Qubool Hai

Have cvs suddenly realised to show Asad in love??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

armaanasya

IF-Dazzler

armaanasya

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Oh god is it just me or is the inconsistency bothering you guys as well. Its like they've allocated weeks as to how which character will react. First week- yes, lets make zoya jealous and asad be all i-give-a-shit to her. Second week- make it neutral and concentrate on other characters story like rashid's jail bail. Third week- out of the blue lets make asad start smiling, taunting affectionately, reciprocating zoya's actions with love. I mean its cute for sure but please its not making too much sense. Asad this week has suddenly been all sweet to her where just in the week before he reacted to her very same actions differently. I can understand zoya's gradual attraction a little bit but asad's is a big question mark. I feel the cvs have realised ki now they've done too much of zoya love-showing so now let asad also do some love-showing. Yeh kya hai bhaiii

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

kk28noor jSVBCthaneegeternal_lovemizzneetueternalashaAsyaalwaysRMamsabindasssanoo67Siddu246princessjojoJayneSiri22WhenInRomeNpdeepadamarana1lghosh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Have cvs suddenly realised to show Asad in love??" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

oneofthegirls

Groupbie

oneofthegirls

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
asad is bipolarConfused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayne

eternal_love

eternal_love

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Even tho I'm enjoying it wholeheartedly I agree. I think it's the smiling. It's out if nowhere. We first saw the smiling n laughing during the Bhaang pakora scenes but then after that Asad was back to his old self. Now suddenly the past week he's all smiley. It would've made more sense if they showed it gradually but since there was a gap of Asad being his old self it looks unnatural. But I guess this would be an error by the CVs they wanted to show a sudden change and bring in the love angle in full swing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mizzneetuRMamsa

DreA

IF-Stunnerz

DreA

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Zoya's wearing him down duhhh LOL
No but seriously I dont think its strange. The man has been suppressing his feelings for her...And now hes shown to be losing that battle. At least thats my take on it. 
And her being jealous of Tanveer. Blatantly jealous lol...helps with all the smiling and teasing. 

Edited by Drea_QH1fan - 27 March 2013 at 5:07pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ash05RMamsaerrahFazidaK18honeyriazlife4meprincessjojoSiri22gieeNutella.delena90KaBhiinlove

princessjojo

IF-Dazzler

princessjojo

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Not sure how he went from 'I gotta give up this habit' to 'Ms. Farooqui can I join you to search for your father' LOL in 2 or 3 days.

Her jealousy might be prompting him to behave so. He probably also remembers her words that she too likes him.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mizzneetueternal_loveerrahRMamsaNpdeepaSiri22delena90DreA

eternal_love

eternal_love

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
True. Asad has never seen Zoya jealouse before and that too abt him! So he finds it all amusing and cute!

sowmy18

giee

IF-Rockerz

giee

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

Zoya's wearing him down duhhh LOL
No but seriously I dont think its strange. The main has been supressing his feelings for her...And now hes shown to be losing that battle. At least thats my take on it. 
And her being jealous of Tanveer. Blantantly jealous lol...helps with all the smiling and teasing. 

i agree its not out f d blue
he knew about his feelings right after mangalpur fiasco
its just dat at dat tym he chose to ignore
but now  situation is diff
he battling wid his own emotions...like today we saw how instantly he changed once he realised dat he s doing something unusual r un-asad Tongue
d thing is his heart is winning over his head
now dat he can clearly c dt pang of jealousy in zoe s nature
he too is his letting his heart out
he is loving all d attention he s getting
before he wasnt sure about her feelings fr hm r rather didnt knw abt her feelings
bt nw i think he has a slight hint about her feelings for him
moreover now dey connect better dan before
so i think its quite natural
n of course opinions differ Smile

Edited by giee - 28 March 2013 at 2:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

surpatel...Tanu...damardelena90DreA

Npdeepa

IF-Dazzler

Npdeepa

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
There is a change in his behaviour after that peanut allergy incident n rashid's bail by ayaan... After that he got time to think abt his own feelings n loves zoya's possessiveness towards him...so that's y the change in him...

surpatel

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.