Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sislam02 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Very well written and I agree 100% with you. I wish instead of their current writers you are the one who writes so we don't have to see the typical story...😆

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
personally i wud like to see zoya wear jean and salwaars just to mix it up a little. sometimes its nice when you dress up for your husband.

and maybe asad can buy her some new jeans too (how long will she wear that one pair?)
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
I agree!! Only asad and zoya please!!!
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice post hope cvs read this..
eshasrk thumbnail
I fully agree...ideas are so many without the damn Ayaab-Zoya marriage angle...
Also they can explore the relation Siddiqui-Zoya-Asad if they handle it well there are so many ways to go with this storyline, knowing how much Asad hates Ghafoor and vice versa

I don't know why the hell they are hellbent on showing the Ayaan-Zoya marriage when they know the majority of viewers are dead against this...if Ayaan was played by someone else...than maybe we could try to cope with that , but let's all face it : Rishabh is no match to Surbhi when it comes to looks or acting... and I think the PH knows this damn well too
I keep asking myself if they were planning Ayaan-Zoya angle from the start, why didn't they chose the actor who was about to play Ayaan with more care...they could have known from the start the difference btwn Rishabh and Surbhi when they gave their screen tests...

The same thing with Tanveer also...the actress is so dull that even KSG scenes with her look dull and without emotion...I think they should have gone for better actors esp with a cast like KSG- Surbhi-Alka and others
Edited by eshasrk - 11 years ago
cyrine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

I fully agree...ideas are so many without the damn Ayaab-Zoya marriage angle...
Also they can explore the relation Siddiqui-Zoya-Asad if they handle it well there are so many ways to go with this storyline, knowing how much Asad hates Ghafoor and vice versa

I don't know why the hell they are hellbent on showing the Ayaan-Zoya marriage when they know the majority of viewers are dead against this...if Ayaan was played by someone else...than maybe we could try to cope with that , but let's all face it : Rishabh is no match to Surbhi when it comes to looks or acting... and I think the PH knows this damn well too
I keep asking myself if they were planning Ayaan-Zoya angle from the start, why didn't they chose the actor who was about to play Ayaan with more care...they could have known from the start the difference btwn Rishabh and Surbhi when they gave their screen tests...

The same thing with Tanveer also...the actress is so dull that even KSG scenes with her look dull and without emotion...I think they should have gone for better actors esp with a cast like KSG- Surbhi-Alka and others

COMPLETLEY agree with each and every word ... I think that we should write email and bombard cvs with requests that the should scrap the ayaan zoya track entirely because as you say if they really wanted this then why ib the world chose rishabh as ayaan. .. he and zoya in a romantic/ fake marrige track wil sink this show and ruib the purity and beuaty of the story
A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
araz kiya ha
hai apkay points bahut relevant
hona nahi chahiey lady ko male par financially dependent

I TOO HAVE EXPRESSED SOME POINS WHERE THE PAGE WAS COMMENT ON ASAD CALLING TANVEER HIS RESPONSIBILITY

CHESK OUT😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree
honestly I would love to see Zoya wearing some traditional clothes
she looks very beautiful
awesome post 👍🏼
Edited by MalikaRose - 10 years ago
immigreat54 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
don't want ayan zoya track with even the new actor. Asad Zoya are meant to be together
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The Ayaan Zoya track is a definite. Marriage and even possible consummation. People need to accept it.