Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#90 *Invites Only* (Page 3)

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

You're killing me Anu!!! Mahi toh total jahli hai bilkul and MR would indulge her craziness.. LOL But then they both would smile and be all happy and my heart would melt!  LOL @ his "OKKK then" expression, I can't believe I don't remember seeing this when the video came out.. I just noticed that! The raised eye brows and everything.. LOLLOLLOL

LOL you didn't notice it first time? haha...yeah he totally indulged her childish crazy antics...my fav. used to be that expression when he'd just watch her in amusement as she babbled away LOL

This one:

I was watching this JMM1 bts of theirs the other day too when poor things were both SO sick of shooting in the forest with the mosquitoes bothering them and all...lol...this bit where they're sitting on the rock and MR actually has his arm around her too...lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Fivr-LadyMcbeth

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
No one in their RIGHT mind would NOT like the show, Fivr. It's pure GOLD. And I thought you like crime shows. This one is the REAL face of crime. Watch it! It will blow your mind!

-Swetha-Maz.-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@Mash:
Nope, I didn't see any point since I haven't finished the seasons yet. You should probably ask Maz for any specific creations you're looking for...she posted some in the previous CC too.

IF won't let me post the link for Fatty's tumblrConfused

Edited by AreYaar - 27 March 2013 at 11:42am

-Swetha-Maz.incandescence

-Fivr- IF-Veteran Member
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL you didn't notice it first time? haha...yeah he totally indulged her childish crazy antics...my fav. used to be that expression when he'd just watch her in amusement as she babbled away LOL

This one:

I was watching this JMM1 bts of theirs the other day too when poor things were both SO sick of shooting in the forest with the mosquitoes bothering them and all...lol...this bit where they're sitting on the rock and MR actually has his arm around her too...lol

LOL!!! I remember this one! LOLLOLLOL I feel like a sadist because I loved the JMM1 track so I kinda wanted them to stay stuck longer.. LOL I remember them fighting in the BTS video when he Dutta was supposed to be upset with Nakku for the whole dark-color-truth thing and she starts hitting him.. LOLLOLLOL

-Swetha-incandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by incandescence

Anuuu...I thought he was coming on NB to cheer for Mahi? What happened to that?

Fivr...I just have one thing to say to you: Tum ne BB nahin dekha toh kuch nahin dekha.

But I have on good authority (Anu jee) that this is a serious type of show that I may not like.. Confused Mood bana k dekhongi aik din.. Embarrassed

LOL the show is very good, Fivr...but even I feel like taking a break cuz it gets heavy...I feel like watching something light and feel good from time to time with breaks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Fivr-

-Fivr- IF-Veteran Member
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

No one in their RIGHT mind would NOT like the show, Fivr. It's pure GOLD. And I thought you like crime shows. This one is the REAL face of crime. Watch it! It will blow your mind!

Oho! Lol.. Acha.. LOLLOL This weekend then! I'll start watching but since it's so many seasons in mujhey kaafi time lagey ga catch up karne mein. But at least I can start. Hopefully I'll find videos online and it won't be one of those things I'll have to download..

P.S. If I end up not liking it then does that mean I am not in my right mind? Tongue

-Swetha-incandescence

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged

You're killing me Anu!!! Mahi toh total jahli hai bilkul and MR would indulge her craziness.. LOL But then they both would smile and be all happy and my heart would melt!  LOL @ his "OKKK then" expression, I can't believe I don't remember seeing this when the video came out.. I just noticed that! The raised eye brows and everything.. LOLLOLLOL

This one:

Awww...how cute does he look here.

I remember that SBS vid...was it not the one where Mahi says 'itne din mein toh kuton ko bhi pyar hojata hai'...or something like that?

-Swetha-LadyMcbeth

-Fivr- IF-Veteran Member
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged

LOL the show is very good, Fivr...but even I feel like taking a break cuz it gets heavy...I feel like watching something light and feel good from time to time with breaks.

That's what I was thinking since the story synopsis was just so heavy and dark almost.. But koi baat nahi, I won't watch it like I normally watch all shows (in one go!). I'll make it a few-episodes-a-week type deal and just catch up slow and steady. Long term project hai.. Waise bhi I can afford to have these projects until August. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top