Asad: Main tera saaya to banoon...

Posted: 11 years ago
...Par sang tere na aa sakoon,
Main hun shabh, tu subah,
Donno judd ke judaa, Madhno. 

" I think I should come with you. I will help you look for your Abbu. If we both look for him together, there are better chances of finding him. I am coming with you. "

Zoe's face lit up like a 1000 watt bulb threatening a powerhouse burst the moment Asad said that he will come with her to look for her father. Once again, Gaffur went into the backburner and the glow and happiness of Asad offering to come with her made her heart sing. 

Suddenly, Asad realized that he had said a very un-Asad thing. He had offered to help Zoe and he was himself surprised at his words. What on this earth am i doing? I am offering to go with Miss.Farooqui when she is so much capable of looking after herself? I am smiling like an idiot all the time at her antics these days. I called her 'childish' just to get a reaction out of her. I didn't return her earring and kept it back in my drawer. I am deliberately poking her to get reactions out of her and to make her talk to me. What was the need for me to say that " telephone exchange waale apnaa waada kabhi nahiin bhoolte." I should have blown off the roofs at her for ruining my landline set but i didn't! 

SNAP BACK TO REALITY!... Errm, actually, main kaafi masroof hoon. Main aapke saath nahiin aa sakta. 

Zoe's face crumbles like a cookie - Mr.Khan! Aap decide kyun nahiin kar paate ki aapko karna kya hai? Ya to aapko meri madad karni hai ya phir aapko meri madad nahiin karni hai. Okay! Main decide karti hoon - aap mere saath nahiin aa rahe hain!

And Asad's expression was like - As if! Aapne to jaise bade jhande gaad liye decisions lekar!

THAT. That is what is worrying at this point. Asad and Zoe are nearing the stage of realization that they are in love with each-other. Asad's smiles, smirks, his change of temperament and behaviour, his slowly rising to surface naughty side. Zoe's possessive jealousy , her need to be around and have Asad around her all the time, her pained heart on seeing Asad with another woman. All these are baby steps towards facing their feelings for each-other.

But who walks in to ruin this paradise-in-waiting? Gaffur and Razia. 

1. Asad offered to come with Zoe in searching for Gaffur . But a small argument made Zoe tell Asad to stay back and not come with her. I can go and find my Abbu myself. 

2. The precap shows a towards-realization Asad and Zoe with the dark shadow of Razia looming large over them. 

Its been said a million times before. Zoe is slowly paving her way towards Gaffur and Razia - nearing what she has come to find. And you can see the foreshadowing. Away from Asad's comfort and solace - and towards the dark chessboard of Razia Siddiqui. 

As for Asad, Asad and Zoe might part ways without saying what they feel for each-other. Gaffur, Ayaan, Razia ,Tanveer playing their roles of hurdles and catalysts. But one thing will always be constant. Asad will always be Zoe's saviour - just like she believes it on the inside in her own words - " Chaahe kucch bhi ho jaaye, Mr.Khan hai na." 😳
Res

Unres -------

Heyy deaar!!

You know, I kept refreshing the forum's page because I was waiting for you post... 😊
And I must say, it was worth the wait 😃

You said it all... Asad is constantly (and unknowingly) trying to catch Zoya's attention...
I don't know if I'm right, but it seems like Asad is behaving like Zoya...
Such as when Zoya was immitating him, by asking coffe, pretending to be an OCD, sitting on his chair at the dining table...

In the famous "Bolna halke halke" episode 😳, he said that "Maine aapse zyaada weird larki aaj tak nahin dekhi", and today, he himself did a very weird thing by changing his own statement (of going with her to look for her abbu) within not even 3 seconds... I mean that so not like him...

The difference is that Zoya was behaving like him purposely but our Asad Miyah is completely unconscious of his behaviour, as Zoya said "Aap hamesha itne unsure rehte hain to bolte kyon hain?", indeed, he's so unsure about everything these days...

Loved your post, you talked about everything so well 👏

PS: Sorry if my comment doesn't make any sense... And please ignore my mistakes, as I'm French speaking... 😕

NaYab

Edited by luv_virman - 11 years ago
^ Hate you [KIDDING] 😆

RES

Madhno your fav Vicky maam?! 🤗 

You once said in your posts i clearly remember 'That music box a symbol of love which was put to sleep by Razia' 

And that music box itself is the reason for awakening LOVE again. 

Zoya has come to India in search of her father. And she finds LOVE. 

Loved the bickering full on. 
Asad, now keeps the earring affectionately, cause he in love, he is affectionate towards Zoya. 
And he is NOT going to return it 😳 EVER.

Zoya bickers cause not only she loves Bickering with Mr Khan, ever since first, but also she knows he loves that too. 

