ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Meera keeps looking at Biji everytimes and knows to recognise her expressions also I have a feeling
Biji knows about Meera and anirudh relationships
what do you think???
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimpy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
biji might know because she knows a lot of things which other people don't know about
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
could be..., bc in the epi she mention this house has so many secrets . & one of the raaz could be that . 

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I feel like she knew about her. In today's epi, she was being very protective of nandini when meets start talking about her past.
hate biji if she knew it and allowed ani to cheat nandini
its disgusting how biji keeps quiet despite of knowing all the ugly truths
poor nandini
she shouldnt trust biji or anyone in this house
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Nigella but she's still protecting her(Nandini) if ever she knows also. Edited by ALUJNA21 - 11 years ago
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beeji doesnt know anything about meera but beeji said she is sensing things she feels there is something she feels meera is hiding. meera keeps looking at beeji because anirrudh told her beeji is like the mother for everyone she is the one who'll understand her without her saying things in words i think she keeps turning to look for her reactions to know if she could understand herEdited by yehdil028 - 11 years ago
-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am sure biji didn't knew about meera.. Or else she wouldn't have let nandini go to meet meera..she is just sensing something wrong which she herself doesn't know abt..
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Of course Beeji does not know anything , but her instincts and experiences of life say something might go wrong... She is got some doubts on Meera as she was never spoken about by Ani, she comes home directly after Ani's house from nowhere suddenly after 2 months...
So why is she here?

Why was she not known at all by anyone in the family before ? OR

Why has Ani never mentioned about her to anyone... not even Nandini??

What is the reason she held up her visit till 2 months and not appear at his funeral??

So it is obvious Beeji is suspicious about her as she luks good, possibly knowing Ani for a long time, may be she knows she is of his TYPE... and feels something wrong about the whole thing...
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Not sure. But Biji sure knows lot of things other people don't know.
She raised Anirudh from his birth so she may have guessed he has relationship other than his wife. 
Also she is probably one of those people, who can judge a person with just one look - so she felt there is something more to what Meera's telling the family. She expects problem. That's what I understood from the way she behaved with Meera.