Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Tribute to Virat Vadhera: HBD Kushal Tandon! (Page 2)

kulsum_virman IF-Rockerz
kulsum_virman
kulsum_virman

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG OMG ...
this is freaking awesome fab fantastic amazing and everything i can say ...Clap
loved it Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Maham...

preetipc IF-Rockerz
preetipc
preetipc

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
res

...Maham...

ShreyALuVKushaL Goldie
ShreyALuVKushaL
ShreyALuVKushaL

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Truly speechless Clap

...Maham...

Viru_Neutrogina IF-Dazzler
Viru_Neutrogina
Viru_Neutrogina

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
*SPEECHLESS*
*SPEECHLESS*
*SPEECHLESS*
Dont have words to describe how beautifully you have written... Just too good...Thanks for giving us such a wonderful treat on his birthday... Clap Thumbs Up

Edited by Neutrogina - 28 March 2013 at 5:04am

...Maham...

Aks_Cutiepie Senior Member
Aks_Cutiepie
Aks_Cutiepie

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
awesome VMs and wonderful postClap

...Maham...

misaki Senior Member
misaki
misaki

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
okey.. this is gonna be a long read Maham...
This tribute .loved it!!!!!...It clearly captures what Virat meant to us( when i say us ,i think i can speak for all of us VirManians. cant i? :P)..
The v. first time i saw him onscreen.. i was DRAWN to him... i still try to figure out what it was that that  lured me in.. was it his sense of humor.. ? his chemistry with Manvi?...that crooked smile?...that wink of his?.. those eyes ?.. or was it his Dashing looks?!!!... 
Maybe it was all of them together!.. :P. 
the moment i saw him .. that was it.. i just had to know him!
And boy did i love ...watching, learning and loving him!.!!!!! 
I have yet to see a more mature.. more loving .. more COMPLETE character than that of Virat!..
Every phase of his life!.. right from "never falling in love again.". to.."bein the most selfless insane lover...deewana Virat!".. has been a treat to watch!.. i have loved every moment of Virat Vadhera!..
like you said..quote "where there is love there is also life".. wat an apt description of our VIRMAN!..
cz clearly there's no Virat without Manvi!..
Manvi from being his "bahabi ki behana".. to being his "partner..his "best friend"..and finally his "love"...
With Manvi.. Virat found solace,friendship,love .. life!..
we know that VirMan are FOR each other!.. there can not be one without the other!..
their journey from being "Frenimies" to being "Life partners".. was the most beautiful transition i have ever seen on TV!.. 
It was devoted..  magnanimous ..incorruptible.., gradual.. and more importantly REAL!..
VirMan  went past the cliche' duppata lehrana.and staircase romance scenes..to redifining love!.They showed us that Love is not just romance.. and fun!.. its much muchhh bigger than that!.. its  kind.. its forgiving.. ..accepting.. caring... understanding...its friendship... its being there for the other person no matter what!...its VirMan!..
Virat .. why are you soo amazing?!! *sigh!*..LOL
To me Virat will always.. be the ideal lover, husband.., son.. and friend ever!..

Kushal Tandon.. thank you for breathing life into Virat Vadhera,.. im sure i wouldnt have loved him as much as i do now if it weren't for you.. so thank you sooo much!.. and happy bday k-boy!.. love you!
And Virat souldnt have been possible without you Sid M sir!.. preethi Ma'am.. and each and every person who was ever responsible for creating him.. thank you!..so soo much!.. its been an absolute pleasure to watch him on screen!.

I love you  Virat Vadhera!.. lol there i said it! 
-Geetha

oh im so sorry Maham i forgot to give you feedback.. it was v. thoughtful of you to use Virens words for VirMan.. to describe Virat and Manvis relationship!.. he was the v.first supporter of VirMan wasn't he.?.(in the show) he was VirMan's advocate!.. a true VirManian lol .. jokes apart..
Iit was the most beautiful ..meaninful vms i have ever seen.. u always do mange to give us the best vms ever!..  :D
though there was little trouble in between where the dialogues were  bit muffled!.. apart from that it was PERFECT!..iv said it a little more than few times.. but here i go again.. i absolutely LOVEDDD it!.. :D

Edited by misaki - 30 March 2013 at 9:19am

...Maham...

...Maham... IF-Dazzler
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

Me First ( Resh)
gona watch vms first!!

Still waiting! Tongue
...Maham... IF-Dazzler
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ElenaElenor

'He's the guy with a past, the misfit yet he can look beyond it all and keep smiling.. he hides his pain underneath that very laughter, and although he went ahead and got his heart broken it didn't take away his ability to love people'

If I had to chose a few sentences to describe him- this is it. That is basically what he stands on- apt. I really like how the journal shows how his character progresses from this witty and laid-back guy to showing his inner turmoil and feelings and  love. I like the selection of the scenes which are fitting to who he is and how his life shaped out to be.

A worthy tribute to a worthy character!

Enjoyed the VMs!

E

Hi Elena!

Thank you so much for liking those lines.. Wrote the description in a hurry so I'm glad it still managed to be atleast half decent.. LOL I'm glad I could capture Virat's growth as a character through the tribute.. Thank you for liking the scene selection as well! As for this being a worthy tribute.. Thank you again! Glad I could do justice to his character. Smile

Go to top