Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#90 *Invites Only* - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Maz.

TMLS ..tere mere love stories?...I haven't seen that episode...the only one I saw unfortunately was the one with shilpa anand๐Ÿ˜ณ..

Oh and yet again when I tune into an MB episode...they show RK merged floating around trying to make a call ๐Ÿฅฑ 

LOL and unfortunately the  KSG epi was the only TMLS epis I ever watched too...haha...SA waala dekhne ki khaas himmat nahin hui thi...but it was CRAP...pathetic storyline and lame OTT-ness.

This Gautam Rhode waali TMLS I'm surprisingly liking so far...lead actress is good...production values are decent too...I guess this was the only halfway decent story in the whole series...rest were all crap๐Ÿ˜†

I'm about halfway through...it's a bit of a takeoff on My Best Friend's Wedding๐Ÿ˜†...

haha yeah I read about RK making an appearance with the greenscreen again today๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Looks like VD won't return properly until next week...toh my hiatus continues.

Ohhh ok yea I think I get what you mean by similarity between Kunal/Peter... the humility definitely.. I haven't watched the emmy video..but the interview of Peter was fun yea ๐Ÿ˜†

True that @ bonding...cannot be manufactured at all..

LOL@ his own army...

@TMLS...oh my best friend's wedding?..yea should be decent enough then.
Originally posted by Maz.

Ohhh ok yea I think I get what you mean by similarity between Kunal/Peter... the humility definitely.. I haven't watched the emmy video..but the interview of Peter was fun yea ๐Ÿ˜†

True that @ bonding...cannot be manufactured at all..

LOL@ his own army...

@TMLS...oh my best friend's wedding?..yea should be decent enough then.

Emmy vid has lots of funny bits form Peter, Lena...nice bits from Michelle and Maisie too...actually everyone's got some pretty amusing answers...lol...but yeah it's a long vid...

Re: TMLS...yeah first half was better though...they laid a decent basis for the storyline...second half mein ek do random trip-catches they that had me๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...but overall still ok...
Originally posted by AreYaar

Sab ek saath gaayab?๐Ÿ˜†

Ok chalo I watched it anyways...Kunal's answer about Ashnoor...gaahhh...is this why you posted it, Swetha? I feel masochistic watching this now...*sigh*..."Nanhi ke bagair dil nahin lagta"๐Ÿฅบ...so true

LOLL@ Kunal calling it the "12 year forward leap THING"๐Ÿ˜†

For the millionth time...when HE himself is so EHHH about this, WHY should ANY sane NBT1 fan watch this? LOL to "drool" over his hair? Umm yeah that's not me.

LOL funny answers...

Most memorable day of his life...fainting on the sets of Remix first day after 17 takes...lol

Given one wish, he'd ask for...wait for it...WORLD PEACE ๐Ÿ˜†...then thinks and says, "I want to travel to every country in the world"...yep that's more like Kunal...lol

His answer about his bonding with new kid๐Ÿ˜†...umm yeah, not even close to Ashnoor.

What does he love about NBT2? Long pause...that he has more time to himself๐Ÿ˜†...what an awesome job, haan?
@bold red..
Yes Anu ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Post here more than once to prod u to watch it too ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Ok finished the TMLS epi...the end was sweet...actually this wasn't that bad a story...agar baaki stories bhi itni dhang ki banaa lete toh it would have been a decent series...thodi cheezein toh rushed thi cuz of the hour restriction but they still did SO much better than the other crappy epis of the series.

I REALLY liked the girl's acting...she was GOOD.
Hey Anu - TMLS...hmmm... I think I watched one episode with Arjun Bijlani. Thoda OTT tha - but in general it was a nice story with a tapori bhai types falling in love with a simple blind girl who runs a flower shop.  Edited by LadyMcbeth - 11 years ago
Hi LadyM...I didn't watch the AB wala epi but yes in general most of the epis were OTT and rushed only...

I did like this one though...dunno why...haha...maybe I was in the mood.
Yep that was my general feeling about the AB episode also... the production values were good. But overall it was a rushed episode. And I don't know what I hate to see more ill developed characters or people randomly breaking into a sing-dance sequence. *rolls eyes* 

Anywho, are you watching Chanchan? Any first thoughts/reviews? 

I think GR is a good actor though...he emotes well with his eyes.

Anywhoo...Chanchan? I didn't watch after the first epi...I think I remember discussing it with Jzee in the previous CC...I wasn't impressed...only Supriya Pathak made an impression even though she's a garishly dressed dragon type lady...but Sanaya and her dogs and girl gang bored me.

I haven't watched since.

I started watching Dastaan again though kyunki it's on when I'm cooking shaam ko...lol...watched a few scenes of Sanjeeda-Aditi and they were good...strange predicament...the girlfriend meeting the widow of her late boyfriend...Sanjeeda's portraying that well...the story has picked up with their interaction although overall all the "raaaz" stuff gets a bit much still...lol...
Nice... I might give Dastaan a try again... 

Chalo gtg now... catch you later.