Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga
Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga

India-Forums

JJMD Written Update: 27th March, 2013 (Page 2)

mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sita, DibyaSmile.
Vrish, the 8 Devis in Devi dham are Astha matrikas (check 1st pg of D & D about Ma Durga).
This is the last Mytho show by Sagar's for me.
Even in the last days if they show DSS version of Mahishasur & Durga ma fight, it'll be nice.

Edited by mnx12 - 28 March 2013 at 12:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Minaxi

Just read that.  That makes it a lot more clear - thanks!

Is this by Sagar Arts (Gurmina Ramayan, MSDK, CGM, etc) or Sagar Pictures (JSK, Mahavir Hanuman, DBSK, Gagan Ramayan)

I too am pretty much avoiding Sagars these days.  DBSK was the last straw for me, although I have been taking peeps into the current Ramayan

Edited by .Vrish. - 28 March 2013 at 1:11am

mnx12

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Sita

The new Shiva is absolutely blechhh!!!  Vishnu - I'm trying to remember - did they show the same Vishnu in Imagine TV's Mahima Shani Dev Ki?

Another thing I forgot - one of the asuras around Mahishashur looked very familiar - did I see him as one of Narakasura's companions in DBSK, or somewhere else?

I forgot - is this serial a Sagar Arts or a Sagar Pictures serial?

The demonization of others to enhance the glorification of the central deity - unfortunately, it's now all too common.  In DkDM, they butchered even the characters of Parvati & Kartikeya to make Mahadev look good (like that's even needed).  The thing that surprises me in DkDM is their going out of their way to avoid showing Vishnu in a bad light, as he was in some of the Shiva Purana chapters (like Vrishab avatar & Jalandhar)  In the SP Ramayan, they've really taken Lakshman down a tad to further magnify the glory of Rama.  It's just annoying that mytho makers nowadays have no compunctions about not merely adding, but downright altering things that happened in the mythos.

vrish i saw only few episodes of show Mahima shani dev ki...i didnot see LORD VISHNU in that show...so no idea whether he is the same Lord VishnuConfused
Sagar arts and Sagar pictures hv got their loyal actors ...u will get to see them in various sagar pictures and sagar arts shows,...they keep recycling their actors
This is  Sagar Arts show.

.Vrish.

Go to top