Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh I watched the scene after posting it. Memory does NO justice to Mohanisms!!! 
sauris thumbnail

Her too? What a disappointment. Was she about not winning though, or about the winners not deserving their awards? I mean, again, the former is fine... 4Lions type shows toh waise bi for granted maante hain, winning awards and stuff. But if she sided him on the latter... yes, what a disappointment indeed... 

About phangurls and ALL THEIR publicity of how BRAVE and CANDID their demi god KSG is 🤢 Mels, I posted back a few pages, they actually have a FRUSTRATION f**kING STICKY for the phangurls to bad mouth the whole stuff and people involved! What can you even say after that? And I see all this f**kall siggies floating around. Quoting the legend of Churchil to defend Mr. Karan Sour Girl's "I'm in no mood to be diplomatic" awesomeness *insert MR's facepalm* 

I alternate between feeling mad at them, and feeling a pathetic pity at their lack of distinction. This supposed demi god needs an effing fangirl protection squad to save himself face and a wife's annoying endearments to prove himself man. Of course, that is all the reason to deserve the award. Did you hear what she said? That his having no contention for the nomination for "personality" award says it all. Thank god she didn't choose to be an attorney. Yeh toh TV industry hi hai, absorbs all shit mediocrity and then hails it too. 
[/QUOTE]
Hi,JZ I read some ranting in fizool hain forum saying that they will sue ITA for not giving Asad the best actor award,wow aajkal toh koi bhi kissi bhi keliye case kar sakta hain,hamare hero ko award nahi diya ,we will c u court,kya hamari jodi ko award nahi diya chalo court main chalo,toh kya huwa ki hamara show 6 months phele off air hogaya,lol yeah phangirls bhi na...😆
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Edited. Oops, didn't realize there was a new CC!
Edited by sarah1024 - 10 years ago