EvilLoverDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Madhubala the show now has become a goons' circus ----- now whom to blame??----- I know it's not a matter of joke to manage  the absence of one of the main leads for  25 days  within 3 months, whereas the show  runs 6 days in a week ----  But actors are also humans, they have their personal lives, so can't blame them at all ----RS  and  ST  are more busy on FB & tweeter (Bhar main jaye show for some days🤢)----- but who are the sufferers? We, the loyal fans.  Looks like the PH has appointed a new set of creatives  to run the show ----- and the new news is as per RS's reply on a FB chat, they never told Sultan is a Gangstar , really????---- are we so dumb or are they forcing us to be dumb 😲----- in one episode kaka and sultan's convo already cleared it who he is, then??😕 ---- they already butchered RK's character and now butchering Madhu's too----- now they are only busy trying to show how mahan sultan is-----

PS … please d0n't use my post as a base camp for battle  …. I am a diehard  RishBala  and DVD fan …. So don't like to see Madhu and Rk  or DVD being used as a  punching bag  …..  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
AWESOME POST dear!!!👏👏👏

I'd say we were cleverly hoodwinked by CV's when they had already known that the new DNA of romance is a COMPLETELY NEW PAIR..!!!😲and not related to Rishbala at all...!!!

And we like fools, believed all that "Rishbala are noing to separate...Not living together doesn't mean separation...There's no MEIEJ without Rishbala and their love"..blah..blah..blah...!!!😡

Ab yeh Bhai ko Bhai banake bheja..ab bol rahen hain Bhai hai hi nahin..!!WOW!!!Another piece of "Look-How-Clever-We-Are-We-Totally-Fooled-You"  track by the CV's...

Now..The great MOVINGS ON and GOINGS ON are about to commence...😲Ab yeh show CV's ko Mubarak ho...🥳

I started watching this show for Rishbala and the rest doesn't matter to me!!!😳🤪
Edited by dilnasheen - 11 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed
the story needs to be back on track asap
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Totally agree with U Oni  ...as a RishBala fan I am totally fade up by the crap they are showing everyday….. I understand that the show needed a proper antagonist after Ballu's  death. So as a antagonist  Sultan is ok ….. but the way CVs are trying to forcefully imprint into our minds--- Sultan and Madhu's  scene---- that is very disgusting 🤢….  And after reading RS's new reply I am sure something must be cooking in their mind ….. they are just playing  with the loyal fans'  feelings .

special thanks for PS

desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant post.Waiting for TRP which is going to give them tight slap.Edited by desait - 11 years ago
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice post!!😊 Hope CV's see post like this & get some sense & change the track & fix the damage they already done😳 Otherwise soon this show will be a memory to all Rishbala fans & DVD fans too
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with u completely...even i am diehard fan of rishbala and dvd...i am watching this for them.but cv's spoiled show with a underworld don track.
i too confused with RS sir tweet what r they trying to show?if sulta is not a don then who is he is he a secret cop?oh really disgusting cv's r fooling us😡

i want this mess to clear up soon...and only rishbala moments 😳

nice post😊
Gayatri-D-Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Neelam--

Totally agree with U Oni  ...as a RishBala fan I am totally fade up by the crap they are showing everyday'.. I understand that the show needed a proper antagonist after Ballu's  death. So as a antagonist  Sultan is ok '.. but the way CVs are trying to forcefully imprint into our minds--- Sultan and Madhu's  scene---- that is very disgusting 🤢'.  And after reading RS's new reply I am sure something must be cooking in their mind '.. they are just playing  with the loyal fans'  feelings .

special thanks for PS

Totally agree with U neelu 👍🏼

@ -Oindrilla-  nice post 

k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post..agree with u...mb is now became that typical ekta serial now.. i didn't feel the excitement in the show..they has spoiled the show..i just watch it for rishbala scenes 2gether..but now they r interested in sulbala..we must make cv's remind that they had casted vd as the main lead not avinesh..
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Agree. As a Rishbala fan you just have to suffer. First suffer RK's betrayal and then his character assassination and then suffer Madhu's new love track and her character assassination. Cvs have gone mad!