Tanveer's i think, that running away with the phone of her's symbolizes that she would herself run away when she gets to know she is deep down in trouble. 😆

And the Epic Zoya ignores Asad. 🤣

Adorable 😳

A Typical Asad would literary go on Zoya's parwarish on being soo messy! But this time, he is like 'Iss ladki ka kuch nahi hoga!' Yahooo He has accepted Zoya the way she is. 

One thing that decision wala part 

Asad tells if Zoya can make up her mind or take decisions or not. Zoya is shown confused. I felt, that very soon there might be circumstances which might lead to her getting married [I DONT KNOW WHY ITS JUST A THOUGHT] and she would be like confused. Cause she cant take her own decisions. But then like you said Vicky Maam Mr Decision Ahmed Khan like all the time would help her out.  

This makes me conclude Asad would propose to Zoya that she should give a decision of here's to be getting married to him 🤣 and she would be like all confused.

Spare me, AsYa nok Jhok gets me on high! 🤣 

Hope you had a ever great Holi Vicky Maam! 🤗 

And how are you?! 😳

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 11 years ago
EXACTLY!!

He wont let her see his feelings as of now and Asad is
More sure of it than Zoya and Raziya and Tannu are Mere Catalysts

Symbolism my take is despite BCA and raziya perhaps even Ayaan in the holi seq Asad Zoya were lost in eachother and they were with eachother

Even the promo , plotting happening and thet were together so
This is gonna help them further towards eachother!

Loved Asad's I will smirkile with my killer smile Even when Zoya Breathes ;) (TW)

Lovely post Vicky!
Great as usual
I dont have much to say today 😆😊
hi vicky, if i may call you that?always good to read your posts, they are very insightful.but tell me something.if asad runs away from his feelings he is called a coward and bashed to no end.but when zoya does the same thing, in fact she has not even acknowledged her feelings for asad, she is childlike and cute and sweet.double standards, dont you think?
Originally posted by Ishaaxx

EXACTLY!!

He wont let her see his feelings as of now and Asad is
More sure of it than Zoya and Raziya and Tannu are Mere Catalysts

Symbolism my take is despite BCA and raziya perhaps even Ayaan in the holi seq Asad Zoya were lost in eachother and they were with eachother

Even the promo , plotting happening and thet were together so
This is gonna help them further towards eachother!

Loved Asad's I will smirkile with my killer smile Even when Zoya Breathes ;) (TW)

Lovely post Vicky!

Thanks Ishuu. Asad at least knows that he loves Zoe.😆...Zoe ko toh jealousy aur attention problem se hi fursat nahin ki dekhe ki wo Jahanpanah ki mohabbat mein paglaayi jaa rahi hai. 😆

I agree that even though with all the villains, vamps and hurdles in the Holi sequence , Asad and Zoe will have eyes only for each-other. Asad doesn't mind instigating Zoe's feelings now ,and Zoe knows that Asad is her weakness. So, them, putting colour on each-other is nothing out of place. Its a soft moment and that is that. 

The precap and the promo have shown Razia as the dark shadow on Asad and Zoe's lives and their unsaid love. It can also mean that its Asad who will be Zoe's saviour. 

But there is one very valid point that we are forgetting. Zoe is Gaffur's daughter and Gaffur is the man who ruined Asad''s and his family's lives. Zoe cannot have both Gaffur and Asad. And same dilemma can be faced by Asad looking at Dilshad. 
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

Great as usual
I dont have much to say today 😆😊

Thanks. Koi baat nahiin. Phir kabhi milenge. 😆
Wonderful post 😊 Today's AsYa fight I guess is a foreshadowing to what will go wrong for them zoya accuses asad of not being able to decide and asad accuses zoya about not sticking to decisions .Razia ,BCA and Ayaan are just side notes in their love story their biggest enemies are themselves and their big fat egos .Once they actually make up their minds nothing on this earth can come in between them . Till then all the side notes will make merry !!Edited by sam. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by anoo67

hi vicky, if i may call you that?always good to read your posts, they are very insightful.but tell me something.if asad runs away from his feelings he is called a coward and bashed to no end.but when zoya does the same thing, in fact she has not even acknowledged her feelings for asad, she is childlike and cute and sweet.double standards, dont you think?

Thanks Anoo. What? Coward? That is such an insensitive thing to say. How difficult it is to understand that not everyone finds it easy to fall in love. Especially when you come with a past that has scarred you.Does anyone even realize how hard it is for a man like Asad to even dimly accept that he has fallen in love? If you cannot empathize and understand that people can be totally broken from inside, i say such insensitive ppl should be told to shut up. 

Zoe is just as much in denial as Asad but in a brighter way. 

The thing is that some people see Asad as some sort of incarnation of all the losers they have dealt with in real life. And they see Zoe as a baby lamb they need to protect. Twisted minds and trust me, they need help. So, i suggest you don't even bother reading what they write. 😆