Khatam huya intezaar - Epi 27/03/12

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Yest was the pre final episode of Season 1 of KTLK and I started watching it with a heavy heart. ..but the episode was such a happy one...It brought a smile to my face automatically from the moment Nidhi  answered so positively to DB about the child issue...Even Ashu was happy to see her confidence and gave her a surprised and quizzical look at the end – to which she also signalled back that – Dont Worry – Be Happy & Iam alright...Still our caring Ashu made it a point to ask her if she had felt bad about DB again raising the issue...The answer which Nidhi gave was a surprise to him and to us also...The simile which Nidhi drew between her caring for the baby & giving an exam in college was amazing and a truly different view – another example of KTLK speciality...Loved Nidhi's confidence that she had given her test well and will pass in flying colours...

We saw her pass the test immediately after that...I loved the scene...Nidhi  suspecting that she was pregnant –but never the less not wanting to tell Ashu fearing that it would be a false alarm again. She silently took out the test kit & took the test – there was a triumphant smile on her face as she came out of the bathroom – but still did not want to break the news to Ashu...she only  silently prayed that this time she should pass her test...It was lovely to see the smile on her face and the way she was quietly digesting  her happiness...

Next day she went off in her night dress only !!!! But not before wishing Ashu a Happy Holi – but Ashu was sleeping as usual unaware of his wife's antics and the good news that awaited him...

The Ashni convo about Nidhi going off without waking him was so sweet...Nidhi was all ready with answers to Ashu's questions...the pakda pakdi  that followed was cute...

When Nidhi got the test results she was elated and was tongue tied for a moment...but she was so irritated when Ashu was not willing to listen to her...she did not want to break the news in a hurry, so she just asked him to leave – and our Ashu left !!!!!

Anji Nidhi convo again was so sweet...both were equally happy & again started fantasising about the future with both their kids growing up together...Nidhi was still cut off about Ashu not paying attention to her...she argued with Anji that Ashu was smart and understood all her hints – so she would not tell him directly...Off she went to give him the hints – but I guess two can play a game and Ashu did not show much concern for what she was saying...He just listened to her – did not show any curiosity and went back to work – leaving Nidhi more irritated...At lunch also he was the same...He however did not eat as she was not eating – so cute...He left hurriedly – probably to finish his work and get back home to decorate the room – which we saw in the precap...

The precap was lovely – Nidhi totally taken aback that Ashu was aware of her news ...and then the Holi celebration ...

First thing that came to my mind when I woke up today was that today I  will be seeing the last episode of the only show which is so close to my heart. I don't know how this void will be filled..Can only hope and pray that we get a Season 2 of this wonderful journey of Ashni

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
kaks,from yesterday's episode my liking part was same that she went to hospital in Night gown and then Ashutosh running after her with colors.I just love this childness of ashni.
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kaka, agree with you. I too watched with a heavy heart.  Can't believe that the end is near.  
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous review as always Kaksdi 👏

Echo u in every bit... Bang on!! Perfectly put!! 👍🏼

Waise muze rasgulle khilaiye... 😃 I was the only one who was all hopeful & positive that we will definitely get to see preganant Nidhi before this season concludes on 28th march 😃
Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved your take Kakali..it was a lovely epi...loved every bit of it...haamare Ashuji ka keya kehna ... aab ishara se saab samaj jate..

I'm feeling low..Aahare ar dekhbona Ashu Nidhike..😭

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am very much positive about season2 also... We will definitely get ktlk2 with KritSha only as AshNi!!

All the ppl involved in this decision are talking positive only-not a single negative or dangling response from anyone about season2 🥳 Thinking of it makes me feel all the more happy and positive amidst such sorrow of having to bid adieu to the only show that I religiouly followed & simply loved a lot!! 😃

Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttrocks

I am very much positive about season2 also... We will definitely get ktlk2 with KritSha only as AshNi!!

All the ppl involved in this decision are talking positive only-not a single negative or dangling response from anyone about season2 🥳 Thinking of it makes me feel all the more happy and positive amidst such sorrow of having to bid adieu to the only show that I religiouly followed & simply loved a lot!! 😃

I echo you Tupu...I'm also thinking positive & have hope of Season2...

rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First thing that came to my mind when I woke up today was that today I  will be seeing the last episode of the only show which is so close to my heart. I don't know how this void will be filled..Can only hope and pray that we get a Season 2 of this wonderful journey of Ashni

May be Cvs gave us hint by showing Nidhi getting second chance because she performed well in test so if we continue with expressing our love for show we will also get KTLK 2😆
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice post Kaks, loved the pakdam pakdi scene between the two 😛
sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice analysis kaks,I just love these subtle Ashni moments,today also the way he put color on her nose,well you can see it only in KTLK,also ,very small gesture Ashu not having lunch without Nidhi,but we who are privy to Ashni journey can understand how much love this small gesture shows.dont know what will happen at 11.30 pm today,i think I might become still for sometimes.  Edited by sonyjknum - 11 years ago