Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mecrazy

but its hurts to see rishabala scn recycling in sultbala ( whatever) & that khoon bari maang is too much..i know its not gonna happen still cant tolerate sultan anywhre near madhubala..hope to see rk soon..o_O

nice post dear

if u look at it all shows are recycling each other then πŸ˜† same falling into each others arms...same eye locks πŸ˜† the thing that is different is CHEMISTRY between a couple..and well Rishbala name alone carries a lot of chemistryπŸ˜‰

i doubt that's going to happen if u ask me πŸ€”

VD just started shooting on tuesday...so he will be seen if not tomorrow then on friday =D
Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mona1986

Thanks zee for awsome post after taking a watching that scenes as Risbalian my blood was boiling but now your post give a hope thanks alot dear.

awwwh your welcome πŸ€—
That's why i made this post...just look at the bright side of this πŸ˜³
Originally posted by desigrl414

Thank you for a positive post! It sometimes is depressing logging into this forum these days! lol I'm still rooting for my RishBala!! This is their love story/journey, and in the end it'll be the two of them! If there is some sort of "love" story between Sultan and Madhu it'll most likely be one sided. As of now I don't see a love story just because they still haven't told us the story about Sultans wife/Aryans mother. So lets be and stay positive!!

Tell me about it...that's why i made this post...rishbalaians should not lose hope :P

I actually feel sorry for sultan...his second shot at love will also turn him down :(

well he knows she is taken by RK...i mean he completely confessed to him...so he should have known πŸ€”

That's the spirit...be positive πŸ‘πŸΌ This is our show...Rishbala is on the montage for god's sake πŸ˜†
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

You promised not to make peace posts. What happened? 🀣🀣🀣

I loved the line above your P.S. 🀣🀣🀣.

Waiting to watch that!

Old habits die hard 🀣🀣

Nah this ain't a peace post ...its more of a calm ur panties down post 🀣🀣
i didn't want to be left alone in this forum...i need my rishbalian peeps πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

hahaha of course you do 🀣🀣
I'm just waiting for RK to come back and let's see where the story goes from there! Looking forward to some RishBala scenes!! :)
much needed post...πŸ‘ πŸ‘...

Like Rk his fans also getting so insecure about the new man in madhu's life...

as far as sulbala fans they themself know that this is never gonna happen...

when ST told its one and only rishbala all the way thn what made all of them go insecure..

what will the team do one of the main lead went for honeymoon they need to show the remaining members right...my admiration increases when i watch the show...great going...this is the only show which have some respect for the viewers intelligence...
Edited by sarakvp - 11 years ago
Zee... Thank you for ACTUALLY calming me down! I was down with anxiety since past 2 days! Fingers crossed now!!
i want RK back!
and his madhubala ahaan!
sullu cant do either of it! huh!πŸ˜•
nor is he interesting,nor his dialog!
eww!i dont like the neeli ankh.🀒
mera RISSSHHHUUU!!!!!πŸ’”
wow !!! Nice and cool post...

Thanks yaar for making my heart light πŸ€—
Bingo!! Love this post.. πŸ˜Š