butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I've seen many posts saying they hate the show without Vivian, and they can't stand the track.

But what else could the writers show? What would they show Madhu doing if they didn't bring in another character.
Even if they didn't bring in Sultan people would've hated the show without seeing RK, so why hate the writers for trying to make the show interesting?

At the end of the day it was Vivian's choice to go on leave, so the writers had to come up with something.
But the guy deserves to go on a honeymoon, so people shouldn't hate on him either.. Let the guy live a little.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I am not happy with show because Cv has Brutcher Madhu character Last week.
Madhu was very close to my heart.so it very hard for me to bye new story line
Edited by desait - 11 years ago
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterfly15..

I've seen many posts saying they hate the show without Vivian, and they can't stand the track.

But what else could the writers show? What would they show Madhu doing if they didn't bring in another character.
Even if they didn't bring in Sultan people would've hated the show without seeing RK, so why hate the writers for trying to make the show interesting?

At the end of the day it was Vivian's choice to go on leave, so the writers had to come up with something.
But the guy deserves to go on a honeymoon, so people shouldn't hate on him either.. Let the guy live a little.😊

Firstly this track was not brought in because of Vivian's leave...So please don't balme his absense . They had this track planned and this is going to stay long term...

People are not liking the current track because it was hurried and is being pushed hard without properly establishing the characters...

it is PH/ CVs fault that they never concentrated on created some parallel tracks and ran the show solely on leads which will never work long term .. by this time we should have had well established small tracks which would have easily covered vivian's absense, this new track could also have been treated better...that is why people are venting

Edited by armummy - 11 years ago
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: armummy

Firstly this track was not brought in because of Vivian's leave...So keep it out. They had this track planned and this is going to stay long term...

People are not liking the current track because it was hurried and is being pushed hard without properly establishing the characters...

it is PH/ CVs fault that they never concentrated on created some parallel tracks and ran the show solely on leads which will never work long term .. by this time we should have had well established small tracks which would have easily covered vivian's absense, this new track could also have been treated better...that is why people are venting

I wasn't saying it was Vivian's fault, so I do not appreciate you telling me to keep it out, it sounds a little rude to me.

All I was saying is there wouldn't be much to show if they didn't bring in another character in the absence of Vivian. He is not here, so they have to solely focus on Madhu and Sultan. If Vivian was here, the track would have been played out differently. There would be more focus on RK, so people shouldn't just hate the writers because there is no RK.

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i am loving the present track...Madhu is moving on in her own way...

actors taking leave is their own choice n I think our CVs are creative enough to make it disappear...

Madhubala was always this way...n i dont find anything wrong with helping SUltan...

if people finding it boring...then there were many who felt long long dialogues of humiliation n insulting boring n frustrating...hard to make all happy same time..
ArushiSagar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: armummy

Firstly this track was not brought in because of Vivian's leave...So keep it out. They had this track planned and this is going to stay long term...

I respectfully disagree. This track is very well fleshed-out and the characterizations are amazing. I think people need to learn to tell the difference between unpleasant themes and well executed storylines. A separation tack is going to be unpleasant because it deals with a lot of negative emotions like hurt, anger, grief etc. However, the very fact that you feel all of these emotions while viewing the track showcases the amazing work put in by the CVs, director, and actors...

I am beginning to feel that a lot of the anger directed at the show recently is from people who watch shows for escapism and don't really care that it reflects reality or by those that have a very warped sense of reality...
armummy thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterfly15..

I wasn't saying it was Vivian's fault, so I do not appreciate you telling me to keep it out, it sounds a little rude to me.

All I was saying is there wouldn't be much to show if they didn't bring in another character in the absence of Vivian. He is not here, so they have to solely focus on Madhu and Sultan. If Vivian was here, the track would have been played out differently. There would be more focus on RK, so people shouldn't just hate the writers because there is no RK.

I did not mean to be rude ..Sorry ...I edited my posts ...
armummy thumbnail
[QUOTE=ArushiSagar

I am beginning to feel that a lot of the anger directed at the show recently is from people who watch shows for escapism and don't really care that it reflects reality or by those that have a very warped sense of reality...
[/QUOTE]

You are talking about reality and you are passing judgement on people based on thier liking of fictional serial track...
silvananatori thumbnail
Can not wait to get back to the RK show and so ends any confusion in this forum.
I am a silent reader, but a few days out here is impossible if you find any interesting topic, do not complain to the Sultan Madhu.
I believe we should have known better, put on a new character in the absence of the hero of the show, and so avoid much confusion and cries of fans both here.
Despite being like what is being shown, I feel bad to come here and read so much negativity.
Do not want to offend anyone, but it needed to vent somewhere topic.😉
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bringing in a new character is perfectly okay, separation track is acceptable too, but connecting Madhu with a criminal is difficult to accept.  CVs could have brought in a positive character for a change who could bring back laughter and happiness in Madhu's life.  It would be much easier to accept such a character.

Why do CVs think that Madhu is destined to be with a dark character all the time?  And why do they think that she has magical power to cure everyone with her love and care?  Why it is not the opposite?  Why can't be there a man in her life who cures her broken heart?