Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
now daljeet started filling sahiba's father's ear with nasty things ..oh man ..this is totally unexpected.

how can ranveer be a threat to sahiba ? where in reality he is more concern of sahiba .. this man need to realize sahiba can;t be his n need to move on .. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

baby97Jannat786tiababesAlia.tamannasimmi_rajiv27booglereisar31HoneySucklemarjasukhminderkaur7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "duljeet---get over it man" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
yea agree withh u!!! love ranveer and sahiba together!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiababesAlia.tamannapesi11

garnet11

garnet11

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
I completely agree. What daljeet did was very mean and I really don't like him for it. I do feel sorry for him but thats just not right. He should seriously let sahiba go now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tiababesAlia.tamannamarjasukhminderkaur7pesi11

baby97

baby97

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=garnet11]I completely agree. What daljeet did was very mean and I really don't like him for it. I do feel sorry for him but thats just not right. He should seriously let sahiba go now. 

ya..totally agree with u. i also feel sorry for him but he should not do like that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marja

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
agree this duljeet is so mean...agree that he has a broken heart but did nothing except following sahiba everywhere after getting full response from sahiba,but ranveer kept on sacrificing everything for sahiba who never love him,its very easy to be great when you know that your line is clear & ranveer is dead now but the moments ranveer came back,you again start turning evil..what a great character daljeet is..you should have courage like ranveer to face the worst for someone you love.

Edited by simmi_rajiv27 - 28 March 2013 at 4:01am

sarahtrinisukhminderkaur7marja

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
the way that hospital staff took his hesitation in speaking to be  asign of being mad, in the same way cant it be that he too took him so . he was really seeming so . . .so , its natural . . 

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
today epi how sahiba dont pick the phone of daljeet. I think now really that daljeet should move on!! sorry for fan of daljeet.

Edited by marja - 01 April 2013 at 3:26pm

SHASHIPRABHA

SHASHIPRABHA

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
what wrong with Malika? knowing that Daljit have no feeling for her.she  should get the massege and throw Daljit on the road like Zazz did to Ranjeet. and see how he can take care of Shaiba. he have money just because of Malika. in return he is not even going to the office.

baby97sukhminderkaur7marja

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.