Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Tribute to Virat Vadhera: HBD Kushal Tandon! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

...Maham...

IF-Dazzler

...Maham...

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiShal-mylove

awesome VMs and wonderful postClap

Thank you! Glad you liked both! Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tribute to Virat Vadhera: HBD Kushal Tandon! (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Do you have a hobby of leaving me speechless every time? I watch the videos and want to give you really good feedback so I can tell you how much I've loved watching the VMs but by the end of it all I actually just have nothing to say. I'll attempt writing a little but honestly, words fall short.

#1 :- I guess this one was mostly about how Virat's life was before he was introduced to hope and determination. No one thought very highly of him at the early stages of the show. People, even of his own family, used to see him as a hopeless guy who had no destination to reach...basically they though of him and his life as a failure. The first section of the journal reflected these perspectives of all the family members amazingly. Needless to say, I loved the way you ended the first section; with Maanvi - his hope, his ray of light entering his life. This hope gave him a new chance to live and to make something of his torn apart existence.

#2 :- This one was all about how much Maanvi meant to Virat. Virat's concern and possessiveness about Maanvi was all perfectly shown. Their incomprehensible and beautiful friendship was mirrored in the VM. Later on, Virat developed to become the lover boy he is Day Dreaming His feelings for Maanvi began to shine brighter. He understood that Maya (God, I can't believe how far the shows come after the Maya track) wasn't his girl and there was someone who understood him much, much better than her. VirMan's partnership and Virat's realization of love for his girl was perfectly portrayed in part 2. 

#3 :- Getting Maanvi to accept her love for Virat despite knowing she had cancer was one of the most interesting parts of this show. Which one was important - love or concern for her partner was basically what it came down to for Maanvi. The feelings she had for Virat; however, were too strong to hide. I loved it how in the video you showed all the troubles building up to the final "I love you" and then once Maanvi admitted her love for him, it was brought back to the serene and beautiful environment. The ending was more than beautiful ever though! VirMan will always be with each other. Maanvi and Virat have given meaning to each other's life and without it, neither of them would be where they are today. 

^ That's my utterly failed attempt of giving you feedback :P Well done Maham Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misaki

Post Reply New Post

Go to top