India-Forums

Arvi Fanfiction Index (Page 2)

ashvikluverrr IF-Sizzlerz
ashvikluverrr
ashvikluverrr

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
OMG thanks for the Index Sheets..
Its amazing..thanks again for all ur hardwork..Hug

@Rithvikgal-There are many such FF's and OS's which arent mentioned here..it becomes very difficult to find dem all..so I think the writers who write ArVi stories shud PM her to add their works here..besides she has done a great job on this thread..its not easy to make an index of all ArVi stories..!!

and thanks eshu for the intro post..:))

Edited by ashvikluverrr - 28 March 2013 at 12:18am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-ChocolateCake-diana72rithika2012Pancham101AshlaikaPihu.k11Blueberry_Angelcrazy2012peachesnplumsarjunpurvixo

ShaktiKiPankhi Goldie
ShaktiKiPankhi
ShaktiKiPankhi

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

@Rithvikgal-There are many such FF's and OS's which arent mentioned here..it becomes very difficult to find dem all..so I think the writers who write ArVi stories shud PM her to add their works here..besides she has done a great job on this thread..its not easy to make an index of all ArVi stories..!!

i agree with you ashvikluverrr she indeed did a great work to make this thread and i am appreciating it also...but according to me pkarvi is a regular updater of her ffs and mostly her ffs are on the first or the second page of the forum and here are some ffs which are just started then too why her work is not being considered...see i am not taking anyone's side its just a matter which i felt so i wrote it that's it...

And yes once again i will tell the person that made this thread has done a fantabulous job...but i felt a bit disheartened 
ashvikluverrr
ashvikluverrr

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rithvikgal

i agree with you ashvikluverrr she indeed did a great work to make this thread and i am appreciating it also...but according to me pkarvi is a regular updater of her ffs and mostly her ffs are on the first or the second page of the forum and here are some ffs which are just started then too why her work is not being considered...see i am not taking anyone's side its just a matter which i felt so i wrote it that's it...

And yes once again i will tell the person that made this thread has done a fantabulous job...but i felt a bit disheartened

yes I know..she must have missed it..she'll add her works here..dont be disheartned over such small thing..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-ChocolateCake-Pihu.k11arjunpurvixo

ShaktiKiPankhi Goldie
ShaktiKiPankhi
ShaktiKiPankhi

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rithvikgal

yes I know..she must have missed it..she'll add her works here..dont be disheartned over such small thing..Smile

i just hope so...though i am not a regular updater or do posts regularly in the forum but i just visit this forum regularly and therefore sometimes feel that lots of wrong things goes on here...Confused
ashvikluverrr
ashvikluverrr

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Heyy plz lets not discuss dat topic here..this thread is made for ArVi FF's index
hope u understand..
And all those whose works are not mentioned here plz post link and title of ur FF/SS/OS here..as TM said.!

Edited by ashvikluverrr - 28 March 2013 at 12:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pihu.k11arjunpurvixo

.logs Goldie
.logs
.logs

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
thanks yaar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunpurvixo

geetrana45 Senior Member
geetrana45
geetrana45

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Thanks dear I am now busy reading all the Arvi fanfiction.I must say PR forums have very talented brilliant writers.Awesome guys keep writing and BIG THANKYOU to all writers.You guys deserve Thumbs UpStarHug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

naomihyugaPancham101rithika2012Ashlaikacrazy2012ashvikluverrrpeachesnplumsHuma-arjunpurvixo

rithika2012 IF-Dazzler
rithika2012
rithika2012

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
thanks for opening this thread.. loved ur effort for it and thanks alot..Smile
though i was a reader of many OS, SS and FF's after this i realised that i missed many of them..thank u so much that with this thread i got a chance to read old ones which we missed..

and guys pls who ever wrote any ff's or ss or os and their names are not in the index pls feel free to share it with the topic maker or comment in the thread so that they can add it and everyone can read it and enjoy it and so that no one can miss those lovely creations..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

diana72geetrana45naomihyugaPancham101AshlaikaarjunpurvixoashvikluverrrpeachesnplumsHuma-

Go to top