Last Day Last show. - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by kaks0211

I have never been obsessed - worse than addiction to any other show till date...KTLK was pure magic for me...and after joining the forum the obsession increased...

I still dont know how Iam going to fill up the void which will be created after 11.30 pm today...It will  be extremely difficult for me to like any other serial after KTLK...and anyway I dont want to get addicted to any other serial also...

I sincerely hope and pray that we get KTLK season 2 with the same set of actors incl the supporting actors...

Same here Kaks. I am not goint to watch any other show or not joining any other forum.
Pyar sirf ek baar hota hai😆 KTLK is my only love.😊 So I am ready to wait till KTLK2 comes.

Same here, Even i don't have any idea how I am going to accept it ...😔

Then its matter of time after few days everything will be fine ...and moreover we still have hope for season 2 ...!!

Nice post Rajani.This is the first show which I'm watching...joined IF also because of it ! These last few episodes are so fast paced,can't connect with them at all.Par chalo ending will be happy.I hope season-2 comes soon with same actors. Edited by SD812 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by saibanu

Same here, Even i don't have any idea how I am going to accept it ...😔

Then its matter of time after few days everything will be fine ...and moreover we still have hope for season 2 ...!!

I know as time passes we overcome the loss
Originally posted by SD812

Nice post Rajani.This is the first show which I'm watching...joined IF also because of it ! These last few episodes are so fast paced,can't connect with them at all.Par chalo ending will be happy.I hope season-2 comes soon with same actors. 

I am totally confused why they showed false pregnancy. That spoiled everything. Anyways AshNi were on break. They could have shown HM2 and then Nidhi's good news.
Pehli baar koi show end tak dekha hai pata nahi last episode kaisa hota hoga
Agree with you Rajani, this is the only show which has had me so addicted.
Hope for the best tonight.
Never before I was addicted/obsessed by any show like this... Never before any fictional
character- Not one but two characters- had made deep place in my heart like our adorable AshNi...This was an extraordinary phenomenon...I stopped watching any other serial since
Dec.2011... I can't watch any other serial now...
From tomorrow I will watch the serial again but starting from epi.#111 !!!
I keep on watching old episodes many times..
People from the forum are thinking of watching the serial together... either from epi.# 1 or from
epi. #115...I am yet to know the final decision...
I can watch the entire serial any no. of times...
I am very positive, we may get Season2..
Sweet post rajani ... n yes. i believe too that KTLK season 2 will return..

AshNi 
i am having a sinking kinda feeling...😭
yes  i am soo veryyy hpeful for season 2...waiting