Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

But I have on good authority (Anu jee) that this is a serious type of show that I may not like.. 😕 Mood bana k dekhongi aik din.. 😳

LOL the show is very good, Fivr...but even I feel like taking a break cuz it gets heavy...I feel like watching something light and feel good from time to time with breaks.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: incandescence

No one in their RIGHT mind would NOT like the show, Fivr. It's pure GOLD. And I thought you like crime shows. This one is the REAL face of crime. Watch it! It will blow your mind!

Oho! Lol.. Acha.. 😆😆 This weekend then! I'll start watching but since it's so many seasons in mujhey kaafi time lagey ga catch up karne mein. But at least I can start. Hopefully I'll find videos online and it won't be one of those things I'll have to download..

P.S. If I end up not liking it then does that mean I am not in my right mind? 😛
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL you didn't notice it first time? haha...yeah he totally indulged her childish crazy antics...my fav. used to be that expression when he'd just watch her in amusement as she babbled away 😆

This one:

I was watching this JMM1 bts of theirs the other day too when poor things were both SO sick of shooting in the forest with the mosquitoes bothering them and all...lol...this bit where they're sitting on the rock and MR actually has his arm around her too...lol

Awww...how cute does he look here.

I remember that SBS vid...was it not the one where Mahi says 'itne din mein toh kuton ko bhi pyar hojata hai'...or something like that?
-Fivr- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL the show is very good, Fivr...but even I feel like taking a break cuz it gets heavy...I feel like watching something light and feel good from time to time with breaks.

That's what I was thinking since the story synopsis was just so heavy and dark almost.. But koi baat nahi, I won't watch it like I normally watch all shows (in one go!). I'll make it a few-episodes-a-week type deal and just catch up slow and steady. Long term project hai.. Waise bhi I can afford to have these projects until August. 😆
-Fivr- thumbnail
Just went on the BIDK forum and by the posts it seems that they showed Rano being related to Sohum today! Didn't really want to get any spoilers but I'll take lunch soon toh will know more by then. Maybe there's finally some movement today Anu! *Hallelujah* ðŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

Awww...how cute does he look here.

I remember that SBS vid...was it not the one where Mahi says 'itne din mein toh kuton ko bhi pyar hojata hai'...or something like that?

There were manyy bts segments of the JMM1 track...probably the only time LTL got promoted that much...lol...but the bit I'm talking about is from another one I saw on Khushi's account recently...the 'kutton ko pyar' waali vid was a different one.

This one ...IBN segment...MR kitna seriously Jagtap ki entry samjhaa raha hai😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HScFOdrlgws[/YOUTUBE]
AreYaar thumbnail
@Fivr: Frankly everyday life anyways bogs you down...toh kabhi kabhi you want to watch something on the lighter side...

Aur yeh maharaani toh lands up when it's her convenience to discuss...in that instant, she wants EVERYONE to watch it and then she gaayabofies...ajeeb hai...I was watching the last few days, tab yahaan koi nahin tha...abhi I'm taking a break toh Mashaal ji ko khujli ho rahi hai ki SAB DEKHO...lol
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Just went on the BIDK forum and by the posts it seems that they showed Rano being related to Sohum today! Didn't really want to get any spoilers but I'll take lunch soon toh will know more by then. Maybe there's finally some movement today Anu! *Hallelujah* ðŸ˜†

LOL storyline movement lagta hai sirf mujhe hi chahiye...baaki sab toh waise hi khush hain...

My enthusiasm is waning *sigh*
incandescence thumbnail
Anu...acha chalo koi baat nahin...lagta hai mujhey khud hi iss baar mehnat karni paregi. No, I'm not going to make stuff...just look for them.. ðŸ˜†

Fivr...Seee, Anu gave her vote as well...now you watch it. You'll love me for making you watch it. LOL@you not liking it? Dude, THAT is not possible. You will like it. Not denying the fact that it's not light and can get to you at times...but that's the beauty of it yaar. (Ok that sounds a little masochistic...but you can't help it if you are a BB viewer). There's not a single thing you'll dislike about the show...you mark my words. 

JZ/Maz...please tell her.
incandescence thumbnail
Anuuu*hugs* Yaar kya karoon...bohat thora sa time hota hai aaj kal...ab ya toh main kuch dekh loon ya phir yahan ajaoon. Donon kaam nahin hote yaar mujhse. Ab toh I watched it all...ab I'll be here whenever you'll start watching it again.

And I'm not asking EVERYONE to watch it...only Fivr. *smiles widely*

Fivr...haan haan...you watch it on long term basis...*smiles to herself*