Page 1 of 155

Page 1
Page   of 155
Page 2 Page 155

_Aaniya_

_Aaniya_

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Part 1

She stood there waiting for him to return from the office at his usual timing. He hadn't left her a message that he would be late today, so she kept waiting for him...as the sun set slowly making the sky grow redder and then dark, darkness that seemed to engulf her.

As she looked out of the window from the kitchen, she could feel herself getting high with her emotions today. She just wanted to hug him and hold him all to herself telling how much she loved him. But, Alas ! She couldn't dare to do anything like that to him. The thought itself brought tears into her eyes. It was normal for a 2 month pregnant lady to think and feel like that. But in her case, nothing was normal. Neither her marriage, nor her relation.

She caressed her stomach with her one hand and tears began to flow through her eyes. She could feel the lump forming in her throat making it painful for her to swallow it down.

She still remembered the first and last time she had seen a glint in her husband's eyes, thats when she had told him about their baby. That moment was a bliss for her. At that time she had felt so happy and contented like she had the whole world. But that happiness didn't last long. It was short lived ! And her life went back to the normal...which was way too abnormal as he had decided to stay oblivious to her much more than before !

Yes, this was Ms. Zoya Farooqui...oops ! She was Mrs. Zoya Asad Khan, happily married to Asad Ahmed Khan...atleast it was supposed to be like that !       

~ ~ ~ ~

Ohk guyz! This is the first time I have ever written something in my life other than the school essays...lol
I'm not sure if U'll like it or if I'll even continue it LOL
This piece was in my mind since very long so I decided to pen it down, coz it was irritating me ! Shocked LOL
Nd I haven't even named it...'coz I cant think of a proper title...Stern Smile
Rotten eggs, tomatoes, everything is most welcome ! Big smile

Part-2 Page-4        Part-3 Page-9
Part-4 Page-12       Part-5 Page-16
Part-6 Page-24       Part-7 Page-31
Part-8 Page-39       Part-9 Page-47
Part-10 Page-55     Part-11 Page-63
Part- 12 Page-75    Part-13 Page-88
Part-14 Page-99     Part-15 Page-110
Part-16 Page-125     Part-17 Page-137

LINK TO THREAD 2

Edited by _Aaniya_ - 11 June 2013 at 11:24pm

The following 150 member(s) liked the above post:

lazlosimron...div2602shruti_raiReyaPMankita.nandinikhalidamohamed6sweety3773UniqueUjjainidmgARksgdreamygirl_95rimssssssapoorva1995dawn08ilyhu123ash12quetregrace4descanzoAsYa-ArShirajputneha042kaydijasoumyasinghStarshinaAphroditefallencappacuino5pinks73shivshakti23anoognaIPKKNDzebestramishafariharoses.09pallavisarkarpiyushiMicha1005sislam02shami9cutie13Aphroditecanucks1714Mvinfffarhifandebikath1SajilishaBajaj.rbiluvrainaartiAnubhooti_PkateyesCuriousmindkajenvirmanJenniferPurpleIPKKND_PyaarJoavssk9crazzychipsangelVCranukamakshitishmaGeet_Hat1234Cindrella3er_alksGarimavirmanksgbindasssIlloanma2738zoyamaniacsmj7ASYA4eveAAAAnu_Asyaasyakiideewaniap3h7uKaya13Applefnishithasharmazara1ksgPagliLadkiB3ll3...sowmy18mozhliasyakandygroverfarha623SaHillover101Krystal001snehasyachibi_deeaSameenaaslovesickanushka2112kshre25illa8irock321anishaalluriMeetPremeerNishitaraocutiepreetsparikhbewafajazmeenFimmy-Fizzi-arunsunita_gmAsyaloverPhoenixRadarmysticloverTANVI_SEXYrsk16GudduluvsA.Hajnalasyaforlifesophie420life4measifiqbalshanopama-Hurya-jazsidhukankabhorrkbalaakaswancool_sriSahasYuvreenianrisingsea101Gurmeet4Drashti-Shormi-SONIRAJ1DiVirgo..juhi..awesomeRach.-Prithi-krati5janu1610-Yuks-crazy4KASH_AR-ScarletRose--Martinski-.Nabi.supreet_dmgzan101GroverAddictNithiya95MisHumptyDumptyPeeves.Saima-Syed-Candz-CrazyKSGloverDreAshreya11mehrashanakyasharanMysticRiverSurish-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Saiyaara~ an AsYa FF THREAD 1" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

havokhotline

Goldie

havokhotline

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Continue, lady!
:)
It's a request. :)
This was pretty good.

I have a suggestion though, dont get me wrong please.

Space out the sentences a bit, I mean. Dont write as an entire paragraph. It becomes hard to read. :/
Other than that, this was brilliant! Cant wait! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Aaniya_

_Aaniya_

_Aaniya_

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by havokhotline

Continue, lady!
:)
It's a request. :)
This was pretty good.

I have a suggestion though, dont get me wrong please.

Space out the sentences a bit, I mean. Dont write as an entire paragraph. It becomes hard to read. :/
Other than that, this was brilliant! Cant wait! :D

Thank you sooo much ! Smile
I'm so glad you liked it ! Embarrassed
Suggestions and advices are most welcome ! Big smile
I just edited the thing...tell me if it looks good now ! Smile

Btw I have read almost all your works on AsYa... You are just too good...beyond words ! :))

DreA

IF-Stunnerz

DreA

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
This was good! I like reading about pregnant Zoya Smile
Continue sooonn...PM me if you can Big smile

_Aaniya_

awesome

IF-Rockerz

awesome

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
interesting

_Aaniya_

Curiousmind

Curiousmind

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written! Bonus points for you cause you got me hooked cause now I wanna know what happened to their relationship. Please continue soon.

_Aaniya_

bindasss

bindasss

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
You have to continue ASAP!! It was awesome, loved it!!

_Aaniya_

_Aaniya_

_Aaniya_

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

This was good! I like reading about pregnant ZoyaSmile
Continue sooonn...PM me if you canBig smile

Lol...thank you ! Big smile
I like that tooo Embarrassed
Is there any other story on pregnant zoya ? I tried searching but cudn't find any Unhappy wanted to read...

I'll try dear ! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top