Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

SharafTasnim

Groupbie

SharafTasnim

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
This Show is named ''Dil ki Nazar Se khoobsurat''

Rahul is Good Looking But Madhav is not
So The very first thought that can easily come in anyone's mind is that The title of the show is pointed at Madhav and not Rahul..

Yes , I absolutely agree that Madhav has got a heart of Gold..Everyone loves his voice,his thoughts including me..

But why is anyone Pointing Rahul as 'Ankhon ki nazar se Khoobsurat'???????????ShockedShockedShocked

Rahul Is a Character that has always craved for love & affection (i Dont count the girls who are All over on him) specially from his Maa..People like him & chooses him over Madhav for his good looks..yes i totally understand that it hurts Bharti mam & Madhav too..Even me alsoCry.. But what 's Rahul's fault in it??????Did he actually deserve the way Bharti mam treatshim??????No ofcouse!!What is the use of good looks if that keeps your beloved ones away from you?!!! He has to bear his maa's rudeness just because he's BEAUTIFUL???Cry& Thanks to our Madhu,He knows that very well which is why we get to seea very strong & special bonding..Big smile

Rahul is Fully devoted to his family.. As it is said 'If his family gives him poison,he would Gladly accept it..Marriage is a life time decision guys! When Bharti mam asked him to marry Aru , He just said Yes without any second thought!!!!(He believed that Aru is crazy & Spoilt brat,Right?) Still he said yes... He believed whoever his maa will choose will be the perfect match for him..He even wanted to Marry that Girl to save Prena's Rishta!(! How many can do that??)& He has always Supported Madhu (To make hom comfortable in any situation & always stood by his side..Looks Never ever matters for him! If it mattered he would have fallen for Aru long times ago!!But he started noticing Aru when their Rishta is fixed! & Remember how he gets mad wgen anyone insults Madhu?& 

He started liking Aru when he saw Aru scolding that girl..He is falling for his inner Beauty & not looks!!!LOL& The time he got to know that Aru loves Ehsaas,He straight went to Madhav & Clearly said he Doesnt want his marriage in the basis of lies & MUs..

I Really Feel so sad for Both Rahul & Madhu..
One has got Pains for his Good looks & Other has got Pains for not having Good looks...

But The point is 'BOTH' are "Dil ki nazar se Khoobsurat"... No one is only "Aankhon kii Nazar Se khoobsurat"

I love you Rahul For Hiding ur pains of being not loved by your maa with your million Dollar smile & for being so nice to all those person you love,for being always there for them,specially our Madhu..Clap

Edited by SharafTasnim - 28 March 2013 at 12:32am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayellowmeneodubaiabhishek-fanRashiGargLUV_SHAMYAToshibestamarjeet73144128pari2386shalurulezritsranveerSun-LovealankitarajCutie4197cuteangel....Tanii.Simran.meghna.sky..Shifat..manisha98aewapallavi25lil_Rituhalifax004diyah_us-.Neha.-ABCDesiGirl93-Ramya-ApoorvaFanSunriseGreen-Reshmi-soniaduttakapoormenkaKriyanshneethaKittya_Cullen--Sarunholic--farabiTheGadaboutMUNIASTUARTSnehal21preethi18forevermine-Farrah-Tacker_Holicarrylinesoni595ilovepyaarayaazukideewanirashvinnavya19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rahul Actually Is 'Dil ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat'" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Thing is both Madhav and Rahul are suffering by one or the other criteria.. Madhav is been humiliated all around coz of his bad looks but none are noticing his pure golden heart with humble nature..

Rahul even after being good looking is not loved by his Mam where he is craving for that one love but unfortunately he s been hated for being dashing at looks by his Mam itself..He is deprived of love here.

Coming to Leads, itz been quite a mixed and inter connected situation among all the three. Aradhya in love with Ehsaas and his feels assuming him as Good looking but things turning vice versa here as the feel and love is in Madhav and the looks is in Rahul surrounding Ehsaas..

Edited by rashvin - 28 March 2013 at 3:31am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SharafTasnimalankitarajABCDesiGirl93ApoorvaFanneetha--Sarunholic--navya19

ayaazukideewani

IF-Sizzlerz

ayaazukideewani

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
i totally agree with.you
dont know why.many members canz see that rahul is dil ke nazar se khubsoorat like.madhav
why aankhon...love yout post dear and whatever happens.i. will be always for rahul.and.arau

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SharafTasnimalankitaraj

preethi18

IF-Rockerz

preethi18

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
hey u described the whole rahul character superbly.. nice yar.. agree wid uThumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neodubaiSharafTasnimamarjeet73alankitarajayaazukideewani

diyah_us

Goldie

diyah_us

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
awesome post & yes both r having their hard time bcos of how they look.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SharafTasnimalankitaraj

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
This debate has no end. And a lil clarification none of my coment abt ankhon ki nazar... Was on rahul it was purely general.
I rest my opinion here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessglory

LUV_SHAMYA

Groupbie

LUV_SHAMYA

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
nice post. yes both Madhav & Rahul are dil ki nazar se khoobsurat.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SharafTasnimalankitarajApoorvaFanneetha

princessglory

Goldie

princessglory

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
there is no end to this debate really fed up with this topic and seriously i think cvs should show the story like radhya marriage happen and madhav becoz of this should move to some other place and other beautiful girl who will come as a boss should fall in luv with him and show their luv story let radhya happen or maya happen rohit should be there since i think he is the only person who is doing full justice to his role no offence to any one 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PUTRA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top