Tribute to Virat Vadhera: HBD Kushal Tandon! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
awesome VMs and wonderful postπŸ‘
okey.. this is gonna be a long read Maham...
This tribute .loved it!!!!!...It clearly captures what Virat meant to us( when i say us ,i think i can speak for all of us VirManians. cant i? :P)..
The v. first time i saw him onscreen.. i was DRAWN to him... i still try to figure out what it was that that  lured me in.. was it his sense of humor.. ? his chemistry with Manvi?...that crooked smile?...that wink of his?.. those eyes ?.. or was it his Dashing looks?!!!... 
Maybe it was all of them together!.. :P. 
the moment i saw him .. that was it.. i just had to know him!
And boy did i love ...watching, learning and loving him!.!!!!! 
I have yet to see a more mature.. more loving .. more COMPLETE character than that of Virat!..
Every phase of his life!.. right from "never falling in love again.". to.."bein the most selfless insane lover...deewana Virat!".. has been a treat to watch!.. i have loved every moment of Virat Vadhera!..
like you said..quote "where there is love there is also life".. wat an apt description of our VIRMAN!..
cz clearly there's no Virat without Manvi!..
Manvi from being his "bahabi ki behana".. to being his "partner..his "best friend"..and finally his "love"...
With Manvi.. Virat found solace,friendship,love .. life!..
we know that VirMan are FOR each other!.. there can not be one without the other!..
their journey from being "Frenimies" to being "Life partners".. was the most beautiful transition i have ever seen on TV!.. 
It was devoted..  magnanimous ..incorruptible.., gradual.. and more importantly REAL!..
VirMan  went past the cliche' duppata lehrana.and staircase romance scenes..to redifining love!.They showed us that Love is not just romance.. and fun!.. its much muchhh bigger than that!.. its  kind.. its forgiving.. ..accepting.. caring... understanding...its friendship... its being there for the other person no matter what!...its VirMan!..
Virat .. why are you soo amazing?!! *sigh!*..πŸ˜†
To me Virat will always.. be the ideal lover, husband.., son.. and friend ever!..

Kushal Tandon.. thank you for breathing life into Virat Vadhera,.. im sure i wouldnt have loved him as much as i do now if it weren't for you.. so thank you sooo much!.. and happy bday k-boy!.. love you!
And Virat souldnt have been possible without you Sid M sir!.. preethi Ma'am.. and each and every person who was ever responsible for creating him.. thank you!..so soo much!.. its been an absolute pleasure to watch him on screen!.

I love you  Virat Vadhera!.. lol there i said it! 
-Geetha

oh im so sorry Maham i forgot to give you feedback.. it was v. thoughtful of you to use Virens words for VirMan.. to describe Virat and Manvis relationship!.. he was the v.first supporter of VirMan wasn't he.?.(in the show) he was VirMan's advocate!.. a true VirManian lol .. jokes apart..
Iit was the most beautiful ..meaninful vms i have ever seen.. u always do mange to give us the best vms ever!..  :D
though there was little trouble in between where the dialogues were  bit muffled!.. apart from that it was PERFECT!..iv said it a little more than few times.. but here i go again.. i absolutely LOVEDDD it!.. :D
Edited by misaki - 10 years ago
Originally posted by viratmanvi

Me First ( Resh)
gona watch vms first!!

Still waiting! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by ElenaElenor

'He's the guy with a past, the misfit yet he can look beyond it all and keep smiling.. he hides his pain underneath that very laughter, and although he went ahead and got his heart broken it didn't take away his ability to love people'

If I had to chose a few sentences to describe him- this is it. That is basically what he stands on- apt. I really like how the journal shows how his character progresses from this witty and laid-back guy to showing his inner turmoil and feelings and  love. I like the selection of the scenes which are fitting to who he is and how his life shaped out to be.

A worthy tribute to a worthy character!

Enjoyed the VMs!

E

Hi Elena!

Thank you so much for liking those lines.. Wrote the description in a hurry so I'm glad it still managed to be atleast half decent.. πŸ˜† I'm glad I could capture Virat's growth as a character through the tribute.. Thank you for liking the scene selection as well! As for this being a worthy tribute.. Thank you again! Glad I could do justice to his character. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by .jai.

wow m speechless ❀️❀️
❀️

Thank you!! 
Originally posted by jia123sagar

wow awesome vm
awesome post

Thank you! Glad you liked both! 
Originally posted by eman-khan

em totally speechless..thz z just awesome... i luv kushal tandon but now em in luv  wth 'virat' again..luuuvvv kushaaalll luvvv virat luvvv virmannn luvv nishalll...  superbb maham... πŸ‘

Thank you so much! Love all those people too! πŸ˜ƒ Thank you again! 
Originally posted by neha fan1

Amazing post!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ Salute the familiar! Bow down to chote Virat Vahdera! a man wiv flaws, who reminds us making mistakes is the nature of human beings and dat is wot makes us Human! One of my absolute fav characters eva

One of my favorites too! And yes Virat is definitely real that way.. and still so beautiful! Thank you for liking the tribute! 
Originally posted by alicemath

*Bows down in front of the Best VM maker evr*...Maham...u hav left me speechless again hun...ur words and ur Vms hav a certain charm...infact a certain spell... that can captivate n make one fall head ovr heels in luv wid the characters u r dealing wid...n dats wot u hav done to me nw...u hav made me fall in luv wid our Virat / Kushal / VirMan/ Nishal all over again...❀️

The best b'day gift for Kushal, a wonderful actor who breathed life ito the most amazing , realistic , n beautifully portrayed characters of Indian Tv...VIRAT...n the three vms based on different phases of his life...thanx for taking us through the wonderful journey down the memory lane...Itz just beyond perfect...❀️

Once again thank you Alice.. Loved your comment! I'm really so glad you liked the tribute as much you did.. its the feedback I recieve that matters most to me and this made me smile.VirMan might have their ups and downs now but their journey will always be beautiful.. I'm glad I could take you back to those days.. Thank you so much!
Originally posted by kulsum_virman

OMG OMG OMG OMG ...
this is freaking awesome fab fantastic amazing and everything i can say ...πŸ‘
loved it β€οΈ

Thank youuu!