Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#90 *Invites Only* (Page 59)

Post Reply New Post

Page 59 of 150

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@Mels: LOL yeah and how many leading characters can we say that about...that they can scare us and entertain us at the same time? There is something ominous about RK always...and that is why the show lives up to its dark love story tag GENUINELY...there is a darkness in RK's love that they never try to SUGARCOAT...they never make it easy for the audience to be all 'aww' about it...they lay it out as it is.

@Maz: LOL I was thinking while watching ki how can ppl STILL just label this abuse? Look at the way she fights him throughout...they really are like a bunch of wildcats going at each other constantly...which reminds me...RK's "Kuch tum shikaar karo, kuch main" dialogue was hilarious tooLOL...and so fitting for their equation...

See ghoom phir ke baat yeh hai ki he feels ALIVE when she's with him, clashing with him...I think that is why he looked more bemused in the car than anything else...in his mind, he's already labeled this under "nok jhonk"...lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-MelissaMaz.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#90 *Invites Only* (Page 59)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Honestly RK was scary as well as amusing. The stuffs he kept saying...the guy has completely gone for a breakdown, eh? He is INSANE! Like get-him-admitted-to-mental-asylum INSANE. I felt so bad for Madhu. Rebuilding trust gayi bhadh mein...she should just run...run for her lifeLOL. He actually kissed her hand? Seriously dude??? You find this moment to do this? You are freaking kidnapping her???ROFLROFLROFLROFL How will Madhu ever trust him really?

EDIT: Forgot to mention...Sikky was so funny today...his 'return of bhabhiji-part 2' dialogue...

ROFLROFLDips the haddi in kabab...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@bold...I know!! it was amusing because of the way he says it and all the sarcasm but he is really crazyyy...LOL  He genuinely wants to move on with her in his life...but Madhu lets him know how that is near impossible cos to move on she has to move away from him...I liked the dialogues here.

The kiss was at such an odd timing!...LOL

Sikky was funny yes...lol... like the way he said the family is now complete with all hubbies and wives together..LOL..

@Nur...Yepp that jungli billi dialogue...absolutely agree with you...this isn't abuse..they are fighting it out the whole time. yes he comes alive with Madhu around him...like no other person can make him feel.. he has always told her earlier too...he hated the glycerine and tears...had to wipe them away..he preferred if she fought and responded to his crazypanti..

-Swetha-MelissaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz.

@Nur...Yepp that jungli billi dialogue...absolutely agree with you...this isn't abuse..they are fighting it out the whole time. yes he comes alive with Madhu around him...like no other person can make him feel.. he has always told her earlier too...he hated the glycerine and tears...had to wipe them away..he preferred if she fought and responded to his crazypanti..

LOL I'd say the kiss fits in with his insanity high currently...He's apparently trying to "woo" her in his own weird ways...lol...cuz he says right after that, "ab maan bhi jaao, Biwi"...LOL kya hoga is cartoon kaLOLLOL

What did you make of the ending? The way he like FLIPPED OUT at that servant putting the blankets on the bed? I didn't quite understand why...and the way he called after a running Madhu in desperation...

-Swetha-MelissaMaz.

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
@Maz...you noticed the car number? hehehehe!! I loved the drugs dialogue...how smoothly they slipped in Dips ki besti. Barring the useless DB-Aryan bit, the episode was packed with all the right materials to make a legendary episode. What a drama!

RK beta has the nerve to ask Madhu to just dismiss the revenge drama like that cuz you know, there's no point in holding onto old happenings/memories. Really RK? Your entire revenge drama was based on what Madhu did to you and now you want Madhu to forget what you did to her? This guy...words cannot explain how insufferable he isLOL. The guy did all the wrong things today...and still he has kept me hooked...hahaha

@Anu...EXACTLY Anu! This guy practically offended me with all his wrong dialogues in winning back Madhu, his denial and his misplaced expectations...but kept me amused and has me still rooting for him to come out, if not a changed person, as someone who knows where he went wrong and does the right things for getting what he wants. RK is clearly not thinking. He is just acting out. He knows he wants Madhu back and instead of working on it gradually, he is doing the weirdest stuffs like kidnapping her and putting her under house arrest. The guy has a long way to go to understand himself at first. Poor poor Madhu...I liked how she gave him a reality check (in vainTongue) and then put up a fight with him. Oh RK...sudhar jao...you have gone so deep with your craziness that your intelligent, analytical side has vanished. Achcha hi hai...this is more him...the suave side of him is not needed now. He really needs to be himself in order for Madhu to see what the real deal isLOL

-Swetha-Maz.AreYaar

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

@Nur..I did not understand why he yelled at the servant either...he told them to get his room ready na...so that was weird.. just a way to show her escaping his clutches..and then he can pull out the knife stunt to get her to stay..

Another one...'jahan chaar bartan honge wahan aangan tedha to hoga hi' LOLLOL

-Swetha-MelissaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
LOL I just got to watching the band baaja scene properly...it was cut out in the previous vid I watched and just the way RK says aapse milke bahut MUSICAL KHUSHI HUIROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Even loved that entire bit where he asks, "Nahin aaogi? Pucca?" LOL and even lets go of her hand but within a second picks her up again...

I think she just has a gift for bringing out this side of him where it all becomes a game to him...lol

-Swetha-MelissaMaz.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

@Anu...EXACTLY Anu! This guy practically offended me with all his wrong dialogues in winning back Madhu, his denial and his misplaced expectations...but kept me amused and has me still rooting for him to come out, if not a changed person, as someone who knows where he went wrong and does the right things for getting what he wants. RK is clearly not thinking. He is just acting out. He knows he wants Madhu back and instead of working on it gradually, he is doing the weirdest stuffs like kidnapping her and putting her under house arrest. The guy has a long way to go to understand himself at first. Poor poor Madhu...I liked how she gave him a reality check (in vainTongue) and then put up a fight with him. Oh RK...sudhar jao...you have gone so deep with your craziness that your intelligent, analytical side has vanished. Achcha hi hai...this is more him...the suave side of him is not needed now. He really needs to be himself in order for Madhu to see what the real deal isLOL

I just said this in the EDT also but time and again I'm reminded of the drunk scenes...when RK says, "Mujhe kya paata? TUMHEIN pataa hona chahiye mera"...LOL...he expects MADHU to figure him out...he doesn't know himself...so I think he will need some understanding and stability from Madhu in order to even begin to understand himself.

-Swetha-MelissaMaz.

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I did not understand why Rk shouted at the servant either. At first I thought maybe it had something to do with sleeping arrangements, you know putting pillow in between or removing it...but the servant was just keeping a blanketLOL. So yeah, maybe they did that just to give Madhu a chance to rn.

As for the precap...seriously Madhu, you should just have let him cut himself, stab himself whatever. he deserves it! But this girl is no less...her lowe and all. Madhu madhu madhu...*shakes head*

-Swetha-Maz.AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top