Joined: 05 August 2012
increasing Forum Ranking
Tips for Making Forum Active
Increasing Forum Ranking
1. Hit the Chaska Meter once every day.
2. Click the +1 and FB like button.
3. Make the forum threads pink - Ok don't mind but this happens with all the forums in common and we cannot stop from doing so. Only thing we can do make them aware of it.
4. Blue threads decrease the forum ranking.
5. Creating multiple threads doesn't mean that the forum rank increases. If you observe the color of the thread just before the name it should become pink, which happens with 250 + views. And the more the pink threads, the good the ranking will be.
6. More the healthy discussions also lead to increase in forum rank.
8. Comment on all the
articles, photo gallery of the actors, profiles of the actors.
Hope it works in this forum. Let's hope for the best and do best. Feel free to let me know your suggestions too.
Thank you all!
(I apologize if a similar post has already been made)
Joined: 31 January 2005
M hitting chaska meter every day...have aleady added forum in MY Forum list...for forum activity do let me knw how can i help
Joined: 22 December 2011
|Topics||Topic Starter||Replies||Views||Last Post|
|New and Reviewed Anamika Forum Rules||Aahaana||1||944||01 July 2013 at 4:23pm
|Anamika forum does not "rule"||coolnfundu||1||121||28 March 2013 at 1:55pm
|I want CVs to wake up like the mods of this forum||coolnfundu||0||105||26 March 2013 at 2:25pm
|More drama on this forum than serial itself?||coolnfundu||2||132||25 March 2013 at 9:48am
|leavin the forum :-((||lizzie1765||7||363||11 March 2013 at 1:30am
Pretty actress Simran Kaur shares her idea about a perfect Sunday and ... 10
Actress Simran Kaur wishes to get back to television in a comic role ... 12