Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#90 *Invites Only* (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mits002

Nobody watches QH anymore??Unhappy

LOL I do watch it on and off...in fast forward mode...

But I thought you'd give your Mitsy style updates regardless...why did you stop those?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#90 *Invites Only* (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sarah1024

IF-Rockerz

sarah1024

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new CC! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-AreYaar

mits002

IF-Dazzler

mits002

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Nobody watches QH anymore??Unhappy

LOL I do watch it on and off...in fast forward mode...

But I thought you'd give your Mitsy style updates regardless...why did you stop those?LOL

Awww you missed those?? Heehee!!

Well I am too busy dreaming about Asad and Zoya. Seriously All I do is think about them. It's quite sad. I have too much free time LOL. Infact I dreamt about them this morning. Us three are on a boat trying to battle the waves. Drammmaaattiiiccc

But I do think that the story is stuck. Like Rafi mentioned Razia and Tanveer are so boring these days. It's the same thing over and over.  Now only if they can get Asad-zoya story going it would be interesting. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-OneThatGotAwayAreYaar

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Rangmunch - Kunal answering fan questions PartyParty

Link :-

Rangmunch FB :-

Emraan - Vidya - Ghanchakkar Trailer

Ghanchakkar - First Look 

Ek Thi Daayan - Trailer 2 

Edited by -Swetha- - 28 March 2013 at 7:45am

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
@Sarah: Hey...how's it going?

@Mitsy: LOL ofcourse I did...those updates are so cute to read...lol

LMAO@ you now DREAMING about Asad-Zoya...Aww Mitsy *pulls your cheeks*

Did you watch their Holi performance? What was Zoya wearing? :S lol...but somehow I find Surbhi cute now...so I do tune in to watch Zoya's zany antics from time to time.

The Razia-Tanveer crap toh I instantly forward so I easily watch the epi in like 2-5 minutes...haha

I guess the story might move after Holi? Since Tanveer is gonna trick Asad into thinking he's the father of her baby or something? LOL...dunno.

@Swetha: Aww look at you posting the Kunal interview again...so what questions did fans ask him? I don't feel upto watching the usual droolfest so...LOL

-Swetha-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Sab ek saath gaayab?LOL

Ok chalo I watched it anyways...Kunal's answer about Ashnoor...gaahhh...is this why you posted it, Swetha? I feel masochistic watching this now...*sigh*..."Nanhi ke bagair dil nahin lagta"Broken Heart...so true

LOLL@ Kunal calling it the "12 year forward leap THING"LOL

For the millionth time...when HE himself is so EHHH about this, WHY should ANY sane NBT1 fan watch this? LOL to "drool" over his hair? Umm yeah that's not me.

LOL funny answers...

Most memorable day of his life...fainting on the sets of Remix first day after 17 takes...lol

Given one wish, he'd ask for...wait for it...WORLD PEACE LOL...then thinks and says, "I want to travel to every country in the world"...yep that's more like Kunal...lol

His answer about his bonding with new kidLOL...umm yeah, not even close to Ashnoor.

What does he love about NBT2? Long pause...that he has more time to himselfLOL...what an awesome job, haan?

-Swetha-Maz.

mits002

IF-Dazzler

mits002

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

@Sarah: Hey...how's it going?

@Mitsy: LOL ofcourse I did...those updates are so cute to read...lol

LMAO@ you now DREAMING about Asad-Zoya...Aww Mitsy *pulls your cheeks*

Did you watch their Holi performance? What was Zoya wearing? :S lol...but somehow I find Surbhi cute now...so I do tune in to watch Zoya's zany antics from time to time.

The Razia-Tanveer crap toh I instantly forward so I easily watch the epi in like 2-5 minutes...haha

I guess the story might move after Holi? Since Tanveer is gonna trick Asad into thinking he's the father of her baby or something? LOL...dunno.

Yes I did. Really what WAS she wearing?? Even KSG, that saggy crotch part pants are so not attractive! :/ It was really random. Just a performance, didn't have anything to do with the story. 
I forward most of the other household crap too. Badi-bee and Razia are CRAYY!! Smh. 

I really don't think Tanveer will trick Asad into believing that he got her pregnant. I am thinking of her forcing him to get married and then so her child will be legitimate. Idk. It's not gonna happen anyways. 

And Zoya's toy chime is annoying now. Ugh! Just give me Zoya and Asad. I honestly don't care even if they are fighting but there are way too many distractors in this show and I don't have patience for such slow moving story. 

Having said that, can't wait for 12:30 to read holi updatesss!!!!!!! I really really really hope there is some progress today. 

-Swetha-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Yes I did. Really what WAS she wearing?? Even KSG, that saggy crotch part pants are so not attractive! :/ It was really random. Just a performance, didn't have anything to do with the story. 
I forward most of the other household crap too. Badi-bee and Razia are CRAYY!! Smh. 

I really don't think Tanveer will trick Asad into believing that he got her pregnant. I am thinking of her forcing him to get married and then so her child will be legitimate. Idk. It's not gonna happen anyways. 

And Zoya's toy chime is annoying now. Ugh! Just give me Zoya and Asad. I honestly don't care even if they are fighting but there are way too many distractors in this show and I don't have patience for such slow moving story. 

Having said that, can't wait for 12:30 to read holi updatesss!!!!!!! I really really really hope there is some progress today. 

LOL what a dedicated fan you are, Mitsy...until Gul comes up with a new show ofcourseLOLLOL

KSG has been wearing those lame ass pants of his since ages...I'm not even surprised to see them anymoreLOL...that his version of "style"DeadDeadSleepy

Tanveer leching over Asad is soLOLLOL

I guess the Razia and co. family drama is what brings in the ratings so that will stay...I don't think you should keep much expectation from Holi...lol...it will either be a dream sequence or they'll be high on bhaang and forget again...haha...story never moves...wohi usual stuff going on.

-Swetha-mits002

Post Reply New Post

Go to top