodes of JJKn so it was a real treat. I'm so happy it started again. We should find a way to upload videos cause when school starts, I'm gonna miss it 😭
Mauritian thumbnail
i should look out for the episode tomorrow, we get our emission from south africa. 😕

hopefully it is the same for me.... i.e. no info in the menu but the rerun is on. this one confusion will be welcome. 😛

and yes please someone start recording these early episodes and start posting them. it would be great to be able to watch them again and again 😆