missed all episodes from last week

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi

I missed last week episodes due to holi celebrations...hw did indira got memory back?whr was she for 8 yrs...what  was kabir doing with her?
The complete past years mystery is yet to be revealed but Indira escaped from her pyre. Then she was shown walking in Pakistan (out of her senses,unaware of her surroundings) near border. Kabir saw her n saved her from bomb explosion. Kabir was mesmerized to see her beauty n lied to her that he was her husband. Indira lost her memory so she thought kabir was right n stayed with him. How she reached MA is unknown. 
           after that the complete Saheb-husna drama in Sharma Niwas. Rishi vows to bring back Indira to herself. He tries to marry her by force so as to make her recall her past life but saheb comes there n saves "husna". they now went to railway station to board a train for attari . Indu n rishi plan to play her past life videos there n succeed as Indira recalls everything. 
u just watch last week's last 2 episodes , i.e Thursday n friday's episode. u'll get it more clearly :)

what was the need to escape pyre?
Originally posted by rriyaa

what was the need to escape pyre?

To survive, she escaped lol ðŸ˜Š
i MEAN...when she din die...why unnecessary drama?
she didn't die but due to irresponsible doctors including Shweta , she was declared dead. The CNS of our body stops responding for a span of time during brain tumor. In this stage the patient is nearly dead but is kept under observation . This didn't happen in case of indira and she was "thought" to be dead. So the SF placed her body on funeral pyre. 
the moment Rishi put the burning log into her pyre , he fainted n all the sharmas left from there except Munna. later on it started raining n munna couldn't control his desire for "his peg" . so he too left. Meanwhile indira regained consciousness n she escaped from there but her hand got badly burnt. 
this was all about the "drama" !!!