Betty14 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys,

I was wondering what Dev will do to Ginny , in order to teach her a lesson?? I was thinking that he might embarrass  her in front of everyone. What do you guys think Dev will do ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
😡🤢first dev looks scary😲 his eye s its like his one eye is made of stone 😲pura villian lagta hain dev 🤢
yes dev will embarass😡 😭ginny maybe like puttinhg that petrol n holi color on her😭 face😡 or something else😲😕
 but lets waitn watch wht happens 😕
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Betty14

Hey guys,

I was wondering what Dev will do to Ginny , in order to teach her a lesson?? I was thinking that he might embarrass  her in front of everyone. What do you guys think Dev will do ???

Even I feel, he will put some chemical colors and motor oil on her... Rocky or Lucky may come and take her from there...or she will go home herself and may get scoldings at home😕
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

😡🤢first dev looks scary😲 his eye s its like his one eye is made of stone 😲pura villian lagta hain dev 🤢

yes dev will embarass😡 😭ginny maybe like puttinhg that petrol n holi color on her😭 face😡 or something else😲😕
 but lets waitn watch wht happens 😕

I so agree with u lizzie...he luks yuck

Blue eyes...chiii

n i m also waiting to know wat he does..may b u r write ..he will embarrass  her in front of all
lizzie1765 thumbnail
😛

Originally posted by: tani23

I so agree with u lizzie...he luks yuck

Blue eyes...chiii

n i m also waiting to know wat he does..may b u r write ..he will embarrass  her in front of all

even aditya diwan( frm pyaar ka dard)😳 looks way better😳😆 than devAngry like seriously adi has nice green eyes 😛
waise i like green eyes😳 , dark brown😳 and light brown😳 eye they look really nice but i dont like grey eyes n blue eeyes 🤢
dev is the biggesst villian AngryAngryof parvarissh like seriously
waise there are or were so many negative characters in this show Shocked😛 its really suprising😆😛 coz in other serials they are trio😛 or 2-3 negative characters 😛😉
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

😛

even aditya diwan( frm pyaar ka dard)😳 looks way better😳😆 than dev😡 like seriously adi has nice green eyes 😛
waise i like green eyes😳 , dark brown😳 and light brown😳 eye they look really nice but i dont like grey eyes n blue eeyes 🤢
dev is the biggesst villian 😡😡of parvarissh like seriously
waise there are or were so many negative characters in this show 😲😛 its really suprising😆😛 coz in other serials they are trio😛 or 2-3 negative characters 😛😉

Yaar Aditya diwan is Far better ..den dis dev 

d first tym i saw him on show ...i seriously changed d channel ...bec i cannot even see him  onscreen ...
he was pathetic se bhi bad

Blue lens...cant dey give him sum other lens

BTW ..parvarish mein negative charcter jyada kahan hain...?????
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tani23

Yaar Aditya diwan is Far better ..den dis dev 

d first tym i saw him on show ...i seriously changed d channel ...bec i cannot even see him  onscreen ...
he was pathetic se bhi bad

Blue lens...cant dey give him sum other lens

BTW ..parvarish mein negative charcter jyada kahan hain...?????

adi is cuteTongue this dev is a bhootAngry anamika show mein jaan chahiye iss dev ko 😉Angry
we guys  in chat thread were talkin about the negative characters 😆Tonguetrust me theyre soo many negative characters in this show ShockedTongue
 abhishek , sidhu, deejay n frnds , mr bhalla , mr chaddha , raavis teacher , koel n chamchis , miss mini , , pavithra , tia , tanya  simran , , farmhouse boys n girls , paper leak boys n gokul , raavi in rashis track n rocky rinky ihqwalla love track ,cycling track girl , chinutu dhingra n frnds , ashok frnds ,lawyer /gundas /watchman / mahesh babu n gang ,dev n frnds , ajay n frnds , jeets boss  many more yet to come >>>>>>>TongueTongueTongueTongue
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this Dev looks of my age ..kaise isko 12th standard ka dikha diya..he looks uncle to Ginny yuck

just hope he doesn't do harm to ginny
Edited by Kadamvari - 11 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kadamvari

this Dev looks of my age ..kaise isko 12th standard ka dikha diya..he looks uncle to Ginny yuck

just hope he doesn't do harm to ginny

iss dev 😡ko to anamika 😛show mein hona chahiye 🤣he looks scary 😛his blue eyes 😲
 true he looks uncle 😆😛for ginny koi young boy😕 ko daal dete😉 bad casting done 🤢

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
have u ever seen Meera..there was a very cute boy as prince bhoj with whom Meera was married to..( Meera was ashika and she was shown married to that boy)
his name is aveleen..he ooked too good with ashika..i wish they could bring him

Edited by Kadamvari - 11 years ago