Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#90 *Invites Only* (Page 6)

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 82237

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mits002

Nobody watches QH anymore??Unhappy


LOL I do watch it on and off...in fast forward mode...

But I thought you'd give your Mitsy style updates regardless...why did you stop those?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Joined: 06 August 2005
Posts: 8986

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new CC! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-AreYaar

mits002 IF-Dazzler
mits002
mits002

Joined: 28 September 2007
Posts: 3727

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by mits002

Nobody watches QH anymore??Unhappy


LOL I do watch it on and off...in fast forward mode...

But I thought you'd give your Mitsy style updates regardless...why did you stop those?LOL

Awww you missed those?? Heehee!!


Well I am too busy dreaming about Asad and Zoya. Seriously All I do is think about them. It's quite sad. I have too much free time LOL. Infact I dreamt about them this morning. Us three are on a boat trying to battle the waves. Drammmaaattiiiccc


But I do think that the story is stuck. Like Rafi mentioned Razia and Tanveer are so boring these days. It's the same thing over and over.  Now only if they can get Asad-zoya story going it would be interesting. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-OneThatGotAwayAreYaar

-Swetha- Coolbie
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 48405

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Rangmunch - Kunal answering fan questions PartyParty

Link :-

Rangmunch FB :-


Emraan - Vidya - Ghanchakkar Trailer



Ghanchakkar - First Look 



Ek Thi Daayan - Trailer 2 



Edited by -Swetha- - 28 March 2013 at 7:45am
AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 82237

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
@Sarah: Hey...how's it going?


@Mitsy: LOL ofcourse I did...those updates are so cute to read...lol

LMAO@ you now DREAMING about Asad-Zoya...Aww Mitsy *pulls your cheeks*

Did you watch their Holi performance? What was Zoya wearing? :S lol...but somehow I find Surbhi cute now...so I do tune in to watch Zoya's zany antics from time to time.

The Razia-Tanveer crap toh I instantly forward so I easily watch the epi in like 2-5 minutes...haha

I guess the story might move after Holi? Since Tanveer is gonna trick Asad into thinking he's the father of her baby or something? LOL...dunno.



@Swetha: Aww look at you posting the Kunal interview again...so what questions did fans ask him? I don't feel upto watching the usual droolfest so...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 82237

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Sab ek saath gaayab?LOL


Ok chalo I watched it anyways...Kunal's answer about Ashnoor...gaahhh...is this why you posted it, Swetha? I feel masochistic watching this now...*sigh*..."Nanhi ke bagair dil nahin lagta"Broken Heart...so true

LOLL@ Kunal calling it the "12 year forward leap THING"LOL

For the millionth time...when HE himself is so EHHH about this, WHY should ANY sane NBT1 fan watch this? LOL to "drool" over his hair? Umm yeah that's not me.

LOL funny answers...

Most memorable day of his life...fainting on the sets of Remix first day after 17 takes...lol

Given one wish, he'd ask for...wait for it...WORLD PEACE LOL...then thinks and says, "I want to travel to every country in the world"...yep that's more like Kunal...lol


His answer about his bonding with new kidLOL...umm yeah, not even close to Ashnoor.

What does he love about NBT2? Long pause...that he has more time to himselfLOL...what an awesome job, haan?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Maz.

mits002 IF-Dazzler
mits002
mits002

Joined: 28 September 2007
Posts: 3727

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

@Sarah: Hey...how's it going?


@Mitsy: LOL ofcourse I did...those updates are so cute to read...lol

LMAO@ you now DREAMING about Asad-Zoya...Aww Mitsy *pulls your cheeks*

Did you watch their Holi performance? What was Zoya wearing? :S lol...but somehow I find Surbhi cute now...so I do tune in to watch Zoya's zany antics from time to time.

The Razia-Tanveer crap toh I instantly forward so I easily watch the epi in like 2-5 minutes...haha

I guess the story might move after Holi? Since Tanveer is gonna trick Asad into thinking he's the father of her baby or something? LOL...dunno.


Yes I did. Really what WAS she wearing?? Even KSG, that saggy crotch part pants are so not attractive! :/ It was really random. Just a performance, didn't have anything to do with the story. 
I forward most of the other household crap too. Badi-bee and Razia are CRAYY!! Smh. 

I really don't think Tanveer will trick Asad into believing that he got her pregnant. I am thinking of her forcing him to get married and then so her child will be legitimate. Idk. It's not gonna happen anyways. 

And Zoya's toy chime is annoying now. Ugh! Just give me Zoya and Asad. I honestly don't care even if they are fighting but there are way too many distractors in this show and I don't have patience for such slow moving story. 

Having said that, can't wait for 12:30 to read holi updatesss!!!!!!! I really really really hope there is some progress today. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 82237

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mits002


Yes I did. Really what WAS she wearing?? Even KSG, that saggy crotch part pants are so not attractive! :/ It was really random. Just a performance, didn't have anything to do with the story. 
I forward most of the other household crap too. Badi-bee and Razia are CRAYY!! Smh. 

I really don't think Tanveer will trick Asad into believing that he got her pregnant. I am thinking of her forcing him to get married and then so her child will be legitimate. Idk. It's not gonna happen anyways. 

And Zoya's toy chime is annoying now. Ugh! Just give me Zoya and Asad. I honestly don't care even if they are fighting but there are way too many distractors in this show and I don't have patience for such slow moving story. 

Having said that, can't wait for 12:30 to read holi updatesss!!!!!!! I really really really hope there is some progress today. 


LOL what a dedicated fan you are, Mitsy...until Gul comes up with a new show ofcourseLOLLOL

KSG has been wearing those lame ass pants of his since ages...I'm not even surprised to see them anymoreLOL...that his version of "style"DeadDeadSleepy

Tanveer leching over Asad is soLOLLOL

I guess the Razia and co. family drama is what brings in the ratings so that will stay...I don't think you should keep much expectation from Holi...lol...it will either be a dream sequence or they'll be high on bhaang and forget again...haha...story never moves...wohi usual stuff going on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-mits002

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Random Ramblers#2 [IO] R/N Page-40

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125

Author: Ananya.SwaRon   Replies: 999   Views: 15355

Ananya.SwaRon 999 15355 06 October 2013 at 12:46am by Legilimens.
Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#89 *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1194   Views: 51678

AreYaar 1194 51678 27 March 2013 at 11:07am by AreYaar
Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#88 *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1197   Views: 65258

AreYaar 1197 65258 12 February 2013 at 12:39pm by OneThatGotAway
Random Ramblers |IO| (Closed||)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Ananya.SwaRon   Replies: 1206   Views: 13828

Ananya.SwaRon 1206 13828 22 December 2012 at 3:24am by Ananya.SwaRon
Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#87 *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1193   Views: 56574

AreYaar 1193 56574 20 November 2012 at 9:14am by AreYaar

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index