IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

SmileTips for increasing Forum Ranking
                     Tips for Making Forum Active Tongue

Increasing Forum Ranking

1. Hit the Chaska Meter once every day.

2. Click the +1 and FB like button.

3. Make the forum threads pink - Ok don't mind but this happens with all the forums in common and we cannot stop from doing so. Only thing we can do make them aware of it.

4. Blue threads decrease the forum ranking.

5. Creating multiple threads doesn't mean that the forum rank increases. If you observe the color of the thread just before the name it should become pink, which happens with 250 + views. And the more the pink threads, the good the ranking will be.

6. More the healthy discussions also lead to increase in forum rank.

8. Comment on all the articles, photo gallery of the actors, profiles of the actors.  

Suggestions for Increasing the Forum Activity

1.  Create a Prediction of the week thread for that particular week.

2. Make a member of the week post where others will ask the member some fun questions.

3. Hold VM & Siggie Contests

4. All the members can contribute to make a newspaper week (or month) regarding what happened in the show.

5. Make a thread for poems where members can write poems about the show.\\

Please remember that creating multiple threads doesn't mean active forum. (Don't get frustrated for reading this line again and again)
Embarrassed

Wink Hope it works in this forum. Let's hope for the best and do best. Feel free to let me know your suggestions too. Tongue

Thank you all!

(I apologize if a similar post has already been made)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rhea_401-bonbon-romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How to Increase Forum Ranking" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged

M hitting chaska meter every day...have aleady added forum in MY Forum list...for forum activity do let me knw how can i help Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineTears

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Please also comment on the profiles of the actors in the show and help increase their ranks. Here's the link to Simran's IF page - http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9611/simran-kaur/. You can post two comments per day and it only takes 30 seconds to do so! 

Thanks for this post :) Hope it helps increase the forum's activity. 

Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 28 March 2013 at 7:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineTears

Post Reply New Post

Go to top