Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sanaammu

wow !!! Nice and cool post...

Thanks yaar for making my heart light πŸ€—

awwhhh no problem dear πŸ€—
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Nice post Z.

But I want Rishabala in the middle and not just at THE END, because they were there in the beginning.
I can do with Madhubala but not Bhaibala/Sultbala. 

Though I know SultanBala scenes are meant for a purpose, because they are recycled they are tasting like Deepali-RK scenes to me, disgusting.

Why can't they show their growing closeness in different ways?.Makes me wonder what is happening to Madhu, going around holding every other guy around his collar? I know .. i know, in my daily life i almost hang on to strange people while crossing the busy streets, but i don't want Madhu holding on to Sultan in times of danger.Yep, double standard,because i only want entertainment.

May be it is wishful thinking, am hoping Sultan will regress to his past life with his wife while gazing into Madhu's eyes and not start falling for her.πŸ˜†

I also like Sultan and his character has good potential. Why ruin it, before he has even started?

I say, bring in  a Super Cop with a bullet wound next week for Madhu, to be rescued by her  and that will make RK even more jealous.

We will definately be getting Rishbala in the middle as well...we haven't now because VD went to his honeymoon..arreh No way RK is gonna let her live her life happily while he sucks in a corner of his huge mansion. Madhu has seen the power of his hatred, anger, and revenge. It's time for RK to show her the power of his love which will win her over, even when all odds are against him , like a true HERO😳
Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 11 years ago
loved ur post!! we do kno rishbala wil prevail but...

but this forced sulbala closeness n supposed romantic moments r too much...as if th CVs r playing matchmakers in earnest n also forcing it down r unwilling throats!!!!πŸ˜•
Originally posted by teletubby

loved ur post!! we do kno rishbala wil prevail but...

but this forced sulbala closeness n supposed romantic moments r too much...as if th CVs r playing matchmakers in earnest n also forcing it down r unwilling throats!!!!πŸ˜•

It's going to be a love triangle...and from what i have seen and read in stories regarding love triangles...close and romantic scenes will happen to both couples...not just one.

It's a way to create suspense...you will watch just to see your favorite couple prevail!

This will just prove to the world what bond Rishbala have...even willingly they can't break what holds them together. It's easy to say I hate you or i have moved on...but you have to walk the walk before you talk the talk.
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

It's going to be a love triangle...and from what i have seen and read in stories regarding love triangles...close and romantic scenes will happen to both couples...not just one.

It's a way to create suspense...you will watch just to see your favorite couple prevail!

This will just prove to the world what bond Rishbala have...even willingly they can't break what holds them together. It's easy to say I hate you or i have moved on...but you have to walk the walk before you talk the talk.

quite rite wat u say...but if madhu gets dat khoon bhari maang,,its gonna b a long haul!!!
Originally posted by teletubby

quite rite wat u say...but if madhu gets dat khoon bhari maang,,its gonna b a long haul!!!

i doubt that she will...but let's see.. . maybe the precap was just to make you all hyper with panic so u watch the episode and see for yourselves what will happen...but i don't my gut is telling me it's not going to happen.
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

interesting post Zee

😳