Page 1 of 25

Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 2 Page 25

drishti112

drishti112

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!
I am back with a new SS again on virika as i am a die hard fan f them...thank you all those who supported me,encouraged me in my previous work,love at platform...i didn't expect any kind f response in it...but thank you all for supporting me Smile I expect the same in this SS or even better...I hope you will like it! So,here goes chapter 1 ! don't forget to like and please leave a  comment it encourages me...This is mainly about how they fell in love with each other (a superstar with a common girl) 

CHAPTER-1
It was 11 in the morning when he opened  his eyes to a new day.He ordered his perfect black coffee and the maid served it to him in no time.He slipped the coffee as he opened his facebook account .There were over 150 notifications and around 93 new msges.He was used to his much amount of activity on his facebook .After all he was VIREN VADHERA the super model.
                          Girls were crazy about him .He was surrounded by hot n pretty girls now n then.Yeh yeh ,he was a lucky bas***d .He had a perfect life and a successful career with lots of love by his dear admirers.
                        Meanwhile lakshay ,his P.A. called him and asked ,"would he like to go for an event named "NIRVANA", he was invited in the event as a speaker.Many famous personalities were invited in the event from their respective sectors .Business tycoons,authors,singers ,directors,actors n many more wre invited to share their success stories and to motivate the youth .
     He had no shows of his for next few weeks and thought of giving a try for the event.He confirmed that he would join the event.It was a three day event held in chennai.He loved to experience new challenges and he was sure that he was going to experience something new,something unusual and let me tell you,he was not wrong.
                   He reached chennai and as he exited the airport,he saw a girl approaching him  wearing a formal full sleave shirt and tight formal pants with four inches stilettos covering her feet,"Ah!she is pretty."he thought...He guesed,she was jeevika,an event manager by professions who was supposed to come and receive him from the airport.
      'Morning sir.I am jeevika and i am ur companion for next 72 hours as i am appointed to assist you through the entire event.From pin to piano whatever u need,just update me and i would be provided in no time',she said.
     'Good morning'he smiled back.
     He didn't need to give his intro to her as entire world knew him...She directed him towards the car and they left for their destination.She was sitting beside him,silent and lost in her thoughts.This was new to him,he was expecting the girl talk to him,to praise him and tell him how crazy she is about him but it seemed like it did not matter to her that he was a star.It was strange.He kept quite although he wanted to talk but he waited for her to initiate the convo.

CHAPTER 1--PAGE 1
CHAPTER 2---PAGE 5
CHAPTER 3--PAGE 10
CHAPTER 4--PAGE 15
CHAPTER 5--PAGE 18
CHAPTER 6--PAGE 21

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by drishti112 - 23 June 2013 at 12:21pm

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

favdadishacsugar01virika123vijikaPriyaVirikasrinuvirikakryanforevervirika4evaPrincyptlktluver11pooja-roxxsaranya.saranharshikatigervijilover2kanishkakaranSamiiiiNiraliVirikaNikShaikhSameeha.TackerNimishrrDaniaax3BhavyaRedypuneetksingh9Kryanian08Wara082007kryanvirika05CamerynProtego_MaximaSilentreader324virikamalihakottappadykarankrysleDuggukedegirl97mehwish123jenna_promanticgurl070Artii159sajanfan004cutiepie2244mehakLUVSvirikanani2630mariarauf48Love_Familysurbhi1994grusha_virikaaloneloveashna1406candyVirikaAmmuKryanpinky.paddaavni_19jia123sagarSweety1234556Saaraa.-Latty-Angelic.gurlMADHU.BARUNMarziishobrakapooorSyed695.Tanvi.-vish94-arshiasushma-Haju--Aaliya.KryAn---Ayesha---Deeps-Roses-khushi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIRIKA SS:LOVE" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mehwish123

Goldie

mehwish123

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Wow drishti nice start
amazing concept
go ahead and update:-P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drishti112

KtYammie13

Goldie

KtYammie13