Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
its daljeet who come between sahiba and ranveer!!!
and i dont like how he was talking about ranveer, he is not good for sahiba and he s pagal blablablab.
daljeet u was also pagal!!! have daljeet not self respect? i dont undrrstand, after all this he is still comming to ranveer home lol, i never ever saw somebody like him...

love sahiba and ranveer again together!!!! rab ne bandee jori!!! hope they stay 4ever like ths!!

Edited by marja - 28 March 2013 at 12:36am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

baby97sarahtriniTaareyliciousnirvsimmi_rajiv27Kristen23ashish_sukusukhminderkaur7dumppurvisharon33pesi11LoveSimmi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i dont like daljeet!!" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoveSimmi

IF-Sizzlerz

LoveSimmi

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Please do not say this he only do his duty 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mybabyomar42006paris.hilton

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marja

its daljeet who come between sahiba and ranveer!!!
and i dont like how he was talking about ranveer, he is not good for sahiba and he s pagal blablablab.
daljeet u was also pagal!!! have daljeet not self respect? i dont undrrstand, after all this he is still comming to ranveer home lol, i never ever saw somebody like him...

love sahiba and ranveer again together!!!! rab ne bandee jori!!! hope they stay 4ever like ths!!

lovely post dear,daljeet calling ranveer a paagal,but he himself is paagal,he again fail to get sahiba,thats why he behave like this so many of my friends call daljeet is good person but he always want that ranveer should not come back...so to get sahiba he expect the death of ranveer...how mean i am 150% sure that daljeet has put ranveer in mental hospital to get sahiba...but i really love the scene when sahiba give him back her engagement ring.like daljeet his mother is very selfish,who only love his son but does not undeerstand the pain of ranveer's parents,she must feel happy at ranveer's return just for his parents i hate that lady...anyway i am super excited that ranveer came back.Clap

marjadumppurvi

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
clap , clap , clap X infinity . marja , you rule , girl . . . . . .. .i know everyone has his , her own views but than shouldnot really force on others , should one ?

all this things can be said about ranveer as well , why are you so much partial just like a step mom to daljit ? i mean wasnot he who came between sahiba and daljit when sahiba realised her love ?

never saw like him , checkout VIRAJ , the greatest ever dobreal . . .. . . .. .  .. . . .. . . ..

paris.hiltonRajinilicious

trupat1

Groupbie

trupat1

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Lol I hate daljeet I don't know what's about him that irritates me maybe the fact he calls her sahibajiii Grrr now I want to see few epis of sahiba and ranveers romance

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_ashishAlia.tamannasimmi_rajiv27ashish_sukumarjaSNoshinPeeves.

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat1

Lol I hate daljeet I don't know what's about him that irritates me maybe the fact he calls her sahibajiii Grrr now I want to see few epis of sahiba and ranveers romance
lol me tooLOL friend , i also want see ranveer and sahiba romance scenesssHeart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

trupat1cute_ashishAlia.tamannasimmi_rajiv27ashish_sukuSNoshin

Alia.tamanna

Alia.tamanna

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat1

Lollss LOL I too hate Daljeet badly,nd I also hate him cos hez always sayin Sahibaji Sahibaji,nd I too hate Sahiba whn she calls back Daljeetji Daljeetji,oh goddd !!! too many ji's.Big smile Want Ranveer-Sahiba romance back on screen.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_ashishtrupat1simmi_rajiv27ashish_sukumarjaSNoshin

serenity258

serenity258

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
lol i find all the ji ji stuff annoying but i seriously felt like slapping daljeet when he told malika not to leave him...he knows that she is in love with him but he is acting like her feeling are insignificant grrr

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

trupat1cute_ashishsimmi_rajiv27marja

Post Reply New Post

Go to top