Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
its means sultan provide madhu money to fight with rk and became a producer of her film🤣
super star with super star ab ho ga mukabla
but i like sulbala i think many peoples like gangster and innocent girl love story will be different na
PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Sultan wasnt a gangster before but a cop dont know why..but the things in his past made him what he is now :( and i also feel that RK will go on BG for a while..Edited by 5abanJatti - 11 years ago
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 5abanJatti

I think Sultan wasnt a gangster before but a cop dont know why..but the things in his past made him what he is now :( and i also feel that RK will go on BG for a while..

Really? This is an interesting theory! Maybe its true hence why all those men are after him if he did something to them but maybe he was a gangster and that's why? Though I wonder who Aryan's mother is... 
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting...show is infact getting very interesting for me😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
CvS WILL NEVER FORGET the BOLLYWOOD track but they r saving the main thing for latter as the shw is HUGELY popular n they hv to keep it interesting with other tracks as well...plus SULBALA is SUPERHIT...so cvs will surely explore it...BOLLY track can happen next year
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wicked-Anoshka

Interesting...show is infact getting very interesting for me😆

I watch it on and off but yeah I have to agree! I really didn't like RK and Madhu's love part because I just felt like it was fake - which it was to some extent. ðŸ¤”
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

CvS WILL NEVER FORGET the BOLLYWOOD track but they r saving the main thing for latter as the shw is HUGELY popular n they hv to keep it interesting with other tracks as well...plus SULBALA is SUPERHIT...so cvs will surely explore it...BOLLY track can happen next year

I love Sulbala! I think the actor playing Sultan really serves him to his role! And the little kid is soo cute! ðŸ˜³
PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well to be honest i do think that aryans mother left them for a reason and because of that sultan has lost trust in people!I think the only person who will make him a normal person is madhu!And i strongly believe that Madhu will like to spend time with Aryan and Sultan!I hope we see happy moments of Sultan too!I like his smile :p